Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (15858 Views)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by njira(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
Very Good point Webizone. Nairaland should probably have 'Like' button for posts

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by webizone(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Thanks njira, I know you would like it because you said what you felt, I felt it too. Alas, I feel now like sexual feelings are a trap. Always hurt, always consequential, always not appreciated but always abused. This world is near hell.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Jamesdman(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
2buff:

@cuddlemii at the risk of sounding like my cork, are you fat and/or ugly?  undecided
*walks into d thread wif my matchet, lukin 4 2buff, so as to, remove his head frm his neck, for makin such a demeanin n disrespectful remark abt my beautiful, s.exy, chocolate, yummi yummi,~~CUDDLEMII.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Dude If u see what I look like, you would come on the spot. Ask abt me

Not even the women in Brazil (Hands down the most gorgeous creatures on this earth) have that particular effect on me, so that's highly unlikely.  smiley

That aside, you seem so agitated at the OP's admonition to women who, after deserting someone due to lack, return begging or wanting in again. Certainly everyone has their own life and should make their own decisions of who they want to stay with. But vomit should not go back to the dog saying to let it in, and the dog should in turn not go back to its vomit.

You were on the OP's case earlier about men not going for ugly/fat girls. Must a girl be ugly/fat before she shows forth the virtues of a good woman?  undecided
As a handsome chap, I may choose a beautiful girl. I'm fine she's fine. that balances itself out. It's not a matter of why is a guy dating a fine girl, it is simply this: why does she feel that her fineness is all she needs to bring to the table, when there are many more things to being a real woman? Just as there are many more things to being a man. That is something you should be helping to tell your fellow women, not complaining that I am only dating beautiful women. That didn't sound like a complaint from an emotionally healthy woman at all, which is why I asked the previous question.

What sort of shamelessness would make you(figuratively speaking) leave someone due to lack, and then run back begging again after that person's trial is over? expecting that the guy always play his role of Provider, but when put to the test herself of playing the role of a strong woman and supporter that is there for her man, flees to the nearest perceived green pasture, abolishing all thought of the man fighting alone in his hour of tribulation. And that same woman would then think she is deserving of [b]any [/b]modicum of respect?

Nay she is BELOW a woman and doesn't even deserve the priviledge of being called that. It is only logical to consider departure when it is obvious that the guy is comfortably seated in his predicament and not weathering his trial with equal fervor or slacking. But if he is fighting, stick with him if you love him, and go the mile with him. When the trial is over, this man will place you on so high a pedestal as you would have gained his absolute respect.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Jamesdman(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2011
To be used on 2buff!

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOO!!!

Please use it - Please use it grin grin grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by lonelydude: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Personally as a Guy, I would advise a guy without a job to avoid any intimate relationship. The truth of the matter is no matter how meagre the money a job is bringing in, he is far better off than a jobless guy in the sight of reasonable ladies.

A lady has to be proud to tell her parents that her fiance is working. If the parents are also reasonable, that sense of respect will be there for two reasons: firstly, the guy is not lazy and secondly, that he's definitely going to be upgrading later on in the marriage.

and for a direct answer to the ladies in questions, I think everyone has got a right to choose whatever they like but as someone likely put it; a woman's options decreases with her age.

But I'll advise the one still searching to be more conscious about their attitude and smile more than before.
If you appear frustrated and desperate to guys, you will only make matters worse because they will run away.

Most of all, trust God.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ Cuddlemii
No hard feelings too and I was only trying to taunt you , besides , that line of attack won't get you very far with a very good arguement. I hope we get to meet in the near future but on a lighter note.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by emmatok(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
lonelydude:

Personally as a Guy, I would advise a guy without a job to avoid any intimate relationship. The truth of the matter is no matter how meagre the money a job is bringing in, he is far better off than a jobless guy in the sight of reasonable ladies.

A lady has to be proud to tell her parents that her fiance is working. If the parents are also reasonable, that sense of respect will be there for two reasons: firstly, the guy is not lazy and secondly, that he's definitely going to be upgrading later on in the marriage.

and for a direct answer to the ladies in questions, I think everyone has got a right to choose whatever they like but as someone likely put it; a woman's options decreases with her age.

But I'll advise the one still searching to be more conscious about their attitude and smile more than before.
If you appear frustrated and desperate to guys, you will only make matters worse because they will run away.

Most of all, trust God.

+100

No woman at this age is ready to die with a poor guy .

Even the rich is finding it difficult to satisfy their women's want these days.

Because for a woman, "the coast is always greener at the other side".
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by mekaboy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
[b]

OP YOU ARE A LAIR AND SELFISH AT THE SAME TIME.

