Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27775 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Sukkyy2010: 11:41pm On May 04, 2022
What's the point of telling you.
If I tell you, what do you gain?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Urshtech(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2022
She came to buy copier ink at my shop, Na so I begin dey observe her. I bin wan chop and clean mouth but we later end up married with a very brilliant and smart boy. My wife has been a source of great achievement.

9 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by osazsky(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2022
Sambisa forest..we kept dodging bullets till we saw one tarred road..the following day I saw her at Kaduna south..na so we run come find ourselves for one IPOb esn state we got wedded at Lekki togate during endears saga..wat an adventure
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Slimchase(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2022
We meet inside Peace Mass Transit Bus..... the rest na history
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Carbondioxide: 11:54pm On May 04, 2022
Peerlessme:
I still the wait for mine.

It could be us
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Carbondioxide: 11:57pm On May 04, 2022
The5DME:
Ishilove, come and tell them how we met.

Jambite

I have told you before to mind the way you mention that lady's name. She is married with kids

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by treasureidama: 12:15am On May 05, 2022
I met my wife on 2go in 2011
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Danniedpastor(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2022
We met in my schools hostel. Our love story is quite interesting sha.
Blessing, indeed you are a blessing
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HiFive: 12:18am On May 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
something tells me this is made up .

Bro, u are not alone. Sick and tired of storytellers mehn. grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ImaIma1(f): 12:19am On May 05, 2022
We met at my ex-boyfriend's house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HiFive: 12:22am On May 05, 2022
Silentgroper:

What if that's a criterion for him to put the ring on your finger..

Btw . You don finish sch??

My nigga my nigga grin grin

See as u dey take style dey speak for ur sef.

Badt guy!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HiFive: 12:23am On May 05, 2022
virginprincess:
That means his only after sex, No, i'm not done anyways how are you?

Who isn't??
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HiFive: 12:24am On May 05, 2022
jawalis:

Yes my love. I can never forget the opportunity presented to me by Nairaland to meet the love of my life. am so lucky to have you. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate baby, You make me want to be a better person, a better lover, and a better man in general.

Hmmm...okotorigba grin grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HiFive: 12:26am On May 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Funny lots
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 05, 2022
Abc125:
are you a virgin?

Do you expect a no as an answer? My candid advice. The more a lady advertise herself as a virgin the more you should brace up your heart for dispointment. People like us are no more surprise and not unaware of tricks like use in luring naive men.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ubest007(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2022
I never meet am o, just hope to meet her soon.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by mylove4God(f): 12:55am On May 05, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'

Yet to meet. Sometimes I do ask myself when and where will I meet my spouse or have already met him but we are both yet to recognize that we are meant for each other.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Goddynism(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2022
Hmmmm me still searching for a serious partner
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 1:40am On May 05, 2022
Contekbbc:
Shake your head well,guy.
Even if you shake it from now till next year it still won't change the fact that you're a guy with balls
Smh too shocked

abeg go and sit down why will I go through the stress of hiding my identification? I no blame you Nigerian girls have made you believe we all have fish brain. Go through my diary to ascertain if I'm a female or male, gosh! Why am I even trying to prove myself to you?
See as you just dey sure ontop something wey no dey right.
Mtcheew
Say j get balls...lol, noo you for kuku call me hermaphrodite.
See as you open mouth dey talk waaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 1:42am On May 05, 2022
Contekbbc:
I know you're an alpha male with balls hiding his identity under a female moniker becaus of his inferiority complex.

Be yourself guy lol grin cheesy grin grin grin

why will a guy use a female moniker because of Inferiority complex? Cos females are better or what?
You sound absurd biko .
Wahaleaux
Lol ....this one say I get balls,God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by tunde1200(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2022
Lovers boys and girls full here make I wait hear stories that touches ��
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 1:46am On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

congrats..
Real nigaa

Real recognize real.
Thanks man, u reason well.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MARSHARE(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2022
ukaface:
I tire for this question.
I can't relate.
I never meet anybody, but I'm sure he is wherever he is forming redpiller, dude! Be ready to simp for me
You will.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by littlenzuki(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2022
Ok 08165981096 call me
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by The5DME(m): 5:15am On May 05, 2022
Carbondioxide:

Jambite

I have told you before to mind the way you mention that lady's name. She is married with kids
shut up uncle.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Starhearts: 5:24am On May 05, 2022
At fela anikulapo shrine Lagos.
She came to sell weed to policemen

She con look 4 change from where l sit down dey drink my stout jejely

I Don comot 2 kids from her body

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 05, 2022
Putindbutt:
Babe
Darling, where av u been? Missed u! kiss
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Munzy14(m): 5:40am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
Love relationship nor de favor men. Na why I don't take it serious.
Yen yen yen....

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by annyberry: 5:52am On May 05, 2022
[/color][color=#990000][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]nysc ppa
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Carbondioxide: 6:37am On May 05, 2022
The5DME:
shut up uncle.

I won't blame you. Your parents did a very bad job in raising you.

If you see me for road, you for tell me to shut up? Nairaland gave you the privilege to insult people with ease.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by jevic(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2022
In a vehicle

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MrUchenna1(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2022
mine was complicated then, we met at her boyfriend party shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / Romantic Awkward Moments / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.