Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent (108421 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by 8stargeneral: 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
So,since 3 years she dey sleep with dog...she no die now she go come die...I no trust dis news
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by zoomman(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2022
Charlex23:
I really don't know what's up with the increasing sexual interaction between humans and animals. I still wonder why Nigeria has no legislation prohibiting this atrocious act. Recently animal bill was passed into law but it only adressses the management of animal data and keeping of dangerous animal(s) around us, no part adresses sexual intercourse between animals and humans. Please and please for those girls who keeps cat as their pet, I just hope most of them don't indulge in this act on a low-key. We could do better. Let's live right
There's a law to that effect, reason she wanted to be arrested by the police as stated by the police. They declared her wanted few weeks ago. I guess fate caught with her first. May her soul rest in peace ✌️.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Rexymania(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
Dirty, foolish, stupid and idiotic girl. Tufiakwa?!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Bbbw: 8:02pm On May 11, 2022
Liars

That was not the girl in the video stop fake news stop clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by HRprof: 8:07pm On May 11, 2022
Trending with fake news and cruise . Nija vocab trend for anything . She never sleep with dog , gullables she caught you cool
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Bamzyriches451: 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
The RIP to waste.
BTW: where are the future people, I can't see them on this thread cool
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...make e no be say e pass this thing to other people o
That's what I'm even thinking now.....and girls way dey sleep with dogs plenty for this Lagos like this ......
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by neurone1(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
I don't believe that this girl has die,may be it a means to avert arrest, because I read somewhere that she was invited by the police for questioning after releasing the video.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by winner37(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2022
So now who will chop the 1.5million ?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Meteng: 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
chai...the kin sweat when that boy go dey sweat now..only God know
Ahswear
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
What a sorrowful life!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by biafranrealson: 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
Na lie
To evade arrest
She has to be sentenced
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Mckandre(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2022
Theboy21:
But why she no wear condom for the dog cheesy cheesy
women dey wear condom? Kuku take one give the dog to wear.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by AbuUmmu: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
Where is the money pls?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Verbtips(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

https://independent.ng/breaking-girl-captured-in-viral-sex-video-with-dog-dies-of-infection/
if baba GOD ASK HER WETIN KILL YOU,HOW SHE GO ANSWER"I SLEPT WITH DOG"ANY WAY IF YOU KNOW FINISH THE MONEY BETTER HOLD AM GO SO THAT YOU GO FIT BY PURE WATER COOL YOUR HEAND AND THROAT BECAUSE HELL NO BE JOKE all girls abeg make una learn lesson o instead of sleeping with dog why no sleeping with mad man,GOD SAVE YOUR CHILDREN,ONE OF MY FRIEND GO SAY END TIME results,papa GOD I KNOW WETIN SHE DO NO PROPER BUT PARDON HER MAKE HER SOUL R. I .P
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by shedisavage: 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There is no element of truth in this news. Guess what, i hooked up with the said bitch last sunday. I can upload her conversation with me 2days ago. She aint dead.
Bloody lie bro
You are f*cking lying.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by shedisavage: 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Hw fa where her relatives.
Make we share the money oh
Me self I help her trend small
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by edosignature(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
A patient of mine one told me that some of her friends are into sleeping with animals for "Cool Cash" & promotional endorsement. Since then I've choose to never discard most rumour.

since then once I'm clerking any patient & I see her with Waist beeds I get turn off.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Myself2(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
What killed her? Nairaland and lies.

One of the intellectully lazy ones spotted

Didnt you see the link ?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Holy2Glory: 9:51pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:

Sorry since you don't know what can kill her, you are just one of the evil we are trying to fight.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:
You too don collect. Doggie master grin

He go soon pinne.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by sameks08(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
but she said that it was a prank OK I give up for girls
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ibinaboonline: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
I like the doctor’s response. God bless him. As for the girl, May her soul Rest In Peace. what happens to the 1.7 million naira now? Did she even stop to wonder why a man was willing to pay her nearly 3 million naira to have sex with dogs?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:
honestly bro. Nor be every food person go suppose chop.
wahala for who the chop food

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by pannyman(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
I smell fake news. Some people want the police off her trail so they concocted this story of her alleged death. I believe her purported intercourse with a dog was a hoax gone wrong anyway.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Virtues4real(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

https://independent.ng/breaking-girl-captured-in-viral-sex-video-with-dog-dies-of-infection/
So pathetic
Abstinence is the key. Just imagining how many people she must have transfer the disease to.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Sniper101(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2022
OP

you dey fvck up well well o
na dis girl na e you say die?
mtcheeeew...

Ogbeni dis babe is very much alive joor

I think say the main girl for the main dog_séx video na e you dey talk about sef

make una try dey get some facts right before dropping shit n piss for us here o
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by lookingfly: 11:13pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

believe this news at your peril.......she's somewhere hail and hearthy. As popo don de look for her, this is the story she wants to cook up so that she won't be tracked and prosecuted. undecided
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by hahn(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:

Normal naija mentality. They assume that if they can spread fake news that she died then people will stop sleeping with animals.

Always looking for shortcuts t problems even though the problems persist

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by seunayantokun(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2022
May be, May be not. Maybe ritual don work.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by naijamerican: 1:28am On May 12, 2022
So she die of Dog aids? Wow. Went from lesbian to beastiality to death. Nah way ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.