Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? (20342 Views)

What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Johnrake69: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
We grow old every day. Do you. Nobody really give a shit.

Like Tupac said the World is harsh and I gat no beautiful story.

Sugar is a silent killer. Avoid sugar if you want to live the remaining few years here on earth in good health.

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Plugsk(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
Life taught me to follow my instincts & not those around me who ever they may be. We know ourselves better than everyone else but God. We are made differently so that there can be changes. Grow towards your direction.
Znation:
Hello Nairalanders,

What lesson has life taught you?

Is it what you've thought it is?

Is where you are today were you thought you would be by now?

" I remember growing up as a child, i thought life is just six years in primary school, six in secondary, the following year for jamb, next is to gain admission into the universty, spend another 4 or 5 years in the universty, look for job, get the money, build my house and buy the latest car in town, and then look for a wife.

But while growing up, i find out that life is not what i thought it is. Six years in secondary turned 8 years rather.

I know of my childhood friend who told me he would become a lawyer, but haven repeatedly written jamb for 5 times without a break through, he was force to start learning a mechanic work.

Sometimes, i ask myself; what is the purpose of living, why is living a life so difficult..

At this point in time, my lesson is that nothing good comes easy; and to be happy, you have to make others happy too.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by spencekat(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wait for God's time
Favour, grace don't require energy or skills
Pray to God, he listens
Secret not to go broke... always give the needy
Don't trust anyone
Don't trust anybody,that is also one of those things life has taught me.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by shaggy007(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
Toktee:
Ah tell you grin

After they are tired of olosho with slack hole in between their legs they start claiming independent cos no one care about their artificially anymore.

Hehehe ... True talk

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
There is a big difference between a poor person and a poor background…….

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
cool
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by bouncin04(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
No matter how horni you do get , never get married due to that . You will always be left hornier.

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Kokaine(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
Those times we hear about the news of peoples death or assist in burrying people, we often forget that WE WILL DIE TOO.
in fact, by the time we have another six presidents who run two terms in Nigeria, 90% of us born in the 1980s will be in our graves. do the maths!
that secondary school whatsapp group that has 200 people in it, by th time we have four other presidents in nigeria, there may be less than 50 people there. and with six presidents, there may be less than 10 people there. who will be the last person? nobody knows. but the lesson is: death is real and for every human.

HADITH
rosullulah (saw) said :
remember the destroyer of all pleasures which is death

"KUN FID DUNYA KA ANNAKA
GHAREEB AW AABIRUS SABEEL"
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar ( ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻋﻨﻪ ): Allah’s Messenger ( ﷺ ) took
hold of my shoulder and said, “Be in
this world as if you were a stranger
or a traveler.” Mujahid added: Ibn
Umar used to say, “If you survive till
the evening, do not expect to be
alive in the morning, and if you
survive till the morning, do not
expect to be alive in the evening, and
take from your health for your
sickness, and (take) from your life
for your death.”
[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76,
Number 425]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by iCauseTrouble: 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
shocked
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by DropsMic(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2022
Never say Never

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by SerikiFulani(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2022
Life has taught me that.

1. There is a supreme deity who is also the living God....He isn't christian or muslim,he is LOVE.
2. Everyone has a destiny....You need to align with your creator to fulfill destiny.
3. No one owes you anything in life,with this orientation, you'll never depend on anyone
4. Live for the moment.... Tomorrow ain't guaranteed
5. A man who can control his manhood has successfully conquered 70 percent of his problems in life
6. Never be afraid to die,those that have died never wished to

And lastly

It is better for one not to be born than to be alive with no purpose....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by StPete: 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
Life has actually thought me to be kind and open minded to people especially when you have plenty cos we can get carried away with pride when there's too much money

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Hailleys: 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
I've learnt not to be NICE to anybody.

They will just take advantage of you when you have and see how they turn back to you when you're in challenges.

Only care about who cares for you.

Also, learn to keep your next move a secret and don't put all your trust in any friend.

20 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by onlyonechid84(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
Znation:
Hello Nairalanders,

" I remember growing up as a child, i thought life is just six years in primary school, six in secondary, the following year for jamb, next is to gain admission into the universty, spend another 4 or 5 years in the universty, look for job, get the money, build my house and buy the latest car in town, and then look for a wife.

