Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (15856 Views)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Jul 11, 2011
Special adviser on romantic affairs
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by ruffrider(f): 3:49am On Jul 11, 2011
Most of the time when a guy becomes successful, he leaves for another women who was in the beginning out of his league
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Lopeademol(m): 4:32am On Jul 11, 2011
@sexkillz, how are u dude? Just to notify you that you've kill a N/lander with your gunshot. 'I know how BEACHY some ladies, ' what does kuramo beach and d likes has to do wt this thread? Na wa for 9jasexkillz o
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Roland17(m): 5:33am On Jul 11, 2011
@Lopeademol
Kettle calling pot black, did u read ur own lines very well? especially the last post?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by member479760: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2011
naija ladies get bad mouth too much, they will call u names and one can loose hope quickly.

this what i received from one of them at some point. "YOU TOO, ONE AND HALVE LEG" many of them are good and lovely anyway.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Sike(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2011
A word's enough for the Wise.
Abo oro la'so fun omoluwabi. . . .A word's enough for the Wise.
Abo oro la'so fun omoluwabi. . . .
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2011
@170 and friends- stop derailing.

I remember b4 nysc, there was this lawyer chic in my church who I was very friendly with and we got very close. She was plump and had big busts. She was kinda the quiet type and I guessed she was older than me by at least 5 or 6 yrs but we became friends n I went off to nysc. During my service year, she always called me even when others forgot me. When I returned, we got even closer but I then noticed something I had missed earlier, she was EXTREMELY controlling, nasty mouth and too strong willed. Needless to say, our friendship didn't last too long. Yet she was always the first to go and see pastor after service to pray for husband for her.

Recently I called this chick and invited her 4 my wedding. Thankfully she still had my number(I have changed church). The girl dey very surprised and promised to be there, but she didn't come.

What am I trying to say? She definitely has some attitude problems that she must drop. Her profession hasn't helped matters. Ladies some of you have to have an attitudal change cos your character and attitude goes a long way to repel or attract guys. No wonder most relationship which she went into with some church brothers never lasted. This chick don clock 35 already.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2011
^how many times u wan post am undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2011
@170 sorry 190- nor be me ooo. Na the bb I dey use o.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2011
Ride on bro - i dey your back and feeling you
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2011
Lopeademol:

@sexkillz, how are u dude? Just to notify you that you've kill a N/lander with your gunshot. 'I know how[b] BEACHY[/b] some ladies, ' what does kuramo beach and d likes has to do wt this thread? Na wa for 9jasexkillz o

I chose beachy since it Rhymes with B1TCHY! Never Wanted to use that very word, but there you go, Happy Now? undecided And u never knew you could get banned for using Strong Language on this site? undecided Oh Sorry, You are a NEWBIE!
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by babyoy(f): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2011
Tell them o!
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Odunharry(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2011
na wa o
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by antonion(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2011
190:

^ i never had experience with lagos or ph girls but abuja girls

Mbanu - I wont marry one not in my life, or the next or the next cos they have 1st hand experience in thiefry undecided

I will say we mustn't make collective judgement people are not the same . just a suggestion
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2011
^collective Judgement that abuja girls have an MSC in thiefry

even the lame man on the streets knows this
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by ikakahu(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2011
I quite agree with pDude.I had this girlfriend that i was dating and I was even thinking of marrying her but suddenly I lost my job where i happen to be a trainee because of office politics.Immediately i told this babe,she turned her back on me and for 6 months,i did nt see her and both of us use to live in the same state and location.I had to move on and just in that same condition,an old friend who i respect so much came closer and i told her my predicament and my past experience.She was always there to encourage me that I ll rise again,and that she believes in me.After a month of our close friendship,I got a great job and ve been together till now.

The summary is that my ex-girlfriend,when she learnt that the bone has risen again,she came begging and i told her clearly that i cant go on with her because I ve gotten someone who was there for me when i needed her most.

pls ladies,be wise for when u and ur guy starts life together,grow together and prosper together,there would be better love and respect for each other.

For those of looking for already made,I wish u all d best

for those of u looking for love,i wish u all the best also but in all be wise.

finally,to my sweetheart,God ll bless you,if not for anything but for ur words of encouragement and submissiveness
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2011
^Im touched!!