ITS GUYS LIKE YOU THAT TIE WOMEN DOWN IN RELATIONSHIPS FOR YEARS AND LEAVE THEM TO MARRY YOUNGER GIRLS.  A LADY HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE HER CHOICE, SHE HAS HER DESIRES, WHY WOULD SHE ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL WHEN U DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB?  U PROBABLY WANT TO FEED FROM HER POCKET RIGHT?

I HAVE DATED GIRLS WHO LEFT FOR GUYS WHO THEY BELIEVED COULD TAKE CARE OF AND MARY THEM, AND I DONT HOLD IT AGAINST THEM , BECAUSE IF I WAS A GIRL I WOULD WANT BETTER.   OK WHAT IF THE GIRLS ACCEPTED UR BROKE ASS PROPOSAL AND THINGS DONT GET TO CHANGE?

PLS MY ADVICE FOR GUYS, THERE IS SOMETHING THEY CALL " OPEN RELATIONSHIP " IF YOU KNOW YOUR NOT READY TO MARRY A GIRL, PLS ENGAGE IN A OPEN RELATIONSHIP, WHEREBY SHE CAN STILL MARRY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS READY WHILE WAITING FOR U.

STOP SOUNDING BITTER OP THE GIRLS DID NOTHING WRONG.   YOU SOUND LIKE U MADE MONEY ALL OF A SUDDEN , BECAUSE IF YOU HAD A JOB I SEE NO REASON WHY A GOOD GIRL WONT STAY AND PLAN A FUTURE WITH YOU SINCE SHE MIGHT GET A JOB TOO TO SUPPORT.

COULD IT BE THAT UR INTO 419 AND UR BRAGGING THAT THE HUNGRY GIRLS WHO DONT KNOW THEIR WAY ABOUT IN LIFE THAT LEFT U WHEN U WERE WAITING FOR MAGA TO PAY ARE CRYING AND REGRETTING THEIR DECISION ?

[/b]

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by webizone(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ok people, don't worry about sex and the opposite sex, ok? When you die, 'you will all be like angels' then you can relax from this problem. Thank GOD for holiness. And please while you are here, do not demean yourselves. I noticed something just now that infuriated me. Like when sm1 here (a guy) talked to a lady and made ref 2 his organ. Why would a man do that to a woman? Another example, why would a woman cower b4 a man and perform devaluing things like MouthAction? Why do women become easily manipulated by big/older men into doing serious obscene stuff? Am a guy, 23 and would want a gal, 23, to build with me, to be the greatest tag team ever and I promise we would not commit sacrileges but wud have clean emotional sex only in marriage and time for our kids. Anyway, who am I kidding, them 'babes' are just waiting 4 me 2 make it and continue where 'those men' left off defiling their daughters. Hiss. Yet, ask me now, I just don't wanna end up like that.m ever and I promise we would not commit sacrileges but wud have clean emotional sex only in marriage and time for our kids. Anyway, who am I kidding, them 'babes' are just waiting 4 me 2 make it and continue where 'those men' left off defiling their daughters. Hiss. Yet, ask me now, I just don't wanna end up like that.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2011
This topic still dey on ni. My God I don tire to dey comment jor. This topic is even getting boring. No lolz and Imao at all. Just when I thot I was coming back to have fun, I meet this. I can't even rhyme and do poetry here. hiss

@2buff, thanx 4 ur matured and cocky reply, good to know dt u r slim and beautiful. I also admire brazillian women for their hair & butt. I'm just defender of women.

@apocalypse, aight we could do chinese on saturday afternoon, lolz. Im glad the argument is finally over

@James, my inlaw, thanx dear, u have my full blessing with dyt.

@190, one way or other, u must dey involved, thanx dear

@ op, on my wedding day, u will be there to chat up the ladies that come out to catch the flower buke. Sorry for the intrusion.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by raphrinco: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2011
yes ,dats good. am a football player in qatar and if i want to settle i will go for real and genuine love. thank you all,then we men we should also pray to god and hustle. cheers.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Sicherheit(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2011
Stop frightening the ladies, there's always hope

Husbands are not that scarce undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by dabrake(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2011
My grudge is wyt d prayaz of single girls. 'LORD JESUS, i want A HUSBAND , . "
a husband is a married man. So u want God 2 break a marriage jst 4 u? Ma advice : use d ryt words weneva ur prayin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by agitator: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2011
Sicherheit:

Stop frightening the ladies, there's always hope

Husbands are not that scarce undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

dabrake:

My grudge is wyt d prayaz of single girls. 'LORD JESUS, i want A HUSBAND , . "
a husband is a married man. So u want God 2 break a marriage jst 4 u? Ma advice : use d ryt words weneva your prayin

are you saying they should use Fiance? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by DaDoctor: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2011
Nice post Guy!
ONLY A FEW OF THEM CAN BE PATIENT!
Now listen up this way!!!
Guys just keep your head up and move on, YOU WILL HAMMER SOEMDAY AND THEY WILL COME CRAWLING(Maybe at the old age and with over used body)

Good ladies in the house, please remain patient for what will be will be, and try as much to stay calm and faithful!

i am a witness to this post, despite family, politics bla bla bla, the moment i hammered GBAM!! they were all after me but then can i throw off someone who has been there for a whole 12 years plus? MBANU!!!!

