Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent (108425 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by sayso: 5:27pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Terrible way to die.

The irony is that both the fornicator, adulterer, homosexual and bestial are guilty of sexual immorality.
have you informed Cuppy de DJ? E get why.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 11, 2022
Lol... dem want use lie die the matter grin
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Meteng: 5:31pm On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...make e no be say e pass this thing to other people o
Baba, she say she get boyfriend o
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
godliman:
Its not unexpected, the wages of sin is death, especially when you try to be a pacesetter.
I don't blv it happened. I can't imagine it that a Nigerian girl is having sex with dog in Nigeria.
I can't imagine it as a woman
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
Fake news
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by evictor305: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
getting down with dogs for 3 year and now she's reportedly dead as a result of infection from dog. what will happen to her boyfriend, the ex and all whom she had s*x with bayi?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Greenshadow771: 5:33pm On May 11, 2022
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by foreshore(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by nijanigga: 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
Charlex23:
I really don't know what's up with the increasing sexual interaction between humans and animals. I still wonder why Nigeria has no legislation prohibiting this atrocious act. Recently animal bill was passed into law but it only adressses the management of animal data and keeping of dangerous animal(s) around us, no part adresses sexual intercourse between animals and humans. Please and please for those girls who keeps cat as their pet, I just hope most of them don't indulge in this act on a low-key. We could do better. Let's live right
You be foreigner make law in a lawless country? Tell me which laws Re properly enforced without police collecting bribe .

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by annisy(f): 5:38pm On May 11, 2022
May her soul rest in peace!!!!
I just pity all her boyfriends or men friends they should better go for proper checkup and treatment
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Charlex23(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
okuta007:

This is the very reason I did not date any white lady with a dog - or even black ladies with dogs in the USA when I was still in the dating game
Absolutely true. Most Americans are guilty of that.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ojembaojemba: 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
This is a big fat lie created by a blogger contracted by the girl inorder for police and other law enforcement agencies to close her case. She knows she's been declared wanted so she wants to creat a smokescreen as to totally wipe out the memory of the crime of bestiality she committed. Where in Nigeria did she die? What is the name of the hospital. Where does she even come from. She can't fool nobody. She must be arrested and face the law.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by iamdapsyj(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Terrible way to die.

The irony is that both the fornicator, adulterer, homosexual and bestial are guilty of sexual immorality.

It so sad. A guy was even defending the act of this girl in one thread like that saying their can never be an health related issues with sleeping with a dog. I just shook my head for him!!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by okuta007: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Charlex23:

Absolutely true. Most Americans are guilty of that.

And each time I meet a lady, especially the white ones, and I signal my displeasure about them having dogs - they waste no time in moving on so I made it a core principle - once u have a dog, I can’t even hang out with you and Indinf that out within 10 minutes of even talking with her
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by okuta007: 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
ojembaojemba:
This is a big fat lie created by a blogger contracted by the girl inorder for police and other law enforcement agencies to close her case. She knows she's been declared wanted so she wants to creat a smokescreen as to totally wipe out the memory of the crime of bestiality she committed. Where in Nigeria did she die? What is the name of the hospital. Where does she even come from. She can't fool nobody. She must be arrested and face the law.

wow i didn’t think about this initially - there is a lot of sense in what you said - yes, we need to see her corpse or nothing - thanks for offering great insights
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
evictor305:
getting down with dogs for 3 year and now she's reportedly dead as a result of infection from dog. what will happen to her boyfriend, the ex and all whom she had s*x with bayi?

Are you one of them. Fear dey catch you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Diligence: 5:51pm On May 11, 2022
Cld this be: "...When it matters, just delete, change name and move on!..."
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by EmekaA125(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2022
It was all Fake. She never slept with a dog. Nothing "future of female" crooners won't do for clout. Idiots
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Chickensoup: 5:58pm On May 11, 2022
I just don't understand human beings. They try to complicate everything when nature already made it simple and straight forward. The same way HIV was transmitted to the human race from chimpanzee now this.

When making the video on TikTok, she was feeling like bad bitch making viewers think there is nothing wrong with it. Some will watch that video and follow that footstep since we are easily influenced by what we see on the internet. Experience is the best teacher however not every experience is worth learning.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
How true is this news?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by redirect(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2022
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by aujile(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
King2305:
Thought she said...

she never slept with any dog, that it was just "cruise".
If truly she is late, then na cruise she catch kill am
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Romanoff(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
iamdapsyj:

It so sad. A guy was even defending the act of this girl in one thread like that saying their can never be an health related issues with sleeping with a dog. I just shook my head for him!!

Only God knows what animal the guy sleeps with.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by deebrownneymar: 6:10pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Advancedman(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by PVC2019(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
Believe @ ur own pere.
To save face she don relocate.

Or bloggers just dey find more views

Cut the crap, is death a big penalty to pay for such a humiliating sin against hersef and the female gender??

*spit*
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Omniman(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
This news is fake yo.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Firstcitizen: 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
Believe @ ur own pere.
To save face she don relocate.

Or bloggers just dey find more views

No mind dem jare. Rubbish fake news
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
Good for her. I only pity her soul who is hell fire bound
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by majamajic(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
grin

She don japa
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by YoungPrince4760: 6:29pm On May 11, 2022
Fake news person wey still post on Whatapp today. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.