Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President (22398 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by sonofElElyon: 6:35am On May 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.

As vice president, If he had opposed buhari he would've been set up or impeached by the hawks. He simply bided his time. He has his own totally different ideas about how to run Nigeria. Somehow I believe what he said. Go and read how he emerged as buhari's running mate. Whether you Nigerians will vote him in is another issue altogether
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Irupetepete: 6:35am On May 08, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Proflere: 6:37am On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You've served as president while as VP and I want to say a very big thank you for destroying the economy of Nigeria

Now allow a more qualified person to right all your wrongs in 2023

You won't be president sir, don't even think about it
How did he serve as president while he was VP? Did that sound right to you?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by inoki247: 6:37am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Oga you are supposed to be enlightened nah,haba!!!!

How else do you want him to get his principles support if he does otherwise?
So you want him to go against the cabals?!
Did tinubu not do same?
This is politics abeg.

So by saying he wants to continue the legacy of his boss is what we need to hear legacy that's putting Nigeria tru hell please tell me between his boss, cabal and the masses who did he wants to serve this time around cause I don't understand....

If he didn't say that continuation of legacy speech someone can still take him serious but with that speech alone shows even if he enters na Buhari still dey rule cos he will need to keep maintaining dere type of brutal policy killing the masses business and economy...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Emola12(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2022
I call on Prof yemi osinbajo to come nd serve Nigeria for good 8years so shall it be in d mighty name of Jesus amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Brushstrokes20: 6:39am On May 08, 2022
Bullocks! You and Mr lifeless successfully wrecked Nig beyond redemption! undecided
# the country with the poorest people on the earth surface!... What an ignoble feat!
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Jmichael1(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2022
No be only God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Islandlady(f): 6:40am On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We understand Osibanjo is the worst VP that Nigeria ever had but, bros, is Tinubu not a betrayer too?
you are shameless, you just admitted that osibanjo is the worst Vp ever in Nigeria history, so what makes you think he is gonna be the best president, yet you must always drag Tinubu

Ode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Iceberg3: 6:45am On May 08, 2022
inoki247:

So by saying he wants to continue the legacy of his boss is what we need to hear legacy that's putting Nigeria tru hell please tell me between his boss, cabal and the masses who did he wants to serve this time around cause I don't understand....

If he didn't say that continuation of legacy speech someone can still take him serious but with that speech alone shows even if he enters na Buhari still dey rule cos he will need to keep maintaining dere type of brutal policy killing the masses business and economy...
Saying something is one thing, doing what you said is another thing entirely.
This is Nigeria where the alumajiris and agberoes give speech and profs listen and applauds them.
Mere declaration and Nigerians were saying he is Judas Iscariot just cos his so called principal,tinubu is in the race as.well.
When buhari was sick in London,did Osibanjo not perform very well?
Was he not the one that sacked that daring disrespectful DSS DG?

You Nigerians gotta be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Ok12345(f): 6:45am On May 08, 2022
Very useless man
Tinubu or nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Sannisege: 6:47am On May 08, 2022
Emola12:
I call on Prof yemi osinbajo to come nd serve Nigeria for good 8years so shall it be in d mighty name of Jesus amen
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by walozanga(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2022
god Don suffer for una hand. Bunch of devilish men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Sannisege: 6:48am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

This is Nigeria where the alumajiris and agberoes give speech and profs listen and applauds them.
Mere declaration and Nigerians were saying he is Judas Iscariot just cos his so called principal,tinubu is in the race as.well.

so sacking DG DSS is now an achievement that qualifies one to be president abi? Bros, you sure say your head correct so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 6:48am On May 08, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo

Osinbajos greatest achievements as VP include:

1. Snapping pictures for image laundering
2. Giving motivational speeches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Snowx: 6:49am On May 08, 2022
We thought Nigeria gonna get better with you being the VC, but we don't know we gonna be on this mess
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 6:49am On May 08, 2022
Ok12345:
Very useless man
Tinubu or nothing

is it this tinubu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Sannisege: 6:51am On May 08, 2022
sonofElElyon:

