Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent (108425 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Honourable1901(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin,dem want to cover up..fish her out
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Happiboispot(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2022
A lot is happening in this country. Bad news everyday
Plus I'm a fashion designer I'm currently searching for a place to work
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by jiz: 4:27pm On May 11, 2022
The wages of sin is death. Jesus still saves
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by spydera: 4:27pm On May 11, 2022
It can't be true...
She's some where flexing and enjoying the doggy money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by aktolly54(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
Charlex23:
I really don't know what's up with the increasing sexual interaction between humans and animals. I still wonder why Nigeria has no legislation prohibiting this atrocious act. Recently animal bill was passed into law but it only adressses the management of animal data and keeping of dangerous animal(s) around us, no part adresses sexual intercourse between animals and humans. Please and please for those girls who keeps cat as their pet, I just hope most of them don't indulge in this act on a low-key. We could do better. Let's live right
do you even know how cat mate? They don't mate like dog ooo
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by shiat: 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
So sad.
who to spend d money?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by PussyKing(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
This story no clear ooo

Suddenly like that

Yoloba people this news no clear

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by KIDfurniture(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
Na lie jo….. make them show us her corpse .. I want to see her lifeless body. She Dey try avoid police problem.
Evidenx:

https://independent.ng/breaking-girl-captured-in-viral-sex-video-with-dog-dies-of-infection/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by casppyjay: 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

https://independent.ng/breaking-girl-captured-in-viral-sex-video-with-dog-dies-of-infection/
lol it’s a big fat ugly amorphous lie told to cover up for her amorous act .. she got paid fat and her client can pay more if not both of them will get into trouble diz is fake death toll and news.. she’s alive and well and chilling and looking for d next animal cock to bump and grind..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by princeemmma(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
This will serve as lesson to all girls out there, wanting easy money by using theirselves as s*x machine.

She should go and explain herself with God in heaven

Next news please
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Toktee(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

Which infection killed her so quick?

Una sure say more be suicide?

Maybe her accomplice killed her to avoid been exposed by authorities.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
i heard she is related to Bmdmix14, aka Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...their whole family was into this act...his father was raising the dogs and his sister/mother was fukcing the dogs. ***spit on floor***
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by toujurs: 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
The lady in that video was very dark, how come is this one yellow. And i thought this fair lady later came out to say she wasn't the one that she was only chasing clout

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by chukwuibuipob: 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
cool dem don use am
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Lepon02: 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
O lo n do aja, kilo fa nonsense? shocked

Iwa pala pala.

Smh.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by masui(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
Lolz.

Infection must have originated from Italy.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by gonkin(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
Juju don accept sacrifice. Successful subscription
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by tfelicityk(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
Trouble sleep yaga go wake am...
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by vincentbravo(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
The death na cruise.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Larrykaysail(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

This is not the girl, the was was dark in completion if this one die she just died giver
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Awoleesu(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
King2305:
Thought she said...

she never slept with any dog, that it was just "cruise".

Ehen nau! Let her cruise to hell!

Dogfûcker!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by frikpus: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
She just faked her death so as to evade being arrested. She still dey catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by XchUskY4u(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
COLD ZOBO angry
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Dog kindly accept my condolence for the lost of your human girl friend.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rickleye: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Die Ko, Die Ni - I don't know the girl but this click bait. Na today humans dey sleep with animals. I beg..rubbish
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rattlesnake(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
lie
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
BIG LESSON FOR BOYS AND GIRLS WHO ARE INT O BEASTIALITY FOR QUICK RICHES. angryno road for this shift you despirate youths are follow,because you keep losing your self to satan while you abandon the so called evil millions angry
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Flier: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Lol pure fake news
Maybe police are even protecting her, the owner of the dog might be powerful
People do sleep with animals,nothing like dying

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by holaphem(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Blogger blogger sha, how dem take know
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by emmy4real94(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
She was referring to ur ride grin
Ocholu:
Nawa Oh!

To all my OGs, we all need to be careful on the kinda pussîés we dip our mamba jumbo into. I for one, always run away from all these over fresh and over zealous Snapchat babes who their only source of income is their iphone and social media accounts.

That was how I hopped out of my 350 the other day at spar, a cute young lady lady was like, "hello handsome". Ha! Handsome for where? If you see me for real life you go know the real meaning of worwor. Na him this banny de call handsome. I just told her, madam, dey your dey oh! Make Ogun no fire your rn.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Okhuadams(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

Nothing to be sad about. I said it all this STDS in the world today are caused by women who sexed animals and some of all those fulani men sexing their cows. Now the 1.7 is useless to her. But we like to see her body to confirm if she is truly dead. Make r no be say she dey lie as Olopa don involve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.