Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team (34616 Views)

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Salienttimes22:
Police nab nine members of a kidnap syndicate in Ogun

Operatives of Ogun State Police Command on Sunday arrested nine members of a notorious kidnap syndicate terrorizing Abeokuta/Ayetoro road in recent times.

The command Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, disclosed to newsmen in Abeokuta on Monday.

Oyeyemi said, the kidnap syndicate
were arrested in their hideout at Abule Oba, off Ayetoro road, Abeokuta by men of Ogun State Police Command, in collaboration with local hunters, So Safe Corps, OPC, Vigilante, and men of Amotekun corps.

https://www.salienttimesonline.com.ng/2022/04/police-nab-nine-members-of-kidnap.html?m=1
What has this got to do with the thread about your drug lord brother?
Igbos.....stop defending and worshopping criminals.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are doomed.
Nigeria is doomed because of criminals like you who defend their fellow criminals instead of comdemning them.
When South Africans start attacking your people for selling drug in their country you will be calling on the Nigerian governemnrt to go and bail them.
Stop crime by condenming criminals.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by martinif: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Imagine this man who looks so simple and innocent is involving himself in such a deadly business that can set a generation on fire.
Truly don't judge a book by his cover.

On a second thought, can't we get a genuine Igbo business man who's free from hard drug business?
Coscharis, Innoson just to mention a few, even your landlord are all genuine business men, thank you.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Trevor007007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Where is the face of this drug barron, show pinture or I don't believe it
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by 1870yo: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Who's this
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by 1870yg: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
cook up as what? The man is not innocent,Abba Kyari is not innocent. So what are you talking about?
Onyeama was accused of corruption, did Nigeria send him to US for prosecution?
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

Are they supposed to arrest the importers?
very good question, it's just like banning glue because some people inhale it to get high
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by franklingud(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chief Ukatu I can go to jail in your place.

Yes sir, you don't have to go jail, I will replace you instead.
All you have to do is pay me $100M each year I spend in jail.
Please who has chief Ukatu's contact should notify him for me.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Aufbauh(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
martinif:

Coscharis, Innoson just to mention a few, even your landlord are all genuine business men, thank you.

Ndo!
I'm not the type you should be over hyping your people for me.
I have a lot of them working for me directly or indirectly. Most of my Igbo tenants are fond of rental default according to my PM.

So boy stop embarrassing yourself thinking that every NLer is as unfortunate as you are.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by OlawaleBammie: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Imagine this man who looks so simple and innocent is involving himself in such a deadly business that can set a generation on fire.

On a second thought, can't we get a genuine Igbo business man who's free from hard drug business?
emoney nko
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Natjojo: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

What do Igbos in general have to do with importations of drugs, is it not the duty of the security agencies to secure the Ports?

When the government fails what you expect from citizens?

Is Aba not a police officer protecting criminals?

Have you ever called the police and report of a crime in your society.

I believe in your area there criminals you know in person. Like drug dealers

Have you ever called the police to identify someone in your area?

We all have failed and that's it.

Please let's be loving. Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, religion will never add anything to your life.

I reside in Europe and no body gives a Bleep about religion. In Italy rev. Fathers smoke, members smoke in the premises of church.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by OlawaleBammie: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hellonearth:

But una dey buy am.
Which people take tramadol most
Hausa 70%
Yourba 25%
Igbo 2%
Others 3%
and which people take mkpirikpiri most??

Ur brain need updating asap
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Millimann: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Segzy19:
You have just displayed your ignorance.

Tramadol isn't a normal drug. It's a controlled drug for which one needs special permission and clearance before producing or importing into the country. If it's a normal drug like you said, no one will be worried.

Even in the hospitals, it is rare for you to find tablets higher than 100mg. What you will find is 50mg and 100mg but these drug barons bring in 125mg, 200mg and 225mg.... I have seen 225mg of tramadol being hawked by an Aboki in Apapa, Lagos...

May you never be a victim of Tramadol

Every other person that quoted me commented sensibly. I knew that an i.diot will come and display an uncouth behaviour and you just proved me right.