But while growing up, i find out that life is not what i thought it is. Six years in secondary turned 8 years rather.

I know of my childhood friend who told me he would become a lawyer, but haven repeatedly written jamb for 5 times without a break through, he was force to start learning a mechanic work.

Sometimes, i ask myself; what is the purpose of living, why is living a life so difficult..

At this point in time, my lesson is that nothing good comes easy; and to be happy, you have to make others happy too.

Have a nice day
Stop Gambling
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Chadotik: 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
KiNg0G:
stay away from drugs, it ruins
say away from gambling, it kills
stay away from fornication

Sharp Man!
Fornication no get anything wey e dey do.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Toktee(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
truthCoder:

You dont speak like an independent human. You are completely dependent on other peoples’ handouts.

You rate people based on how well they can give you alms.

You are just a female beggar with some education.

What can you really offer?
grin grin don't mind the parasites..

The only thing she can offer is an unsafe slack borehole in between her legs nothing more. grin

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
That life is full of plenty women

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by bigcasava1(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2022
Learn to keep ur plans to urself because not everyone is happy with ur progress

14 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by meobizy(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2022
Lol. OP never enter uni, sef.

Life is full of ups and downs. The bad times don’t define you any more than the good. That you are in poverty means you’ll find reasons to smile in the same way wealthy people find reasons to cry. No one is completely blessed and no one is completely cursed.

Always expect disappointments. You can never get caught off guard from such a philosophy. The funny part is you’ll still feel disappointed but hurt less.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2022
1.Do not trust anyone or trust a little(2%).
2.Family is the key
3.Be sexually disciplined or avoid sexual sins(pre and extra marital sins)
4.You are on your own in this life
5.Always keep faith
6.Pray and work smart
7.Your plans can be scattered at anytime.
8.The race is not for the swift

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Jmichael1(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
Say away 4rm loan apps and hv peace of mind....

14 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by harmony75: 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
Jesus is the only way you have God your life is taken care of �

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by YahooG(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
Not to trust anyone
Always be on guard
Don't move with too many ladies,one is ok,build with her
Don't depend on anyone
Revenge quickly and forgive easily
Never forget were you came from
Don't ever make your parents cry
Life is a lesson don't take it too serious!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by themes009(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
Ladymogana:
Life taught me that all men are useless, that men are hypocrites, that men are not important to the world.

Why do you always attend a relationship class in life?
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Heavensent01(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
do not use money meant for capital business for charity, those you're trying to help, you might be on the same page with them on downgraded level

do not ever think someone/people won't survive without you, stay focus

don't pursue necessity and leave priorities, that necessity might not give you the ultimate certainty

if you want to be wealthy learn to take risk, build your own empire, continue creating source source source source source till Forbes get tired of listing you on their list

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by ocGuy20: 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
Life has taught me never to joke with prayers .

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Winters23: 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
Znation:
Hello Nairalanders,

Have a nice day

For most people, life teaches them lessons.

But me, I teach life lessons!

Life don’t happen to me, I happen to life!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Plugsk(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2022
Very well said. Sounds like experience talking.
pansophist:
Your parents are desperately hoping that you rescue them from chaos. They won't tell you directly because it will signify failure on their own part since they probably failed to rescue their own parents as well. As they grow older, their most desired wishes would be for you to take care of them as they've done to you at the very least, but it far transcends that. It is to build upon what they've built and carry the responsibility to strengthen the family and resurrect them from struggles that they couldn't defeat. The more successful and sophisticated a person you become, the happier they will be since their fulfillment is tied to your success. Don't disappoint them.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by BBBmall25: 12:44pm On May 10, 2022
THE CORE PRINCIPLE OF LIFE IS 'GIVE AND TAKE' THIS MEAN: WHAT YOU PUT IN IS WHAT YOU GET! The short-cut you enjoy today, is a long route full with misery,,,. BE WISE MY SON!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nickymichy(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
If there's no problem don't create one

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by spencekat(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
Highways:
Feed a lion today, tomorrow he feeds on you... Stop feeding lions
In other words, what you refuse to stop today will stop you tomorrow.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / Who Comes First - Husband Or Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.