Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,429 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President (22397 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Fordzzy(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2022
How we wan take know grin
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Baba should please explain in-depth

Which of the god’s? Sango, Ogun, Amadioha or Obatala.

…, Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by tete7000(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2022
Another deluded mind... It a long time I heard Christ Okotie that said God told him he will be Nigeria president. What even happened to Bakare's God told me Obasanjo will not be president, yet Obasanjo rules for eight years. These people should stop dragging God into their personal desires.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Aystarz: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Yes, God put you there for such a time like this as it was in the days of Esther but when you got in, unlike Esther who stood up for God's people, you completely failed the assignment.

Someone needs to put this in a big ol' cardboard and have it pasted on the door of Osinbanjo's office today.
Standing by an evil government, he thought he was being STRATEGIC and WILY. Turns out na eim lying-self eim dey do. grin
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.

That same Yahweh is also a god like Sango, Ògún as well. Next time you want to write the name of a person, always begin with capital letter.

If you are doubting me, go and make research about your xtianity.

With love from an ex-xtian brother shocked
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We understand Osibanjo is the worst VP that Nigeria ever had but, bros, is Tinubu not a betrayer too?

Betrayer of who?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by orisa37: 7:46am On May 08, 2022
"God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo".

"BUT UNTO THE SON HE SAITH, THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER: A SCEPTRE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE SCEPTRE OF THY PRESIDENCY"!!!
MAY GOD MANIFEST HIS CHOICE IN YOU, IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN !!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 7:49am On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Baba should please explain in-depth

Which of the god’s? Sango, Ogun, Amadioha or Obatala.

Lol. He should explain maybe it is Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Allah, Yahweh grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by orisa37: 7:51am On May 08, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo

"NO ONE CAN THWACK AND THWART THE WAYS OF GOD"!!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by okunwaye(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2022
I believe vp yemi osinbajo is the best man to take over from buhari.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by biggie73(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
God doesn't come from heaven to make you VP. He made Tinubu to nominate you. So be grateful.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Why should he lose his shot at the presidency by prematurely opposing buhari's policies while still his vice? That is total lack of wisdom. He bided his time which is what any wise person in his shoes would do

You haven't answered my questions:

who are the hawks?

so you are telling us that osinbajo will always cower and run from a fight because of the fear of what he will loose?

are u saying that osinbajo will never make any sacrifice for nigeria if his personal ambition is threatened?

are u saying that osinbajo would allow nigerians to suffer instead of him speaking out and fighting for nigerians just because of his personal ambition?

is such a person fit to be president of nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
okunwaye:
I believe vp yemi osinbajo is the best man to take over from buhari.

How is he the best man to take over from buhari?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Angel55555(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We understand Osibanjo is the worst VP that Nigeria ever had but, bros, is Tinubu not a betrayer too?
Worst VP?
Name one notable thing Atiku or sambo did?
Please just one
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Sannisege: 8:20am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Worst VP?
Name one notable thing Atiku or sambo did?
Please just one
since Nigerians fared better when Atiku and Sambo were VP, it’s safe to assume that they are better than Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
you are shameless, you just admitted that osibanjo is the worst Vp ever in Nigeria history, so what makes you think he is gonna be the best president, yet you must always drag Tinubu

Ode
You're just a woman , real men don't banter words with women
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by sonofElElyon: 8:22am On May 08, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

who are the hawks?

so you are telling us that osinbajo will always cower and run from a fight because of the fear of what he will loose?

are u saying that osinbajo will never make any sacrifice for nigeria if his personal ambition is threatened?

are u saying that osinbajo would allow nigerians to suffer instead of him speaking out and fighting for nigerians just because of his personal ambition?

But i have.. You just don't get it.. anyway your opinion to you and mine to me
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Reference(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2022
sonofElElyon:

As vice president, If he had opposed buhari he would've been set up or impeached by the hawks. He simply bided his time. He has his own totally different ideas about how to run Nigeria. Somehow I believe what he said. Go and read how he emerged as buhari's running mate. Whether you Nigerians will vote him in is another issue altogether

Playing games with Nigeria and her hapless citizens for 7 years??
Put them in any functional democracy anywhere in the world and the ruling party will be swept out wholesale at the next polls.
Can you imagine this kind of crass, insensitive statement when all the indices of life and living are tanking
Is Nigeria for them or for the citizens.
You are given power to 'change' and you claim you are 'bidding time'....
I don't blame them.
It is the weakness and ignorance of those they claim to serve that they have the nerve to imply this.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2022
It definitely can't be the one true God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Jayjayjohnson(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2022
Na God send u to go do politics ? Wetin God no go fit do bayi? God pls send me to be president too... Sebi na our God!!! No be only Get God na...
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On May 08, 2022
The beauty about all this, regardless of the number of APC aspirants, that are foolish enough to pay ₦100,000,000.........

Only one candidate would emerge from APC........ Once they present that candidate, let's start to tear that person apart.........

Save your stress ........
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by jrusky(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2022
We have heard you sir but unfortunately the Parrot Mbaka said same about your disastrous boss called Buhari but see where it all ended.