I won't reply you again.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Segzy19: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Continue in your folly!
Millimann:

Every other person that quoted me commented sensibly. I knew that an i.diot will come and display an uncouth behaviour and you just proved me right.

I won't reply you again.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by TheGift: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Monday 25th April 2022

High level Fulani and Igbo collaborating to Maja money from ruining the lives of youth. Meanwhile, poor Northern and Southern youths are fighting themselves on Nairaland and other social media. What a shame
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Taa! Will you shut up and close that your buccal cavity embarassed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by hardiksharma0: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Online shopping for First copy apple watch in India at lowest prices from iswag.in. Shop for best first copy airpods. Shop now at best price. apple watch series 4 first copy price in india
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by ibietela2(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
His profile looks like an importer, its only in a country with no healthcare that is BANNING BANNING
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by ibietela2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:
But, Tramadol is supposed to be a normal drug except that it is abused by some users.

WELCOME TO NIGERIA, a country with no healthcare going after importers because few coconut head boys are abusing it, instead of going after abusers or getting to know why they are abusing it they BAN it without considering the large population including the useless officers doing the burning.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by samfrancis1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Na in be.. dem no deh write bad boy for face….
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Emyogalanya: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

bigot. Show us proof that tramadol is an illicit drug. When you decide to abuse it that's your business. The man is a business man. By the way all this northerners that keep saying it's Igbo man that destroy their youths with drugs, hope they now see the culprit. It's Abba kyari
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by CyberWolf: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
What I don’t understand is if tramadol is a contraband because I remember they used to prescribe that for my dad for bone pain relieving and I usually go to pharmacy with prescription to buy it. Unless it’s a fake tramadol, otherwise, if he can prove that it’s not a fake tramal, then there is no case.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Sterope(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
It doesn't need to be classified as hard drug to be bad.

There are many drugs like tramadol whose use must be under prescription because of the risks they pose when abused. Tramadol is an opiate which means it is similar to opium. There are also cream like hydroquinone (popular ingredient in skin bleaching).

The companies responsible for manufacturing these drugs should not sell to unlicensed companies. Medical personnels will not prescribe these drugs/creams without due diligence. No pharmacist should sell the drugs to you without a doctor's prescription.

In saner climes, you won't get any of these drugs without a doctor's prescription with strict instructions on how to use them and when to stop using them

Collins4u1 post=11226296
7:

Except it was banned and classified as hard drug...

Otherwise people that manufactured it did it to solve a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by prickursense: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't doubt marwa

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by RussellRutherfo: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is doomed because of criminals like you who defend their fellow criminals instead of comdemning them.
When South Africans start attacking your people for selling drug in their country you will be calling on the Nigerian governemnrt to go and bail them.
Stop crime by condenming criminals.

I repeat lout and roadside drug peddler.
You are doomed.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by kasim155: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He is mad for defending the criminal, if it were in Thailand that drug lord would have been sent to his ancestors.
Igbos glorify and support crime, it is in their blood.

Yeah bro, u are very correct most of them like defending crime most expecially when the person involve is from the Eastern part of the country

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Millimann:

Are you serious or just playing dumb? Since when has tramadol been banned? Cocaine is a normal useful drug too until it got banned.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by iamrealdeji(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
prickursense:
Don't doubt marwa
Marwa is working.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by freddie009(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
GboyegaD:
This is what Yoruba's call "isale oro l'egbin" which implies the source of wealth of many is filthy. Many businesses men in Nigeria use true business as a cover and engage in so much illicit activities.

Jay z lyrics "Lord, forgive me; I never would've made it without sin"
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Johel(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stop glorifying criminals. Tramadol is prohibited in Nigeria, I don't know why most Igbos defend and worship criminals. You folks need to change.

Are you daft? Or you are just born stupid?...where did I glorify crime you fool?..I'm saying tramadol is pain relief,and those whom abuse it should be the problem not the drug itself...You carry your inherited foolishness dey comment Nonsense for my matter...Ok in retaliation,i don't know why you yorubas or were ever slum u come from don't reason with your head,all you know Is how to cut lil kids heads for rituals,that's why many of your are dumb,poor and still wretched... Nonsense.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team by Johel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
Get lost you dumb youth

Get lost loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.