Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team (34618 Views)

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Segzy19: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
You have just displayed your ignorance.

Tramadol isn't a normal drug. It's a controlled drug for which one needs special permission and clearance before producing or importing into the country. If it's a normal drug like you said, no one will be worried.

Even in the hospitals, it is rare for you to find tablets higher than 100mg. What you will find is 50mg and 100mg but these drug barons bring in 125mg, 200mg and 225mg.... I have seen 225mg of tramadol being hawked by an Aboki in Apapa, Lagos...

May you never be a victim of Tramadol

Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

Are they supposed to arrest the importers?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Johel(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
The NDLEA are not daft. Tramadol is a banned drug in Nigeria. You're ignorant

U follow dem daft sef,Wetin Nigeria know??...mumu, no be the same Nigerian government ban twitter before due to sentiment and entitlement?..tramadol isn't a hard drug, browse it up because ur ignorance stink already,didn't the same clueless government ban Sniper insecticide?... misplaced priorities.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Tingotoe: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johel:

U follow dem daft sef,Wetin Nigeria know??...mumu, no be the same Nigerian government ban twitter before due to sentiment and entitlement?..tramadol isn't a hard drug, browse it up because ur ignorance stink already,didn't the same clueless government ban Sniper insecticide?... misplaced priorities.
Get lost you dumb youth

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Imagine this man who looks so simple and innocent is involving himself in such a deadly business that can set a generation on fire.
Truly don't judge a book by his cover.

On a second thought, can't we get a genuine Igbo business man who's free from hard drug business?
They are all criminals trust me, they use unethical means to make money and later they will be boasting about being successful more successful than other. They even sink low to defend the criminal elements amongst them. What a tribe!
If you have ever had a business dealinv with an Igbo man you will never see them as humans.

South Africans, Ghanains, Kenyans and the whole world know them.
A Ghainaain told me something oneday, he said that Ghana had a low crime rate until the Igbos started migrating into their country.
In Dubai, Nigerians have been banned from working because of them.
They sell fake goods, cheat people, use juju to sell their business, push drugs, smuggle contraband goods, traffick humans and run drug cells.
Tufiaka! Ndigbo need to change their materialistic orientation.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NaijaCars4sale: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow, this is getting serious
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by AGOSUPPLY: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:
Good development.

He surely was developing local drug addicts!
His useless people will still come and defend him here.
Nigeria is the only country in the world that people defend and worship criminals.
The whole country is bereft of moral values and when one tries to do the right thing it appears as if you are commitin a crime.
Only God knows the fate of a country whose citizens glorify crime.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
SHINJA:
99percent of Igbo rich men are into drugs ..

The most hardworking tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Most of them use business as cover-up..

Barren land of cannibals

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers
You are right brother. My principle is this: Don't envy any Igbo man and never trust any of them until he proves otherwise

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Is he from Anambra undecided
Na them, criminals with stupid arrogance. Onyema is yet to be cleared by the FBI. Hahahaha
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by ButterBurger: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:
Good development.

He surely was developing local drug addicts!
him name na mallison, you don't expect me not to be Marlianized.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
ba7man:
These guys are mainly criminals hiding under importer/exporter.
Imagine what they will turn their useless Biafra to if they eventually get own country.
They almost killed Dora Akunyili for fighting against the selling of fake drugs in Igbo land.
Criminal entities!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Virgo3:
All igbo billionaires are drug dealers / illegal money that is why ther is none on forbe's list
You can say that again brother.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Always trying to divert attention once they catch them from their criminal enterprise.
meth cannibals and common sense are far apart.
My brother u dey mind those criminals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Awon exporters and importers . Is like dem use drugs swear for these people.
hahahahahahahaha. I swear!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Collins4u1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Godispeace:
Two foolish bifara ignoramus and educated illiterate f00ls , read they wouldnt read, Go school they wouldnt go, its 419 or criminality u will see them doing upanda. Tramadol sells have been banned as classified as hard drugs under Nigeria law

Hey easy champ. You won't be handed a trophy for showing your aggression and hatred for Biafra.

I wasn't aware it's been classified as a hard drug. So chill.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johel:

NDLEA are really daft....tramadol isn't a hard drug,it's pain relief...arrest those who abuse it and leave the drug itself alone.
Stop glorifying criminals. Tramadol is prohibited in Nigeria, I don't know why most Igbos defend and worship criminals. You folks need to change.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Collins4u1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sterope:
How is that not your problem?

Except it was banned and classified as hard drug...