A word is enough!!! What will be will be with hard work and GODS GRACE/FAVOUR
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2011
[size=15pt]^How much UNA hammer wen una nor wan let person HEAR WORD!![/size]
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by DaDoctor: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2011
@190 women wan know? HAMMER NA HAMMER as long as its an elevation sha!
HAMMERING NO DEY END! ITS A CONTINUUUM ONCE STARTED, because =N=1 MIL =N=1 = some different figure
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
@apocalypse
He who fights and run, lives to fight another day.
@cuddlemii
Exceptionally intelligent comments, based on facts and not myopic sentiments or bias,  another reason i appreciate NL
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
Roland17:

@cuddlemii
Exceptionally intelligent comments, based on facts and not myopic sentiments or bias,  another reason i appreciate NL

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks boo.

I will suggest you forget about the whole thing jor. Apocalypse and I have settled and we are kool now, lolz
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Holadunni: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
To search for a lady i think is hard sha, because all the ladies of nawa dayz are so rude,but for some one to get the right person u hav to b prayerful because prayer is the key of every thing in this life.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by eewule(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
kalokalo:

Its intriguing how sisters in their thirties go to pastors to pray for God to send them men to come marry them. undecided The average ready guy around that age won't go for women in that age range when he can pull girls years younger and still in their prime unless God does a miracle and changes his mating instincts dictated by nature in the first place.

Women start to complain of men shortage in their late twenties and early thirties. Ladies in their late teens to mid twenties don't have this problem. This is the prime years when a lot of men knock at a woman's door for romance and marriage.  But too many sisters pass them up holding out for their proverbial rich knight in golden armor

As men age, their options expand while that of women narrows. Its unfortunate but true. A lady who shoots down a guy who is 8/10 in her youth may find herself settling for a 4/10 guy in the future as she aged. That is if she finds any at all. Meanwhile she was holding out for a 10/10 guy in the first place.

Very true ,    I read on another similar thread on Nairaland, that the reason for this mentality with naija ladies is because they belive that their future husband will cheat on them (considering how so many young fine women are easily available to anyman with a little cash these days - and all their future husband has to do is pay) So they also try to enjoy themself as much as they can today before they get married, while passing-off potential husbands - but by the time they are ready no one wants them anymore.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by chines4(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
eewule:

Very true ,    I read on another similar thread on Nairaland, that the reason for this mentality with naija ladies is because they belive that their future husband will cheat on them (considering how so many young fine women are easily available to anyman with a little cash these days - and all their future husband has to do is pay) So they also try to enjoy themself as much as they can today before they get married, while passing-off potential husbands - but by the time they are ready no one wants them anymore.
Hmm Am hearing this for the first time.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by cikadile: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Tosinville: OP, thanks jare! for them, them no dey know o! until time don go finish.

1.I wanna be married, some day....to a guy I am attracted to, for whatever reasons
2.Some guys asked me to marry them in the past...3 of them very seriously, I said no to them, cos I had my reasons
3. I have been engaged twice, but along the line found out I was getting married for the wrong reasons...mainly worried I am getting older, so I called off the 2 weddings, the most recent being last week
4.Most people in 2 and 3 are all married with a kid or 2,got married immediately and they ALWAYS give me invitations to their weddings and naming ceremonies...maybe to show me what I missed or not
5. I may or may not meet the guy, I may end up alone, sadly, but I hope not...but I will never regret saying no to these guys above...and would not marry them if they came now and asked...
What I regret is hurting the 2 fiances by bailing on them, and the hurt their families felt, and are feeling
SUMMARY - it is better to be alone and happy, or semi-happy, than to be married to the wrong person and be abjectly unhappy, solitude can never be loneliness...also any guy I say no to who is now saying "look at me now", I don't begrudge you your happiness, I don't envy your wife, I am happy you moved on and are happy, I may even be sad Mr Right is still elusive, BUT I would NEVER REGRET saying no to you, cos that was me choosing happiness to desperation...and more importantly, that was me saving you from getting married to a woman who would not be true to you....that was me trying to be a good person
I hope people understand me
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by malaria(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
BABE!:

Yes--it's true. Very true.  smiley You'll be banned for a whole week.
Abeg D BABE na Vivian westwood? Jst saying.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
pDude:
Ladies, it really hurts me these days to see some ladies who are ripe to settle down but no man. More often than not, it seems the dulling guy they dumped in the past for greener pastures has now settled and is comfortable and happily married. All these ladies can do is cry and regret.