Leave God out of Nigeria politics your party apc has nothing to campaign with so pls don't use God at all. Sir I have no issue with you personally but that your party must die in this country by force by fire.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Whada: 8:33am On May 08, 2022
Apparently, many of you don't understand what the position of VP means. The man in charge is the President and only in his absence or if delegated by the President can he act on behalf of the President. If you don't suffer from amnesia and are informed properly, you should remember what happened when Bubu left the country and handed over to him which led to the disbandment of SARS and change of one yeye DSS head. The next time Bubu left without handing over to him. Do you want to talk about Tradermoni, do your findings well, it was set up to taint him but he managed within the realities of the country he served. No sensible human being will pick Tinubu over PYO. If you have a man better than PYO, let's hear it. How can a VP fix the economy alone or work against his President. Do you even understand Nigerian politics and the cabal and the definition of treason in the Nigerian context? If you were the VP, what would you have done differently?

In any case, as we focus on the President, let's also focus on the idiots gunning for the senate and house of reps. One good president cannot fix Nigeria. Unfortunately we are a people who don't understand or quickly forget that consequences are a result of action or inaction and for every action there's an equal or opposite reaction so to make Nigeria move in the right direction we need at least and equal to greater force that can withstand the forces holding down Nigeria. Think about it and decide if you'll add your own force to move it in the right direction
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 8:33am On May 08, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Sane

Are the questions too difficult to answer?

who are the hawks?

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Angel55555(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2022
Sannisege:
since Nigerians fared better when Atiku and Sambo were VP, it’s safe to assume that they are better than Osinbajo
Not at all Sir.
What was the exchange rate when they were there compared to now?
How much was a barrel of oil sold then compared to now ?
I'm not supporting the VP in any way and I admit this present administration literally took Nigeria backwards in all aspects but the VP performed better than Atiku and Sambo
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 8:38am On May 08, 2022
Whada:
Apparently, many of you don't understand what the position of VP means. The man in charge is the President and only in his absence or if delegated by the President can he act on behalf of the President. If you don't suffer from amnesia and are informed properly, you should remember what happened when Bubu left the country and handed over to him which led to the disbandment of SARS and change of one yeye DSS head. The next time Bubu left without handing over to him. Do you want to talk about Tradermoni, do your findings well, it was set up to taint him but he managed within the realities of the country he served. No sensible human being will pick Tinubu over PYO. If you have a man better than PYO, let's hear it. How can a VP fix the economy alone or work against his President. Do you even understand Nigerian politics and the cabal and the definition of treason in the Nigerian context? If you were the VP, what would you have done differently?

Pls who are the cabal? Can u name the people that make up this cabal?

Pls give us the definition of treason and what does it have to do with the discussion?

Based on your research, what was set up to taint osinbajo?

How is changing the head of DSS now an achievement?

How did osinbajo perform as head of buharis economic team?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by sonofElElyon: 8:39am On May 08, 2022
Reference:

Playing games with Nigeria and her hapless citizens for 7 years??
Put them in any functional democracy anywhere in the world and the ruling party will be swept out wholesale at the next polls.
Can you imagine this kind of crass, insensitive statement when all the indices of life and living are tanking
Is Nigeria for them or for the citizens.
You are given power to 'change' and you claim you are 'bidding time'....
I don't blame them.
It is the weakness and ignorance of those they claim to serve that they have the nerve to imply this.

You simply don't understand the dynamics in your own (insane) clime.. no problem.. when (if) he gains power he wouldn't have to be docile to buhari.. until then it must be so. Upon assumption of office he would become his own man because he would then be the most powerful man in Nigeria.. even Machiavelli's The Prince and the 48 laws of power attest to the fact that you can be swiftly destroyed if you prematurely oppose an absolute ruler (don't be deceived, we are not currently practising democracy and buhari is an absolute ruler)
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Saidfx(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2022
Be careful with the type of people and company you associate with. Apparently this Osinbajo guy has succumb to the advice of the vultures that surrounds him. This same vultures are from the cabals that surrounds his boss. Ordinarily, this guy no get mind and using God chosen theme now as a manifesto makes him an outright hypocrite. I wish election does not hold for now in this shithole, until God flushes out our dirty mindset. To all the followers of these vultures obtaining forms here and there, I say peace to ya all and may God Almighty in His infinite mercies guide us all. Failure!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 8:43am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Not at all Sir.
What was the exchange rate when they were there compared to now?
How much was a barrel of oil sold then compared to now ?
I'm not supporting the VP in any way and I admit this present administration literally took Nigeria backwards in all aspects but the VP performed better than Atiku and Sambo

Which one is "not at all"? See the way u are contradicting yourself. You answer the questions on exchange rate and price of oil yourself & tell us how it negates what the gentleman said.

You said "not at all" but ended up telling us that "this present administration literally took Nigeria backwards in all aspects". Is osinbajo not part of this administration? Since 2015, hasn't he been defending, supporting and contributing to this administration taking nigeria backwards?

Since u say osinbajo did better than his predecessors, kindly tell us how u arrived at your conclusion. Do your comparative analysis between the 3 men in question....

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teneo Intelligence: Buhari Could Lose In 2019 As Osun Election Indicates / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.