Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team (34616 Views)

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Collins4u1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

Are they supposed to arrest the importers?

I tire oooo.
I import a drug that cure pains and someone else is abusing it. How's that my problem?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by GloriousGbola: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Plenty Gus Fring full ground for naija business space.
How this man dey make am for this economy
Response: To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Miracle2022: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
hotwax:
he was setup

this abakyari drug operation was setup to prevent his extradition to FBI//USA.

This is to give USA excuse that he is under prosecution at home..

this drug baron is not innocent, but he was used as the best candidate for the cookup...

cook up as what? The man is not innocent,Abba Kyari is not innocent. So what are you talking about?
Onyeama was accused of corruption, did Nigeria send him to US for prosecution?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by FearGod1r(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
If they want us to take them serious let them go and arrest Tinubu he is a drug baron too
that bastard eyeing presidential sit should be arrested first jaare
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Forgodsgrace: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hellonearth:

It's better tha mining skulls like bitcoin

Instead of you to go against this crime you are spewing trash and In as much as I don’t want to be tribalist but your comment is senseless,Almost all rich men importers/exporters from that side are into drugs and it’s now like a normal business .Governor Soludo even confirmed it recently.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Billygee2u: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
This is what Yoruba's call "isale oro l'egbin" which implies the source of wealth of many is filthy. Many businesses men in Nigeria use true business as a cover and engage in so much illicit activities.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Godispeace: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oya NDLEA go and arrest Tinubu oooo cos one IPOB/ESN/Biafra lunatic ediot said he is a drug baron, so he is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ghettokid1:
If they want us to take them serious let them go and arrest Tinubu he is a drug baron too

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by VEHINTOLAR: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Igbo kwenu ! You go fear "business men" na, aka The Developers !

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by West1side: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
He is not going tribal but telling the truth.

Chidex50:

Must you go Tribal on everything?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Thorondor: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
squash47:
All these ibo business men that musicians always praise for their philanthropy.... They are all Pablo Escobar's in disguise.
Imagine if this man becomes the president of Nigeria....

Same way you have been imagining Tinubu being president. Any difference between the two?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Godispeace: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Two foolish bifara ignoramus and educated illiterate f00ls , read they wouldnt read, Go school they wouldnt go, its 419 or criminality u will see them doing upanda. Tramadol sells have been banned as classified as hard drugs under Nigeria law
Collins4u1:

I tire oooo.
I import a drug that cure pains and someone else is abusing it. How's that my problem?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by slowice(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
squash47:
All these ibo business men that musicians always praise for their philanthropy.... They are all Pablo Escobar's in disguise.
Imagine if this man becomes the president of Nigeria....

Oga remove Igbo from your siilly mouth. All billionaires in Nigeria are criminals. They even defraud the government.

Chat me up when fg finally arrest those that imported bad fuel into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by JOemmy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Imagine this man who looks so simple and innocent is involving himself in such a deadly business that can set a generation on fire.
Truly don't judge a book by his cover.

On a second thought, can't we get a genuine Igbo business man who's free from hard drug business?

I don't think tramadol is a banned drug in other countries it's just that stupid nigerians have chosen to be abusing it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by pharmagba: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

Approved dose is 50mg and 100mg
200mg and 225mg is outer space
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Allisgud: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Imagine this man who looks so simple and innocent is involving himself in such a deadly business that can set a generation on fire.
Truly don't judge a book by his cover.

On a second thought, can't we get a genuine Igbo business man who's free from hard drug business?
genuine igbo who is free from hard drug indeed,can't u see his gentlemanly face like peter obi
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Springboot: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
With this guy arrested, Abba Kyari can't escape jail term, never!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Thorondor: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
kasim155:

I dey tell u, some go just get one small shop but go they do Escobar work for behind. With this I don't trust most of their money, though I know some of them have legit money but most of their money nor pure. But funny enough we have useless government that don't checkmate things in all part of this country.

Same way 99% of una people no clear, because dem no catch una when una Dey harvest skull for ritual like your brothers ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Chidex50(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
West1side:
He is not going tribal but telling the truth.

You lie! Do you know how many crimes that are going on in all the tribes in Nigeria simultaneously? If you're to tell your self the truth you will know.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by DaveHarry(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Just like looking for a virgin in warri? E hard to see ooo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Bigchristo: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Monday 25th April 2022

Wait one carton of tramadol is 18 million? What are they using the tramadol for? Kind of expensive more than cocaine, Abi my eyes Dey pain me? grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by HardMirror(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Oshea ,so this is how abba kyari missed another opportunity to create more headline and more money since he is now in jail..if not u would have read abba kyari nabbed a notorious drug lord
asin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Sterope(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
It iis a controlled drug.
Millimann:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can imagine how Tinubu will be so jealous now
because another person has been given that title "Drug
Baron "
MADAM VANESSA
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Tingotoe: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johel:

NDLEA are really daft....tramadol isn't a hard drug,it's pain relief...arrest those who abuse it and leave the drug itself alone.
The NDLEA are not daft. Tramadol is a banned drug in Nigeria. You're ignorant

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Sterope(f): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
You will require a prescription to get your hands on one
JOemmy:

I don't think tramadol is a banned drug in other countries it's just that stupid nigerians have chosen to be abusing it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Sterope(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
How is that not your problem?
Collins4u1:

I tire oooo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by flakey94: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yes and No, Tramadol in 8ts legal dosage is mostly 50mg( importers of these are legit) but these are made specially for abuse hence the 250mg, 225mg packs etc
Millimann:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Am proud to be an igbo man
Infact I dey find way make enter lane too

We no dey carry last, we control wealth
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yeebos? Most of them are criminally minded fellows that is why no one should envy them.
It is either they are trafficking drugs and humans or killing their fellow humans to proper while using one business to cover up their unethical acts.
I now believe what I was told that most Igbos overseas especially the ones in South Africa are drug lords.
Please no one should ever defend these criminal elements tarnishing the image of Nigeria overseas.
Even Ghanaians hold the same sentiment about the Igbos.
They are hated all over the world for their criminal tendencies.
My close friend is an Igbo man, but he warned me about his brothers, in his words he said that Imo people are criminals and fruadsters while Anambra people will even kill for money.
These same folks go to church and claim to be christians so I wonder what their pastors or priests preach to them.
I regret being a Nigerian because of these criminal Igbos who have rendered our passport useless.
Once you tell anyone outside Nigeria that you are a Nigerian, they perceive you as a criminal becaause of our criminally minded Igbo brothers, who must do everything to to make money and come and brag about their ill gotten wealth.
I see them in my church, they are doing one dirty stuff or the other and even their pastors are not left out. I spite on the igbo tribe.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by RussellRutherfo: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Monday 25th April 2022

What I don't get?!

Is the fact that he brought in all these drugs successfully into the country.

The agencies in charge of our entry points into the country needs to be all arrested and questioned.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
hotwax:
he was setup

this abakyari drug operation was setup to prevent his extradition to FBI//USA.

This is to give USA excuse that he is under prosecution at home..

this drug baron is not innocent, but he was used as the best candidate for the cookup...

Best candidate based on what? Yeah they want kyari to step out or he might spill too much beans and expose so much, but heck why would they want to set up an innocent billionare for that kind of stuff? Think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.