Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,440 members, 7,891,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) (1034 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) by adino(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
Just got these pics from my Sister's BB after this evening's downpour.
We know Lagos is a coastal area (Useless Excuse), but what do you say about a useless party(ACN: already emulating the notorious and most feared PDP) that cannot build a single drainage system in Lagos for more than 12 Years and counting. I even forgot that the over rated and over celebrated Fashola cannot even clear a single out of the already existing canals in Lagos.

FASHOLA IS WORKING, LAGOS IS FLOODING TINUBU IS CHOPPING. I LAUGH IN ACN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2011
Jonathan's croony  angry

Least ACN is better than Peoples Destruction Party
Re: River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) by gidson12(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2011
The rain that has not even taken half of its season was enough to expose the ineptitude of this man,. . .where has all the tax money gone to, 'eko oni baje'
Re: River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) by Ovamboland(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2011
At least most of the flood will disappear in a day or 2. The experience is not unique to Lagos even world class cities with massive yearly budget have their own periodic flood problems

http://www.texasfreeway.com/houston/photos/june2001_flood/june2001_flood.shtml

It will take several days to rid the city of this flood

The Texas State Legislature passed and Gov. Rick Perry signed on June 19, 2009 a $182 billion 2-year budget (Sept.1, 2009 to Aug. 31, 2011)

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Texas_state_budget

I am sure you know Lagos budget is about $3 Billion per year for the entire state of 16 million residents while Texas has about 24.7 million residents
Re: River Lekki: Fashola Is Working (serious Evidence In Pics) by chino11(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Yoroobas are the most pathetic people I have ever seen. Imagine people their house is on fire they are busy pursuing rats. Imagine yorobos who have been skillfully schemed out of Nigeria politically are here talking trash having lost out in the power structure at least for the next 50yrs, imagine Yorubas that are so poor that they have turned beggars on their own soil, even ordinary northern almajiri is now better than them. Imagine Yorubas with poor infrastructure and poor sanitation with mud houses adorning their respective state capitals of oson, ogon, ondo, ekiti and oyo the worst of it. What a dying tribe. What is the per capita income in the SW compare to other regions, the last I checked SW with all the 'education' is the poorest region in Nigeria. See what is happening in so called lagos, the mess of fashola and tinubo eating up lagos resources while doing nothing to better the place and people. Yorubas have not contributed meaningfully to the nation with the so called 'education'. I think yorobaos are presently suffering from frustration of having been trashed out in the power equation in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Running Water And Electricity Constant In Libya - What Happened To Nigeria? / Chuka Umunna Towards The Making Of A British Obama? / Justice Ayo Salami's Successor Reshuffles Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.