Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27778 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Guderian(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2022
Glowqueen3:
Hmmmn,am scared to date.Make l no come fall yata in love and faint in love. :oSo l never give anyone a chance.

Pls lady u need a loving man at a point in ur life do not be scared. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by gift2xl: 8:48pm On May 04, 2022
I met her in church, and I never knew she's the general overseers daughter. Na so love start and na so I marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by mmluv4real: 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
I met him on FB... Now we are six years and still counting with a very handsome Bobo plus atinuke

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Ernchibyke(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
Met her in a NIFES program back then in school.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by expert234: 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Haven't seen him, but hope on seeing him somewhere pleasant and fascinating.

The meeting place doesn't have to be pleasant or fascinating for you guys to have a pleasant and fascinating relationship.

You can meet the right person anywhere, in a farm, on the street, in a buka, in a Keke in your building and a million and one other seemingly unpleasant places.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by BobbieZion(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

No cap.

That's why some of us had to japa from that lifestyle when we had the chance. I was back to the hood last year and truth be told, I was the Judas through out my stay.

The trenches is a good place to grow up

Word!! Bros,
U can take the N***a out the streets,but you can't take the streets out the N***a.

Getting a better life is all we want,that ain't too much na?
Life goes on.....
Stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 8:59pm On May 04, 2022
See my life.
See the girl I wan marry!
Just look at the girl I Bn dey hype say I wan marry my queen.
It's finished embarassed

Dorwadora:
He came with my course mate looking for my roommate. But fortunately, they met me. He couldn't stop looking at me and I told my guy that "hawfa, why this your friend dey look like stupid person". Whenever he meet me, he'll always stare like a fool.

Anyways, I fell for his innocence and I snatched his heart from my roommate. Now we are 4 years together.

We had sex and the next morning he said "Dora, hope you're not pregnant?.... I could hear his heartbeat, beating strong". Lol....we were 18 then. We taught eachother everything we know about sex and love. Always clumsy when kissing eachother. We kiss like apes grin grin cheesy

Now, he's a badass that's always making my blood pressure to rise. His latest fancy is moving around with a condom in his wallet.

God please bring back the old times
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
Sharp guy! grin

Nathnaija:
I meet her inside God is good bus in 2009,I was traveling back to Lagos from Benin then,so when we get down from the bus in Lagos,I told her that I don't know Lagos very well so I can talk with her she directed me on how to reach my bustop,and I collected her number in case�, we got married 2011,now we have 3kids together,��2
Two girls and a boy.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Wizywiz(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
No patner for now..not interested in having any patner for now.... atleast I dey use this thread dey know the married ones and the single ones.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
adealabiss:
2015 In her dad's school (secondary school) where I went for volunteering teaching after BSc while waiting for NYSC posting, she came home for holiday (she was in year one) but I was not interested in her because she was quite young then, but she was consistent and we build friendship, I asked her out December 2020 and found out I love her.

This Simp doesnt still know that love doesnt exist among different gender especially adolescent..

Simp in peace
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
I can never be a SIMple man for you.

Know this and know peace.

I simpd for Dordora and she bleeped up, I just broke up with her.
So, I've learnt My lesson and I'll never simp for anyone again including you.
cool cool cool I'm now an alpha male

ukaface:
I tire for this question.
I can't relate.
I never meet anybody, but I'm sure he is wherever he is forming redpiller, dude! Be ready to simp for me
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by gbassa: 9:09pm On May 04, 2022
I met my wife fourteen years ago on my birthday 16th February 2008. I invited my friend's sister to come with her friends from Uniport to celebrate with me. They were five girls that came and she really caught my attention. I had to ask her out and we got married in 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:
I can never be a SIMple man for you.

Know this and know peace.