Im sending this message to all my 12 girlfriends

They must stand by me when the times is tough so wen i am made tomorrow

we can all enjoy together lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by dipo2much(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2011
Let's face it, gentlemen. Its all checks and balances. Why would a beautiful lady agree to go out with a broke ass you when there are other guys who can take better care of her? Is it that your own manhood is made of gold?
One thing is most of us guys aren't quite realistic. You know your chances of getting this pretty chic is slim cos u are a broke ass. Smart guys don't chase women, they chase money.
Imagine if you had a good job, and u are single. And therez dis other broke guy. Two of u are decent looking guys, seducing one girl. What will make d girl go out with the broke guy?
When the broke guy loses out he may end up saying the girl is a gold digger, but really is she?
Is she not just like you and I, going after the good life?
So before you meticulously choose that beautiful chic, have a 'goodlooking' wallet, Or you just end up whining. Or just humble yourself and look for an OK girl who probably wouldn't cost u so much to 'maintain'
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by kpolli(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2011
so all u babes calling the poster a hypocrite for not toasting a handicap. . . i assume u support the golddigging girls that wanna come back cos he now has money. . . . shame on y'all. . . . .

well u refuse to see the issue is that the girls didnt see a future with him, they wrote him off. . . . now that he has shown them that today is diff from 2mrw. . . they now want him. . . hiss
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by kingadex(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2011
@poster, Na so bro.It is most nt all of dem,d worst part of it is that they are increasing everyday.Imagine a lady in my frnd department saying u guys,if u dont av bb,dont talk 2 me talkless of askn my no.it's jst a matter of time b4 dey use her 4 money ritual because here na ritual dey reign.D young ones are following d bad footsteps lukn 4 honeyland.@poster, Na so bro.It is most nt all of dem,d worst part of it is that they are increasing everyday.Imagine a lady in my frnd department saying u guys,if u dont av bb,dont talk 2 me talkless of askn my no.it's jst a matter of time b4 dey use her 4 money ritual because here na ritual dey reign.D young ones are following d bad footsteps lukn 4 honeyland.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by antonion(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2011
dipo2much:

Let's face it, gentlemen. Its all checks and balances. Why would a beautiful lady agree to go out with a broke Bottom you when there are other guys who can take better care of her? Is it that your own manhood is made of gold?
One thing is most of us guys aren't quite realistic. You know your chances of getting this pretty chic is slim cos u are a broke Bottom. Smart guys don't chase women, they chase money.
Imagine if you had a good job, and u are single. And therez dis other broke guy. Two of u are decent looking guys, seducing one girl. What will make d girl go out with the broke guy?
When the broke guy loses out he may end up saying the girl is a gold digger, but really is she?
Is she not just like you and I, going after the good life?
So before you meticulously choose that beautiful chic, have a 'goodlooking' wallet, Or you just end up whining. Or just humble yourself and look for an OK girl who probably wouldn't cost u so much to 'maintain'

you are definatly correct , but my aguement is what are the chances of  the glamorouse Chick cheating on you .

Cos some Cat who's fully loaded might be doing your beautiful.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by abikelat(f): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2011
MmmmttTccchhhheeewww
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by chines4(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2011
A lot of ladies believe in love, but they equally believe that there is need to water the love to make it grow, otherwise it will die. And money happens to be the water that the love needs to make it grow. So let say they are planning for their future.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by andyanders: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2011
@pDude

Your words can only to be classified as “prophetic words for ladies”. That’s their attitude to life. They waste the most useful part of their lives looking for a man who gat money, only end up wasted from the age of forty-----.

Listen ladies, if you look at your breas-t standing fame, you keep bragging with it, using it then to look for money, a point will come when it will now look down south  and nothing you can do than to use iron ring to pack it up. At that point, when you pump them up with your good looking dress to match, men will rush you to find out what is hidden inside. Immediately the man discovers that your so called outwardly good looking breast is just a dump site, he will run away and never to come back. Deliverance will never help you at that point.  Better try to build up with a man you know that he can make it in life  so far he has been able to acquire education and had nothing presently bur willing to make it, Not having immediate money does not mean he can not make it in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by dipo2much(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2011
@antonion.
Well, i guess you have to use intuition in choosing that glamour girl. You can only do your best, some chicks will still be carried away by a richer guy's wealth. But many others just want to be comfortable, cared for, and not cheated on.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2011
dipo2much:

@antonion.
Well, i guess you have to use intuition in choosing that glamour girl. You can only do your best, some chicks will still be carried away by a richer guy's wealth. But many others just want to be comfortable, cared for, and not cheated on.
[size=15pt]Some don't even mind being cheated on as long as they are "comfortable and cared for"[/size]
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BeautfulB(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2011
@poster: thanks dude
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by cap28: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2011
Cuddlemi said:

@op

I respect you so much. But I will like your honesty cos I am going to ask you a very simple and straight forward question.