Otherwise people that manufactured it did it to solve a problem.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by ManMountain(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol.. Industrialist/Entrepreneur isonu

The modafucker won an award in 2020. They always try to legitimize their criminality

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by theamazonguru(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

Are they supposed to arrest the importers?

Number 1, it is supposed to be a prescription drug and not over the counter drug.
They are still being imported legally for those who have the approval to do so.
Number 2, once a drug is placed under prohibition, it becomes illegal to import such drug.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
kasim155:

Bro, nor of them is better, crime is crime, let us not be justifying crime
He is mad for defending the criminal, if it were in Thailand that drug lord would have been sent to his ancestors.
Igbos glorify and support crime, it is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Salienttimes22: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Police nab nine members of a kidnap syndicate in Ogun

Operatives of Ogun State Police Command on Sunday arrested nine members of a notorious kidnap syndicate terrorizing Abeokuta/Ayetoro road in recent times.

The command Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, disclosed to newsmen in Abeokuta on Monday.

Oyeyemi said, the kidnap syndicate
were arrested in their hideout at Abule Oba, off Ayetoro road, Abeokuta by men of Ogun State Police Command, in collaboration with local hunters, So Safe Corps, OPC, Vigilante, and men of Amotekun corps.

https://www.salienttimesonline.com.ng/2022/04/police-nab-nine-members-of-kidnap.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Reality3080:
never envy a rich igbo man
Gbam grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by bizzibodi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm!Abah leave police work and delve into drug law enforcement work...what an insolence!so ndlea no Sabi drug deals?only him like money.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can imagine how Tinubu will be so jealous now
because another person has been given that title "Drug
Baron "
Madam stop glorying crime, crime is crime.
The headline did not mention Tinubu so stop deflecting and condemn this criminal parading himself as a business man.
Nigerians need to put an end to the idiosyncracy of worshipping criminals, it is too bad.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by josite: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Segzy19:
You have just displayed your ignorance.

Tramadol isn't a normal drug. It's a controlled drug for which one needs special permission and clearance before producing or importing into the country. If it's a normal drug like you said, no one will be worried.

Even in the hospitals, it is rare for you to find tablets higher than 100mg. What you will find is 50mg and 100mg but these drug barons bring in 125mg, 200mg and 225mg.... I have seen 225mg of tramadol being hawked by an Aboki in Apapa, Lagos...

May you never be a victim of Tramadol

Thanks for this .please tell us what tramadol does to the body and what it looks like.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by RussellRutherfo: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yeebos? Most of them are criminally minded fellows that is why no one should envy them.
It is either they are trafficking drugs and humans or killing their fellow humans to proper while using one business to cover up their unethical acts.
I now believe what I was told that most Igbos overseas especially the ones in South Africa are drug lords.
Please no one should ever defend these criminal elements tarnishing the image of Nigeria overseas.
Even Ghanaians hold the same sentiment about the Igbos.
They are hated all over the world for their criminal tendencies.
My close friend is an Igbo man, but he warned me about his brothers, in his words he said that Imo people are criminals and fruadsters while Anambra people will even kill for money.
These same folks go to church and claim to be christians so I wonder what their pastors or priests preach to them.
I regret being a Nigerian because of these criminal Igbos who have rendered our passport useless.
Once you tell anyone outside Nigeria that you are a Nigerian, they perceive you as a criminal becaause of our criminally minded Igbo brothers, who must do everything to to make money and come and brag about their ill gotten wealth.
I see them in my church, they are doing one dirty stuff or the other and even their pastors are not left out. I spite on the igbo tribe.

You are doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by jimyjames(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
SHINJA:
99percent of Igbo rich men are into drugs ..

The most hardworking tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Most of them use business as cover-up..

Barren land of cannibals

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers
Selling drugs is better than human part merchants which South West yoruba's are good at. Do you think selling drugs is easy?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

Instead of you to go against this crime you are spewing trash and In as much as I don’t want to be tribalist but your comment is senseless,Almost all rich men importers/exporters from that side are into drugs and it’s now like a normal business .Governor Soludo even confirmed it recently.
They love and worship criminals in Igbo land so don't blame him.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Igbo kwenu ! You go fear "business men" na, aka The Developers !
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
If they want us to take them serious let them go and arrest Tinubu he is a drug baron too

What evidence do you have he is a drug pusher? Why hasn't he been extradited to the USA? How come he travels to the US so easily?

The allegations are unproven. The best that can be said about Tinubu was that he was a former high-up in an oil company. He might have made money by collecting kickbacks in dollar denominated contracts from contractors tothe company.

A large amount of his wealth may have from his position as former Lagos state governor and the material gains he has benefitted for being the most influencial godfather and king maker in Southwest Nigeria today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) / Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.