Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President (22396 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Yes o

how did he serve nigerians as VP?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by kolasoft: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
Osibanjo presidency may not bring quick economy succour to Nigeria because it will look as if we are still in Buhari government if you have different approach pls implement it now and let she it's manifest b4 2023 election to confuse us
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
Emola12:
I call on Prof yemi osinbajo to come nd serve Nigeria for good 8years so shall it be in d mighty name of Jesus amen

the one he has been serving as VP, pls what is the result? or was he not serving Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:07am On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This man will be the enxt president. He is liked by all tribes the only group that don't like him are Tinubu supporters.. yes it is the rightful turn of my people the Igbos but we will gladly vote this man in if Peter Obi doesn't emerge the concensus candidate

how is osinbajo liked by all tribes? how does being liked by all tribes qualify him to be president? how is osinbajo different from tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Gozac: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
Techsupport:
You good and well that God has no business with the Presidency of any country, let alone Nigeria.
People should stop involving God in their mundane dirty politics, God is too righteous for that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Asianjollof007: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
Thunder faya you, agent of destruction. I don't blame you people, if every nigerian can be like me.. people like this man and his fellow apc accomplice would be stone any time they show for public.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by natanil: 7:09am On May 08, 2022
Honestly, I did not read the details. Based on the summarized caption, which of the gods

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Asianjollof007: 7:10am On May 08, 2022
lexy2014:

the one he has been serving as VP, pls what is the result? or was he not serving Nigeria?

Don't mind that mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by descarado: 7:13am On May 08, 2022
7 yrs of being vice president, can somebody please tell me how many igbo states he visited and how many times?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 7:16am On May 08, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo

Hiding under the cloak and garb of religion to lie. No wonder I do say religion is nothing but a cult.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by PROPHETmichael: 7:17am On May 08, 2022
Yes, God put you there for such a time like this as it was in the days of Esther but when you got in, unlike Esther who stood up for God's people, you completely failed the assignment.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:18am On May 08, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Yes, God put you there for such a time like this as it was in the days of Esther but when you got in, unlike Esther who stood up for God's people, you completely failed the assignment.

This is the summary. No need for church this morning
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by okefranci: 7:19am On May 08, 2022
God has ordained you and he has making you a good leader
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by lexy2014: 7:20am On May 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Ameen and you will serve Nigeria come 2023

who has he been serving since 2015?
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Gozac: 7:21am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Saying something is one thing, doing what you said is another thing entirely.
This is Nigeria where the alumajiris and agberoes give speech and profs listen and applauds them.
Mere declaration and Nigerians were saying he is Judas Iscariot just cos his so called principal,tinubu is in the race as.well.
When buhari was sick in London,did Osibanjo not perform very well?
Was he not the one that sacked that daring disrespectful DSS DG?

You Nigerians gotta be careful.
The sacking of PMB uncle didn't augur well with PMB and he went ahead to sack the person he appointed. After that stripped PYO of some roles he was handling. PMB is not behind his aspiration, anyway I wish him well, but I don't see him getting APC ticket at all
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by jaxxy(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by fred04(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2022
Mumu have spoken
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by galaxy2020(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2022
Another fake vision from the fake pastor...
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by orisa37: 7:22am On May 08, 2022
"God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo".

COOOOORECT.

GOD WILL ACHIEVE HIS PURPOSE IN YOU.

AND HEAL NIGERIA AGAIN !!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by sonofElElyon: 7:23am On May 08, 2022
lexy2014:

who are the hawks? so you are telling us that osinbajo will always cower and run from a fight because of the fear of what he will loose? are u saying that osinbajo will never make any sacrifice for nigeria if his personal ambition is threatened? are u saying that osinbajo would allow nigerians to suffer instead of him speaking out and fighting for nigerians just because of his personal ambition? is such a person fit to be president of nigeria?

Why should he lose his shot at the presidency by prematurely opposing buhari's policies while still his vice? That is total lack of wisdom. He bided his time which is what any wise person in his shoes would do
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Blake755: 7:23am On May 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.
Omo this man thinks Nigerians are goat embarassed
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 7:24am On May 08, 2022
Nairaland scammers have made me realize that anyone who mention God too much in his sentences to convince is most likely a scammer!!! ….drops mic � �
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Aystarz: 7:25am On May 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
He is still calling God after leaving his calling to go and play a dirty game? Osinbajo that has witnessed all the evils of this govt, even partook in it and never spoke out. He should know that he can't serve God and mammon.

He's just a typical Nigerian Muslim or Christian who suffers from the 'cakism' syndrome (thinking they can eat their cake and have it). They want to be seen as godly and enjoy its perks, even when their ways are to the contrary.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by shinealight(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Do you want him to go against his principal?
If he does that your likes will be the same to attack him for disloyalty

Is there anything in the Constitution that says a VP cannot resign his position if his Principal is serving SH!T to the people?
This VP just sat there for seven years while everything is collapsing in the country….banditry, kidnapping, economic woe, etc, and you still want to continue to serve the same or even worse sh!t to the people? Heavens forbid bad thing…..
he simply has no clue but only pursuing vain-gloriousness!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Superwave16320: 7:28am On May 08, 2022
Tinubu is your next president, even if you die over that he will preside over your dead body.

PrinceOfLagos:

We understand Osibanjo is the worst VP that Nigeria ever had but, bros, is Tinubu not a betrayer too?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Burruchaga71(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2022
Oga Osunbade your service is no longer needed abeg.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by feed70: 7:33am On May 08, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by HRMK: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
DID GOD REVEAL THAT TO YOU OR SIMPLY PLAYING POLITICS!I AM SURE U KNOW THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR TELLING LIES!!
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by psalmsjob: 7:37am On May 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.

I join you in spitting on this spinless vice dullard. Re-engineered security my foot. After 7 years the only thing Osinbajo is good at is reading speeches from teleprompter and getting more black clothes to wear to reflect his evil dark heart.

Osinbajo has failed the test of integrity and honour but he thinks Buhari and everyone can trust him with power.

If APC wants to lose power they should just believe this PDP supporters hyping Osinbajo so as to win easily against him because you'll wonder where all of them rightly insulting Osinbajo as fake pastor are now that he is contesting for party ticket but once APC mistakenly gives him ticket you'll see how his book of calamities as VP will be opened again.
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2022
Gozac:

The sacking of PMB uncle didn't augur well with PMB and he went ahead to sack the person he appointed. After that stripped PYO of some roles he was handling. PMB is not behind his aspiration, anyway I wish him well, but I don't see him getting APC ticket at all

PYO did very well. Removing Buhari's erring and misguided uncle or cousin is not a crime against the country. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) / Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.