As vice president, If he had opposed buhari he would've been set up or impeached by the hawks. He simply bided his time. He has his own totally different ideas about how to run Nigeria. Somehow I believe what he said. Go and read how he emerged as buhari's running mate. Whether you Nigerians will vote him in is another issue altogether
if he could not oppose Buhari, how will he face bandits, ISWAP, IPOB, boko haram etc. abeg we no want coward as president.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 6:54am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

so are u therefore saying that osinbajo is a liar, that he says one thing and does another or says one thing and means another thing? how can such a person be trusted to be president?

has osinbajo stood by the constitution or did he betray it? did osinbajo as VP fight for the interests of nigerians or he was there protecting his interests? did osinbajo as VP stand and fight for the interests of christians or he was there protecting his personal ambition and interests?

is sacking DSS DG now an achievement? after sacking DSS DG, wetin again?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by inoki247: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

from someone speech you can figure out what someone is capable of..

When Atiku said he will sell NNPC we all like this one will sell the country when he enters so with that statement alone we know what he his capable of so stop trying to look for excuse..

We want to hear brand new ideas and new policies not you saying you want to continue someone's legacy..

Which legacy him principal get pass causing havoc with shocking policies we have tasted his boss policy and is not healthy to us we need to hear something new and new policies we don't want what we av tasted before....

so he should be able to give us something convincing....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by kpagzybrown(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2022
VP! I don't know why I have this strong believe you are the best aspirant for now.

Just work on your politics and come through the Primaries. At least!!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 6:58am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Oga you are supposed to be enlightened nah,haba!!!!

How else do you want him to get his principles support if he does otherwise?
So you want him to go against the cabals?!
Did tinubu not do same?
This is politics abeg.

what does osinbajo need his principals support for?

which cabals are you referring to? who are the cabals? what are their names? why shouldnt he have gone against the so called cabals? if you say osinbajo cant go against these so called cabals, doesnt that show that he is a coward?

what is the same thing that tinubu did? should tinubu be osinbajos standard?

so because it is politics, osinbajo who is a pastor and professor of law should throw away all his principles? what kind of president will he be if he is only interested in politics and not principles?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 6:59am On May 08, 2022
kpagzybrown:
VP! I don't know why I have this strong believe you are the best aspirant for now.

Just work on your politics and come through the Primaries. At least!!!

how is he the best aspirant for now?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:00am On May 08, 2022
Sannisege:
if he could not oppose Buhari, how will he face bandits, ISWAP, IPOB, boko haram etc. abeg we no want coward as president.

God bless u. see the way people are defending mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Enyimbamercedes: 7:00am On May 08, 2022
Lol!!

Of course, “god” made you VP

Failure

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by anonimi: 7:00am On May 08, 2022
Asabe4:
Lol...this one has turned to a typical Nigerian Politician grin

What did you think that he was before?
Did he not help ThiefNuibu package the Alpha Beta tax collection bill in 2000?
Did he not package the pensions bill for ThiefNuibu in 2007 that has been the template for other rogue governors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by TheRareGem1(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Yes o
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by MoIbrahim: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Na lie o
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
sonofElElyon:

who are the hawks? so you are telling us that osinbajo will always cower and run from a fight because of the fear of what he will loose? are u saying that osinbajo will never make any sacrifice for nigeria if his personal ambition is threatened? are u saying that osinbajo would allow nigerians to suffer instead of him speaking out and fighting for nigerians just because of his personal ambition? is such a person fit to be president of nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Lawalemi(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
anonimi:

What did you think that he was before?
Did he not help ThiefNuibu package the Alpha Beta tax collection bill in 2000?
Did he not package the pensions bill for ThiefNuibu in 2007 that has been the template for other rogue governors?

I didnt know that there are still informed people on nairaland. you too much bros

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teneo Intelligence: Buhari Could Lose In 2019 As Osun Election Indicates / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.