In the past few weeks I have received calls n visits from some ladies who refused me in the past because I no hold pay and was not "ready made." These ladies most often cry on the phone and regret not staying cos I didn't have plenty money.

One of them who I did mugu for back then called me recently and after congratulating me, began pleading desperately for money cos she was so broke. I could do nothing, yet it was this girl who even when the last money on me is 500naira, I would give it her. When we broke up she asked me what did I ever give her. Another came and shed tears before me and confessed that the the guy she is dating is not it at all. She also said that she didn't know why she said no when I proposed to her in the past. I remember she said no cos she tot we were going to live in my self-contained apartment and the money wasn't flowing. Also the guy she was with had been promising her heaven and earth and blissful marriage but he bleeped up.

Please ladies, find a guy who you love and who loves you and hold him tight. He might not have much now but e no mean say he no go hold tomorrow. There are now a lot of old single ladies out there who are regreting their past decisions and eventually settle for less. Please don't let the love for material things bleep up your blessings.

Pls 190 and other haters stay away.

most of them sill remain unmarried for life cos they may have dumped their future husbands in the past due to greed and thats why I will never have any respect for unmarried ladies (not girls o),cos most of them are paying for their sins.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2015
andyanders:
@pDude

Your words can only to be classified as “prophetic words for ladies”. That’s their attitude to life. They waste the most useful part of their lives looking for a man who gat money, only end up wasted from the age of forty-----.

Listen ladies, if you look at your breas-t standing fame, you keep bragging with it, using it then to look for money, a point will come when it will now look down south  and nothing you can do than to use iron ring to pack it up. At that point, when you pump them up with your good looking dress to match, men will rush you to find out what is hidden inside. Immediately the man discovers that your so called outwardly good looking breast is just a dump site, he will run away and never to come back. Deliverance will never help you at that point.  Better try to build up with a man you know that he can make it in life  so far he has been able to acquire education and had nothing presently bur willing to make it, Not having immediate money does not mean he can not make it in life
how I wish all their breast will fall and never rise again...b!tches.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
macfarland:

LOL, the bolded part sounds like a Timaya Remix. On serious note some of our ladies need to be patient with a man who has prospect. I remember a particular PH gal I got close to few years back reminded me of d need to get a car to make a relationship work. Today d Agip guy she ran to who had everything has dumped her at last when she is nearing 33 yrs already. Every young man will not make it at the same time!
and the b!tch will cry and say the Agip guy used and dumped her forgetting that what goes around comes around.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
pineed:

The best reply from a Lady on this topic.
@ other ladies, d OP just gave his honest advice. I really cringe when you'all try to be defensive on dis issue. We need to wake up & smell d Coffee. . . angry
all of them are guilty of what the op said,that's why they are ignoring the thread.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Logba:
My people,  lets be practical and business like for once on this topic. There are many Nigerian girls involved in this. You can find them in every corner of the society. It is no loger an issue to jike with. What we need to do is put heads together on way out of of this predicaments.

I have seen ladies in the region of 40 years who have never tasted marriage. They are everywhere and many of them are ok and well to do. One even confided in me recently that she is ready to agree for any man to impregnate her and she will just train the child alone as a single mother.

It calls for serious delibration.

My suggestion howerver is that the idea of one man marrying only one wife does not fit into this society any longer. That is the thruth. We have more ladies than men in the last population cencus-widows,singles,divorced etc. If each man should take only one woman, then what happens to the left overs. That is the main problem by my analysis.

If we must help these ladies, then some of us must go extra mile of sorting them out even if it will be based on arrangement.

It is now humanitarian service to help fellow unmarried ladies .

This is no joke and we need to help them out. God bless you as you do that.  I am happily married but now has to consider how to help out(sincerely). So others should think along with me .
they need serious help,maybe 1 man should marry 5 ladies at once,then the left overs should be added as jara.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
ronkebp:

Everybody needs to upgrade themselves, not only the women, for the same reasons men do not want 'liabilities', is also the same reason that no woman wants a 'low life' guy, that does not know how to do anything, nor bring anything to the table, but to bleep,
apart from fucccck,what do you ladies bring to the table,you b!tch,you ought to be ashamed of this your statement...as if b!tches have something else to offer.
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.