Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (62637 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
No need to show ur pic because of a clown, for security reasons bring down your pics bro.

He is daft and dumb same time.

uote author=Kamalex2 post=112029962]What of mine [/quote]
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whether he bleeped them or not, its not the issue here.

The real niggas that have done things on this firum with shawties, don't
really talk....they are silent because
noisemaking is for suckers bro.

To me, fucking a girl isnt a big deal even these girls laugh on their own, when they read guys
bragging about having sex with Chic's.

I have bragged before, am guilty of that bro
but we learn every passing day.

uote author=Krss216 post=112028954]
Swear with your mama toto say you no dey lie? grin[/quote]
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by RexTramadol1: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wetin concern our aeroplane with your bad road?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by TruthHurts100: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why do everybody think I'm doing yahoo
we should change our mindset
not everybody that look fly is into yahoo

Yahoo boiz don't look fly. They look raaaaz
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Juniorangel(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ekuke feeling funky...
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by blacknoir: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Sharrap bloody simp,no dey waste time our gals here no dey trip for ugly boys.
grin grin be calming down now
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by blacknoir: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Apex na baby game na,the name start with p and end with e grin
Penise ? grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
blacknoir:

Penise ? grin
Eweeh,wahala DJ see where your mind go. grin
Na wa oo.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by blacknoir: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Eweeh,wahala DJ see where your mind go. grin
Na wa oo.
grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them
So, you had been going after girls and none agreed, you now resort in using this format in the dumping ground called Forum; the girls here don't give a F'!
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Bbbw: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by merits(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by frenzzy2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
show us the pics before we conclude
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Kokaine(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
21 and already hitting millions

if that's the meaning of kid then I want to remain a kid for life
from yahoo or what?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Calicoe: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Make we fry beans?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Sheriman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let me see your picture that you sent to her before I can say a word
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by doubleE70: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Cod developers are set of stupidos,Dem dey drop update like f_l,still dem go Nerf the damage of weapons and graphics.

Secondly,update na idio_dem be,after updating why do I need to redownload the whole thing?
The last time it was about 5_7 gb just to update a s__ty game,tho I really enjoyed the game but I now play the grandmaster of cod which is_____ grin
pubg. so u dey play pubg? drop ur ID. pubg is way better than cod in all ways sha
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by doubleE70: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

You can play quick match or short maps like livik, grin
I am even backing out of pubg little by little,I no longer play em due to lack of teamates.
I don tire to dey follow dondee Arabians play. grin
does it match u alone on squad mode? if yes then u need to on auto matching in your game setting
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
doubleE70:

does it match u alone on squad mode? if yes then u need to on auto matching in your game setting
I know,but people wey I dey follow play no Sabi,Dem no dey even speak English grin
What level you dey?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by doubleE70: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

I know,but people wey I dey follow play no Sabi,Dem no dey even speak English grin
What level you dey?
level 30 oo
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by IslamIncest: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Simp go sleep abeg,our nairaland gals don't give a fvvk about you.
How that you guy?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by dapadawee: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
Where is fly
Just say you want to show yourself who know this one.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
How did this make FP?

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by KosiGee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them

….Cos you are the simp, he is their pi mp.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Glowqueen3(f): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maybe their is eyes on your neck and eyes on your wrist then that is how 'G' boys do.So you can't blame her.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by EBEk101(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

the thing shock me angry

Before I use to learn a lot here but now, nothing much informative about the forum
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Invictus2214: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
why should that be news
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Mypeople2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
Since you can't show us the picture, you are a gee boy
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Judd007: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
SIMPle and short.
Krss216:

A simp is someone who seek validation from women,and that was exactly why you posted this.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Balerion: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

You can play quick match or short maps like livik, grin
I am even backing out of pubg little by little,I no longer play em due to lack of teamates.
I don tire to dey follow dondee Arabians play. grin
You can always off your microphone and radio or change the server from middle east to wherever you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.