Was any of the girls u dated in the past ugly? with tribal marks? muscular like a man? a dwarf? an im-bec-ile? a pepper seller? a pap seller? improper fraction bigger up and small down ? Ring worm babe? Scripture Union babe? Kwashiokor babe? thread making lady? ,

If not, you are an hypocrite. Coming here talking about how the women u dated in the past loved money bla bla , why didn't you go for the girls that were looking for husbands then. Obviously u liked good things back then too, greed. You should have dated the wrapper tying chewing stick chewing kind of lady then you would be justified.

All this women love money palaver na wa oh. Men wey like strictly fine babes too nko. Abeg!

this is the funniest post ive read on this forum in a long time - believe!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2011
kpolli:

so all u babes calling the poster a hypocrite for not toasting a handicap. . . i assume u support the golddigging girls that wanna come back cos he now has money. . . . shame on y'all. . . . .

well u refuse to see the issue is that the girls didnt see a future with him, they wrote him off. . . . now that he has shown them that today is diff from 2mrw. . . they now want him. . . hiss

U are fond of comments like this. No one is supporting babes to go after money. Why can't guys to go after abnormal or unusual babes.  Are u saying they were not made by God. If you are going to criticize women then we might as well trash out men too.

The money thingy, is not your same sex that started it? They used money to take their friends wife, they used money to date teenage girls young enough to be their grand daughters. Women only went looking for jobs and funds for their sick mom or dad. Men decided to exploit their vulnerability and started the exchange for exchange thingy. All those aristos, yahoo yahoo, 19 19, Transfer, armed robbers; politicians etc. are all to blame. Kill these oppressing classes or bourgeois or ruling class of men then no one would be available to issue money to women or expose them to luxury again.

How about the Nigerian soldiers that impregnated 250,000 Liberian women and left them to their fate. How do you expect these kind of women to feed and cater for their kids. How about Governor Yerima who wanted to acquire a 13 years old as a wife by paying the girls dad off.   The genesis of this problem is men. It’s their money isn’t it? Which gender is devious enough to start such…obviously men? Now u are complaining about what ur same sex started.

Instead of you men to advice yourselves and make this world a better place. You would be saying rubbish about women and money. If men decide that NO MORE MONEY FOR BABES AGAIN then there won't be money because it’s a man's world and a woman can not live in isolation. So a collective effort on the men’s part can stop money from circulating to women illegally. YOU can orchestrate that movement rather than cry wolf because of the pain women have caused men in the past. Everyone has had their own fair share of pain but it’s meant to make u wiser not a sulker. Snap out of it!
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Sacarstic: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2011
True talk, I`m married to a girl who stood by me when i had nothing,got married in a room apartment and i must confess that i never knew what she saw in me because hell was let loose on her by her friends and family who refused to my marriage proposal, she got pregnant to let her family and friends know she is not going back and that was the only reason they allowed the marriage. Today,it is a different ball game,after six years,we have our property,two kids and a good family business,a Toyota Camry 2002, a Pathfinder SUV and i just bought her a Toyota Highlander 2weeks ago which marks her birthday, When i look back, i just smile and wish ladies can really see beyond today and for the guys always stay with those ladies that stood by you or just tell them to go off now rather than push them out when it is better. The above is not a show off but to let ladies and guys out there know that it is worth believing in someone when the challenges seems insurmountable.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Hoodrat(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2011
I had such terrible experiences in the past, When money finish she started complaining her skin no longer fresh like before.All of a suden she left me for a flashy dubai mumu and when her life got divorced she now living in regret. Naija girls of nowadays are Money Come Love Com,Money Go Love Go. cry
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Geomel: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2011
Keep searching one day you will smile out ladies all the best in life.
we offer good Food for human consumption.
www.geomelcatering..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.