Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27783 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
Emjace:
I feel like hugging you bro.. And yes! We both want it!! I could easily tell she wants it, never she tells me, "I'm yours" and "you're mine", "never forget that". I go just melt.

Bro let me say a short prayer for you, "May the blessings of Abraham, Riches of Solomon, and the Grace of Joseph fall on you. May Gods own protection and divine health be your portion.
Distance and qualification shall never be a barrier regarded what God shall do in your life! In Jesus name"
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Mideriks04(f): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
On Facebook....
I got a DM from him, I checked out his profile and he wasn't even one of my friends, turns out that he had sent me a friend request that I was yet to respond to, I accepted his friend request and replied his DM...
It's been 3yrs already and we are still going strong....
I once asked him why he msg me back then and he said he was just going through Facebook news feed when he saw my profile on "people you may know"...he said he was drawn to me instantly and he decided to send me a friend request and later sent a DM when I didn't respond to his request and he was glad he made the move back then cos it turned out to be best decision he has ever made...lol..

We have our good days and bad days too... it's not perfect but we are happy together, we made a promise not to stop forgiving each other and keep working on our relationship as long as we are still together....

I found my own person...lol.... embarassed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:29pm On May 04, 2022
Gatekeepers:
On a thanksgiving party of her Aunt. I was hoping to catch her, chop and clean mouth as usual, then move on to the next person. But she proved a hard nut to crack. Gradually I began to develop genuine love for her. I finally proposed to her and she said yes after much shakara.

I actually married her a virgin. And, from the moment I met her, I lost interest in womanising. And since that 2011 till date, I only drink water from my cistern alone.

Real nigga here.. Bless you comrade...

Real niggas marry virgins..
Real men(simps)marry ex h.eos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Dorwadora(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2022
whodeyhere:

Is this some fiction or real?
Lol.... It's real... We are still together... Strong and madly in love
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Singleone461: 9:29pm On May 04, 2022
I met him on facebook. (igboist date) precisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:32pm On May 04, 2022
Men.. Relationship doesn't and will not favour you...
Know this and know peace...

Women, relationship will always favour you, rip does simps off their money and wealth so they cry the internet a river..
Know this and know peace.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Okobola146: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
harmony75:
ehnn so both of you are ghost or zombie?

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Dorwadora(f): 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:
See my life.
See the girl I wan marry!
Just look at the girl I Bn dey hype say I wan marry my queen.
It's finished embarassed

Lol.... Thank God say nah think you still dey think am.

Lovely evening to you smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
I know you're an alpha male with balls hiding his identity under a female moniker becaus of his inferiority complex.

Be yourself guy lol grin cheesy grin grin grin

ukaface:
abegi shift fess...
Redpiller don dey call girl wey he never meet before sweet girl. A ni pe Una no dey learn.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by tegafej(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Girl wey dey collect anoda d!ck steady, na en you wan go spend millions untop so??

Una simping dey gv me uppercut..

Epa because say you never meet better girl for your full life nor mean better girls nor dey this life.

All those your simping nonsense nor go carry you go anywhere.

Put eye for ground find better girl and build your life.

Or you fit loose guard yourself get carry okpo dey waste your lil funds troway.

Na your call...make am...and get the fvck off my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MAGG0T(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
Mrsserene:

I pity your sisters
[/s]

Na your papa u suppose pity
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 9:35pm On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:
I know you're an alpha male with balls hiding his identity under a female moniker becaus of his inferiority complex.

Be yourself guy lol grin cheesy grin grin grin

smh...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:36pm On May 04, 2022
I still dey find mine o

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ekensi01: 9:37pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Haven't seen him, but hope on seeing him somewhere pleasant and fascinating.
Looking in a fascinating place abi. You never serious
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 9:38pm On May 04, 2022
tegafej:

Epa because say you never meet better girl for your full life nor mean better girls nor dey this life.

All those your simping nonsense nor go carry you go anywhere.

Put eye for ground find better girl and build your life.

Or you fit loose guard yourself get carry okpo dey waste your lil funds troway.

Na your call...make am...and get the fvck off my comment.

Accept my SiMPathy sir!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:39pm On May 04, 2022
Shake your head well,guy.
Even if you shake it from now till next year it still won't change the fact that you're a guy with balls
Smh too shocked

ukaface:
smh...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by akindigba(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2022
I met her when I was going to church at ojodu through a friend... I was inside maruwa go to church when I sighted her with my friend, I pass them small so that they will not look down on me because I enter maruwa. I came back to see that my friend to let him knw I have interest in the lady beside her. He later arrange for a meeting the next week..

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Salubata(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
In church, and we are married with 2 children to the glory of God.

Cared to make legit 3 dollars a day? Ask me how

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Contekbbc: 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
Please tell me what is good about the evening after breaking my heart and making me a simp before the honorable house of RED PILLERS?

Dorwadora:
Lol.... Thank God say nah think you still dey think am.

Lovely evening to you smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by adebayo987: 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'
in church... Proposed on facebook!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
She came to buy Laptop from me and ended up buying me together

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nettybrown(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
Facebook!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Emdebby2: 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
When I meet mine, I will come back to comment �
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by sync(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
Yet to meet him cry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ststyreal(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
Let me just relax alittle with this thread and add mine. Met in the Young Shall Grow Motor park, Owerri baCk 2002. Dated for 7years, got married in the 7th year 2009 and till date, we are still growing in love, tolerance and understanding. 20years of being together and still going..... Thank you the Young shall grow motors! You are simply the Bomb!

15 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by denjjy(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
I met her during our NYSC at the Redeem Christian Corpers Fellowship, Gusua in Zamfara State...the day I will forever remember for joy.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by LordVarys1: 10:33pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2022
chuksiyk31:
Met mine at a beans seller's place. It was really funny because I didn't find her attractive at first. We married now sha
grin
Understood well well
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by tunize(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2022
I met mine on Whatsapp when a friend of mine was talking to her girlfriend on a video call and gbam she just chipped into the Convo and when I saw her beautiful face, I couldn't resist I just told her straight "IF YOU ARE SINGLE LETS MINGLE" jokingly this was the beginning of our relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MyAmericandream(f): 11:22pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
At a cemetery
I boy ghost don join NL.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by MumIbeji(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.