Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex (45192 Views)

The Number Of Girls I Have Dated and made love to (pictures) / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Favmil101(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
You self na case on top wetin you don bang already.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by ikorodureporta: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
So many spiritual pregnancies go dey worry women grin cheesy

You dey jeje, somebody somewhere dey bang your spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by HiFive: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=112298567]Holly Gram cool This matters don TIRE me for dis NL..

The SOLUTION is not far from U!

START de SMOKE WEED,. SMOKE like 6 to 7 rap of WEED!

grin

By the time wey u don HIGH INTOTO and ur EYES don be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch!

Make I SEE how u 1 take REASON NONSENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by koolguy88(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pictures of the ex or we refuse to believe.

Omo were
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
U be fool something wen you don chop before you dey masturbate on top

According to this comment. You are mean a guy can masturbate to a girl picture he lusts after but should feel disgusted at the thought of masturbating to a lady he's had canal knowledge of right undecided

And change your dp abeg before op move go your matter
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Bamzyriches451: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn!
Disgusting things I read on nairaland front page shocked
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
oh boy where is her picture na u just de talk like this like person wer no get sense, u need prophet i swear

You need to be neutered
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Unstoppable4411: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truth is no amount or kind of counseling can help you
Only you can help yourself.
Spend less time alone, go out often, workout,
Just find something fun and productive to burn your energy on so that when you are alone you'll be very tired and sleep off. That way you'll find less time to think about her and masturbate
You can also read a book like this one https:///vtcvk76b

It might help you recover quick
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Give400: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

It felt good at first but these days I feel horrible after doing it.

I can't sleep or sometimes concentrate without doing it, I'm feeling suicidal.

Edit: So I have read the advices and insults and I thank those who gave actual advices while those with insults I don't blame you tbh cuz this am honestly very pathetic tbh.

Yes I have deleted all her pictures and am trying to move on.
I'm not a very social person so finding another girl will be problem especially since my ex was an extremely attractive woman so finding someone on her level would be difficult( I'm also an attractive guy).
As someone said, my issue isn't the masturbation it's that it's if am obsessed over someone that has moved on from me, Our bond was so strong.
I find myself stalking her social media at times(I recently vowed never to do such since yesterday and haven't till now).

I'm just mentally tired and depressed.
Send her social media handle lemme talk to her
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Unstoppable4411: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truth is no amount or kind of counseling can help you
Only you can help yourself.
Spend less time alone, go out often, workout,
Just find something fun and productive to burn your energy on so that when you are alone you'll be very tired and sleep off. That way you'll find less time to think about her and masturbate .
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin grin
He discharges everywhere grin grin grin

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by masui(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Picshure of the ex or, you know the rest
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by DrDunamis(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Edit: So I have read the advices and insults and I thank those who gave actual advices while those with insults I don't blame you tbh cuz this am honestly very pathetic tbh.

I'm not a very social person so finding another girl will be problem especially since my ex was an extremely attractive woman so finding someone on her level would be difficult( I'm also an attractive guy).
As someone said, my issue isn't the masturbation it's that it's if am obsessed over someone that has moved on from me, Our bond was so strong.
I find myself stalking her social media at times(I recently vowed never to do such since yesterday and haven't till now).

How can failure44 want things to succeed and be well in his life?
I'm just saying though...
Brother your challenge is your mind...
You fix your mind you come out of that challenge...
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by aikyg(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Does she know that you have her nude pictures?
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by ebukaejiofor: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2022

Stay plugged to all your devices with this powerhouse at all times.

High capacity
Dual ports

Cash on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Warlord12(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Baba since you’re not social just download TINDER APP you can make new friends from there
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by jimyjames(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:
I'm reaching in a depressive state of mind.
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

I need counseling pls not insults or jokes.

My friend just say you are masturbating with the picture of the girl you are crushing on, a girl you know can never be your girlfriend in reality
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by girlygirlyMain: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why are you still communicating with her?
Why did you keep her pictures?
If you are following her on any social media, cut off and set yourself free!
GOD has created you a free person but you embraced bondage... Return to your freedom!

This IS WHY WOMEN NEED TO BE MINDFUL TO THE PICTURES THEY POST ONLINE.
I'M SURE YOU ARE NOT MASTURBATING TO A LADY IN BOUBOU...

SHALOM!

Failure44:
I can't stop masturbating towards pictures of my ex, I had stopped for 4 months but I immediately backslided one day and now am back doing it chronically.
We recently talked and it was 100% obvious she had moved on from me but I still haven't moved on.

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Medianna(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

You made sense but I noticed you a bit late. Keep it up.

Yea ofcourse daddy medianna
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by 007lss: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

you Bleep up men...... You did not Bleep your ex very well before she japa. �
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by 007lss: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

you Bleep up men...... You did not Bleep your ex very well before she japa. �
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

I eat too much?

This is very funny honestly because as am speaking right now I haven't eaten any food since yesterday morning and it was a plate of spaghetti and Pepsi I ate that morning.

So believe me, food isn't the problem.

I have done a lot of researching these past few hrs and am trying my best to turn a new chapter.

If not that I'm not single, would've helped you. Just dash you 90% attention and you will forget about her. Sorry o
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by 00FFT00(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Failure44:

Get yourself a girlfriend like now.
Even your neighborhood cheerful giver will do.

Whatever you go, the goal must be to distract your mind and attention from that hotspot, your-ex.
Then go out and get a fu**ing job.
Na idleness dey worry you.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by kennygreen(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why not cut your dick in the meantime?
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by theamazonguru(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Chaaii, see bondage and manifestation of personal inadequacy.

Be a man and move on!!! I can't support formication but look for another lady no matter how ugly self in order to liberate yourself. Note: I am not advising you to indulge in illicit sex.

But you have just done so by saying "but look for another lady no matter how ugly self in order to liberate yourself"

Stop confusing us bros. It's either you are facing front or you are facing back, you cant be facing front and black.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Digitalcrypt: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Its obvious you sure need help, I know an addiction therapist that can help you but I don't have her number. You can chat her up on Facebook or inbox her on instagram.
Facebook name is :christie bature ogbeifun
Instagram : @chritiebature

It's a good thing you re seeking for help now. Atleast that's the first step to your freedom.
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Gentlerespect76: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
theamazonguru:

But you have just done so by saying "but look for another lady no matter how ugly self in order to liberate yourself"

Stop confusing us bros. It's either you are facing front or you are facing back, you cant be facing front and black.
No; they are not the same, reason for the caveat. To you young people, relationship is all about sex. Premarital sex is sin.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by madjune(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
You need to be a Chelsea fan to stop that habit.

Once you join the Blues, you go dey think bone bone and ginger ginger and swagger swagger.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by 29Ade07: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
What I percieve is not just a problem with your ex. It is a problem that reaches deep into everyman born into this world. Yours is just manifesting in masturbation to your ex's pictures. Some manifest in different ways entirely.

The solution lies not in will power and resolutions. The answer lies in inviting Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior. He can deal with the root of the problem and make you a changed man that masturbation or any other destructive habit has no power over you.

I am a living witness. I know what I have experienced.

If you have a Bible please read Romans 10:9-10

God bless you
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex by Ombudsman1: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
WHAT JOBLESSNESS CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

BEING DEAD BROKE, IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.