I simpd for Dordora and she bleeped up, I just broke up with her.
So, I've learnt My lesson and I'll never simp for anyone again including you.
cool cool cool I'm now an alpha male

that one no concern me na
I'm wondering why you're giving me this information.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:11pm On May 04, 2022
ukaface:
I tire for this question.
I can't relate.
I never meet anybody, but I'm sure he is wherever he is forming redpiller, dude! Be ready to simp for me

Lol....
How about you simping for the redpiller?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On May 04, 2022
Greazyman99:
I don’t have one. Olosho/ wankers association of Nigeria Ltd grin grin
lmaoo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
Glowqueen3:
Hmmmn,am scared to date.Make l no come fall yata in love and faint in love. :oSo l never give anyone a chance.

are you ready to simp 4 me?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol....
How about you simping for the redpiller?
simp for a redpiller? Once a redpiller gets into a relationship he can't be a redpiller again. He becomes a simp, so we can't be two simps in a relationship. Moreover, the simping and redpiller term is attributed to the male .

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
Obiebanks007:
On Facebook.
Guess what,
She's white grin
congrats.. Real nigaa

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
It concerns me cos you're my sweet gurl now.

WINKS grin

ukaface:
that one no concern me na
I'm wondering why you're giving me this information.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
tegafej:
She was my neighbor in school.

I was a Master's student and she was an undergraduate.

We didn't even speak for a two years that we were neighbors. It was when I was about packing out that we started speaking.

And boom! We clicked and we are about getting married now ...

Girl wey dey collect anoda d!ck steady, na en you wan go spend millions untop so??

Una simping dey gv me uppercut..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Honlucas: 9:17pm On May 04, 2022
fobssa hall during chem class .
i never thought we will be together then sef.

each day my love for her grow

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:17pm On May 04, 2022
ukaface:
simp for a redpiller? Once a redpiller gets into a relationship he can't be a redpiller again. He becomes a simp, so we can't be two simps in a relationship. Moreover, the simping and redpiller term is attributed to the male .

I'll make you simp 4 me...
Deal?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:

It concerns me cos you're my sweet gurl now.

WINKS grin

abegi shift fess...
Redpiller don dey call girl wey he never meet before sweet girl. A ni pe Una no dey learn.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I'll make you simp 4 me...
Deal?
This one thinks all girls are wired same way.
So you think I will be calling you every now and then, or seeking for your attention? Abegi shift. I don't like stress
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Bluntdude: 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
He came with my course mate looking for my roommate. But fortunately, they met me. He couldn't stop looking at me and I told my guy that "hawfa, why this your friend dey look like stupid person". Whenever he meet me, he'll always stare like a fool.

Anyways, I fell for his innocence and I snatched his heart from my roommate. Now we are 4 years together.

We had sex and the next morning he said "Dora, hope you're not pregnant?.... I could hear his heartbeat, beating strong". Lol....we were 18 then. We taught eachother everything we know about sex and love. Always clumsy when kissing eachother. We kiss like apes grin grin cheesy

Now, he's a badass that's always making my blood pressure to rise. His latest fancy is moving around with a condom in his wallet.

God please bring back the old times

You're not well. Shey you know? Do you care for a 2nd husband? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On May 04, 2022
Fonyeri:
I met my wife on Facebook, it's been 8 years of blissful marriage.
God bless the day I sent that inbox to her.

Na plank ft to waya you now..

But do you know she dosen't even think about blessing the day you Inboxed her?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
ukaface:
This one thinks all girls are wired same way.
So you think I will be calling you every now and then, or seeking for your attention? Abegi shift. I don't like stress
lmaooo....

Ion do lekpa though!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Fkj2021: 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
LoL. On top good to go during service year

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:25pm On May 04, 2022
Radionigeria:
abeg share me small go credit grin

You dey 2go... I join mine yesterday oo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
jawalis:

Yes my love. I can never forget the opportunity presented to me by Nairaland to meet the love of my life. am so lucky to have you. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate baby, You make me want to be a better person, a better lover, and a better man in general.

love doesn't exist simp...
If a rich guy ask that your bae out she go dump you..

Na plank wey ah go take flog you ah dey find now sef.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lmaooo....

Ion do lekpa though!
problem ti e ni ye.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by 46arcadez(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'

Under mango tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / Romantic Awkward Moments / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.