Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,682 members, 7,898,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church (175 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church by Dasgoro: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
PROPHECY : GOD IS SIFTING AND SEALING HIS CHURCH

A revelation God gave me between 3:46am  and 4:30am, 27th April, 2020.

#OngoingSpiritualRealmAngelicActivity

Amos 9:9  For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

For some nights now, I have seen roll calls of names in the Spirit, reeled out in an endless fashion, some of people I know and majority of people I have never met.

When I began to probe further in my spirit about this...

God this night, made me to hypothetically engage in this process.

Amos 3:7  Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

In another batch, I saw names of ministers that I relate to, I was made to write down fourteen of them. Mind you, there are supposed to be more than this number of ministers in this batch, but only fourteen were able to make the list.

With the angels of these ministers, who looked just like them,...

(Acts 12:15  And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.) 

... we were all in a mini hall as I was assisted to write down their names.

This was an activity in the spiritual realm that I participated in, about sifting and sealing believers for God's next move in these endtimes.

Soon after doing this, I woke from sleep and continued praying in tongues. I kept on getting more updates about this spiritual activity.

I saw so many Angels all dressed in same attire and colors like branded jerseys in a huge station like a taxi rank, being dispatched to the four corners of the globe concerning this assignment.

They were so many other spiritual movement of Angels about this exercise. Sealing of believers, as also stated in Revelation.

Revelation 3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 6:6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

(exempting the oil and wine from endtimes plagues /harm),

Just like in the past nights, the reeling out of names continued into the morning.

The answer to the question on my mind at this point.... who qualifies to be on the list... Was given clear, simple and straightforward by the Holyspirit...

"THE OBEDIENT CHRISTIAN"

The disobedient will not be sealed, for a disobedient child is more of a burden to the parents and as such not useful.

I pray you make this list in Jesus name. Amen

Why is God doing this...?

Like I mentioned in subsequent prophecy.

God revealed to me that the book of Amos is His prophetic time-line for 2020 and beyond, and the end purpose is very clear as narrated in scriptures below :

Amos 9:11-15  In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

#EndtimesActivity.

God bless and Godspeed

© Sade Iyare

1 Like

Re: Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church by Cameleon72(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is ok
Re: Prophecy : God Is Sifting And Sealing His Church by lionel4power(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is very revealing. God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Should A Woman Dress According To The Bible / Xtian Books For Sale At #500. / Identifying The Nature Of Your Own Spirit Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.