Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex (45225 Views)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by amodujames(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Elon Musk: Nigerian Businessman, Stephen Akintayo, Offers to Buy Nairaland for N1bn, Says He Means Business
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Chaaii, see bondage and manifestation of personal inadequacy.

Be a man and move on!!! I can't support formication but look for another lady no matter how ugly self in order to liberate yourself. Note: I am not advising you to indulge in illicit sex.

It is easy for you to condemn him, but you may definitely be far worst than him, he is asking for help and you are there adding to his problem.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Mom007(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
You don't need counseling, you need Jesus. Stop fornicating, accept the gospel of Christ, read your bible and pray everyday. Ask for Gods holy spirit and guidance. You will prevail. Failure to do this...? Smh
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by lendahand(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

It felt good at first but these days I feel horrible after doing it.

I can't sleep or sometimes concentrate without doing it, I'm feeling suicidal.
all your threads are solicitations for help from one addiction or another. I'm a Christian and will offer you a Christian advice. Please get a little more useful with your live, read useful books and pray more (sincerely invite the gentle spirit of God while praying) you will break free of all this yokes on you.

Please I have a very sound Acer Packard Bell laptop for sell going for only 55K in Lagos

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by faebenezer5star: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
My brother you need counseling and prayers with fasting. Come to divine influence Christian centre.kabusa Abuja or follow on line . below is the flyer and number of pastor.0806 431 4441
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by aribisala0(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
My suggestion. Try using pictures Tinubu instead ,that should cure you quickly
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Ola4lead(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
OP haven't you met anyone yet since you guys broke up?

Don't be dump move on, their are uncountable girls out there waiting for new guys... Be smart

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Pastorsmile: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Why not call her back?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Downey(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:
I'm reaching in a depressive state of mind.
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

I need counseling pls not insults or jokes.

Delete her number, her pictures, block her on all of her social media and delete it as well, go to a joint drink agbo Jedi that better mixed with alcohol, stroll down the street toast a new girl that you can manage for now and move on too.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by kamtamark(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
First love

go and look for another girl if you can't find one, look for a job. Joblessness can be the immediate cause.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Is this real? if it is, this is serious oo... What's fun about this act sef undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

Well well, if u wana end it, that will be fine, Atleast mak population of idiots reduce small for Nigeria, imagine 19 or 20 year old boy thinking about a woman instead of thinking of how to survive and study well. U deserve well, I can recommend some drugs to end it all

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Besober: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Give ur life to Christ... Jesus saves, he also forgives....I was ones that mess, I tell how u feel..... I masturbated for over 20 year of my life...I tried on my own to stop but to no avail, not until I can across a video by "Joseph okechukwu" on masturbation, now I'm librated, so I recommend you go on YouTube search " Joseph okechukwu on masturbation" it will really help you... that's what helped me through the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by ejimatic: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

It's not funny at all bro, I feel mentally down these days and am not happy at all.

Your not down because she left what making you to feel depressed is the mastabation ...
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by LillyandDaisy: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Just find a reason to hate her, then you’re good to go…

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Aklee4994:
Delete everything that as to do with her starting from her pics in your phone and delete her contact and block her in all social media platforms and fight yourself never to have anything with her again.

Note:Just a critical observation

A very good point, the opposite of whatever is making him to be drawn into that act of masturbation is exactly what he needs to do to be free.

Manipulation by unclean spirits behind is very very very real, it will take determination by taking needed responsibility and prayer's to be completely free from it.

he has his part to play which is to stay clear off her pictures or social media
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by YorubaMentality: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by COMPAQ(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

You need JESUS!!
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by sematec(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
just find a reason to just hate your ex completely
Failure44:

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Ikani22: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This matters don TIRE me for dis NL..

The SOLUTION is not far from U!

START de SMOKE WEED,. SMOKE like 6 to 7 rap of WEED!

By the time wey u don HIGH INTOTO and ur EYES don be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch!

Make I SEE how u 1 take REASON NONSENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lolzz...Bros you want make de guy enter lagoon? Seven rap of weed. I can’t stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by SKINDOGGY: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Chai weird things dy occur oh shocked
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by tnerro1(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Pictures let’s see if it’s justified
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

How old are u, tell me son. undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by chloride6: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Lol grin you are a godforsaken psychopath brooo!
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Albertone(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP MASTURBATING IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEALTH.

I would have been shocked if you typed something sensible.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by YorubaMentality: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP MASTURBATING IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEALTH.

Thu*da fire you dia
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2022
See what is a relationship that is suppose to make a man better has changed his life too..
My father,my father
Any relationship that will give me ordinary headache plz take it away from me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by BabaIbo: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Can you give your ex contact?

Try and find another lady. You need to move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.