Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5601964 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
@obnelly pls drop tp of etv hyde pack my own as wipe out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Adex70: @obnelly pls drop tp of etv hyde pack my own as wipe out.
pls obnelly help us drop the tp of dis etv hyde pack because i want to track it tonight more so,does it show epl and which channel show epl on sirius.someone should help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
New 3D channel on eutelsat@7w mena beam. ICT 3D

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amadika(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
mwarawaa: New 3D channel on eutelsat@7w mena beam. ICT 3D

Pls drop the tp of the channel so that we can enjoy it with u without having to blindscan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BUGS12: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
@all, some of u might think dis is crazy but if u want to track ab7, just come out by 7.30pm and look at d sky, d ab7 satellite is located left of d moon, its d 2nd brightest star in d sky, cos there are 2 satellites located in d same 7 degree west position (ab3 and ab7), so if u want to track ab7, just hold ur lnb and face it at d satellite and d signal will become green, i have done it twice, that was how i knew dat was ab7's satellite, sorry about d wrong info on nigcomsat, but i will find out wat that bright satellite is soon. Enjoy!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
amadika:

Pls drop the tp of the channel so that we can enjoy it with u without having to blindscan.

as stated the channel is on the mena beam. try your luck the tp is 10719 v 27500. there are 2 channels ict hd & ict 3d on the same freq. good luck in your hunt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
@all Amos5c ku is coming alive nine chanels as join the bird, track with 11919 v 27500 or 11881 v 27500 it is alittle below w3c if u are good u can get both w3c&amos5c on one dish, the chanels there now are satlink,RR promo,ctn,Rtg tv,Bible explotation,Fashion world,Fashion one,miracle tv,3abn international. Let keep our finger accross.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
BUGS12: @all, some of u might think dis is crazy but if u want to track ab7, just come out by 7.30pm and look at d sky, d ab7 satellite is located left of d moon, its d 2nd brightest star in d sky, cos there are 2 satellites located in d same 7 degree west position (ab3 and ab7), so if u want to track ab7, just hold ur lnb and face it at d satellite and d signal will become green, i have done it twice, that was how i knew dat was ab7's satellite, sorry about d wrong info on nigcomsat, but i will find out wat that bright satellite is soon. Enjoy!
Can one still get arriadia there since it is the same AB7? Pls throw more light.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Adex70: [color=#000099][/color] grin ;DIf u know ur ways to wach euro 2012 should not be a probl, joysport, sport24 @ intel 906 and may be mbc and for a good one month now the forbiding old stuff is flying and giving all the enjoyement both on nss7&w4 so the ball is in ur court. Mmmmmmmmm ;DIf u know ur ways to wach euro 2012 should not be a probl, joysport, sport24 @ intel 906 and may be mbc and for a good one month now the forbiding old stuff is flying and giving all the enjoyement both on nss7&w4 so the ball is in ur court. Mmmmmmmmm

is the link i sent to u a revelation? I mean does those things work?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2012
mwarawaa:

as stated the channel is on the mena beam. try your luck the tp is 10719 v 27500. there are 2 channels ict hd & ict 3d on the same freq. good luck in your hunt
pls, what is the size of dish can i use to get this because when i input the frequency,no signal. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2012
BUGS12: @all, some of u might think dis is crazy but if u want to track ab7, just come out by 7.30pm and look at d sky, d ab7 satellite is located left of d moon, its d 2nd brightest star in d sky, cos there are 2 satellites located in d same 7 degree west position (ab3 and ab7), so if u want to track ab7, just hold ur lnb and face it at d satellite and d signal will become green, i have done it twice, that was how i knew dat was ab7's satellite, sorry about d wrong info on nigcomsat, but i will find out wat that bright satellite is soon. Enjoy!
All your posts are directing wrong info to other people especially outside the forum, in the name of joke.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2012
BUGS12: @all, some of u might
think dis is crazy but if u want to
track ab7, just come out by
7.30pm and look at d sky, d ab7
satellite is located left of d moon,
its d 2nd brightest star in d sky
@bugs12 do you mind tellin us d dish size and frepquency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=BUGS12]@all, some of u might think dis is crazy but if u want to track ab7, just come out by 7.30pm and look at d sky, d ab7 satellite is located left of d moon, its d 2nd brightest star in d sky, cos there are 2 satellites located in d same 7 degree west position (ab3 and ab7), so if u want to track ab7, just hold ur lnb and face it at d satellite and d signal will become green, i have done it twice, that was how i knew dat was ab7's satellite, sorry about d wrong info on nigcomsat, but i will find out wat that bright satellite is soon. Enjoy! [From the best of my knowledge that bright star which appears at dusk is planet Venus. Check it out at www.earthsky.org/tonight. And also note that a satellite on geo-stationary orbit is 30 000km plus away from earth, so its impossible to see it like we see Venus. Ya saying there are 2 satellites in the direction of Ab 7, no , they are many only that some are not beaming to your location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2012
obnelly: Viasat1 ghana and etv hyde park on old nss7 c band and astra 4.8 ku band will give you thr best of barca v chelsea tonight with good picture quality better than mbc mauritus on w3a.viva fta.
Do you mind dropping d tps to watch those channel.
However if d issue has been treated b4 y dont u provide d ly nk 4 us pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2012
satmaniac:
Do you mind dropping d tps to watch those channel.
However if d issue has been treated b4 y dont u provide d ly nk 4 us pls.

For etv feed check the FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread, an answer to a similar question has just been posted. For Viasat please make use of Lyngsat or Flysat. Everything is there bro. _http://www.lyngsat.com/NSS-7.html undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2012
Adex70: @all Amos5c ku is coming alive nine chanels as join the bird, track with 11919 v 27500 or 11881 v 27500 it is alittle below w3c if u are good u can get both w3c&amos5c on one dish, the chanels there now are satlink,RR promo,ctn,Rtg tv,Bible explotation,Fashion world,Fashion one,miracle tv,3abn international. Let keep our finger accross.
@adex70 thanks 4 dis info bt i have a problem,as a newbie dis is d first tym of knowing about dis satelyts.So pardon me if i repeat a question dat has already been answered.
what syz of dish can i use 2 nail d bird? and which of d frequencies is 4 amos 5c,w3c,amos 5ku?
Pardon me pls if my post cause u any inconvinience,thanks in anticipation of ur rply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2012
Pidzo:

For etv feed check the FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread, an answer to a similar question has just been posted. For Viasat please make use of Lyngsat or Flysat. Everything is there bro. _http://www.lyngsat.com/NSS-7.html undecided
Thanx so so much @ pidzo,may u increase in knwldg of satelkyt matters.thanks once again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2012
Pls i knw dis forum is strictly fta but i just want u guys to make a categorical statement about dis dstv smartcard swap thing,at least for d benefit of those who subscribe to at least Dstv Access.As for me i dont intend to go for this swap nonesense,i relish using my Dstvcard on my strong decoders both at home and in d office.That brings us to d bone of contention.What is d antidote to this swap nonesense? Hw can we evade this swap kini-kon?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
For what our aim stand for FTA we{THE HOUSE} will not comment on this issues,so decides to go for or not!.With us or with them .thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
12710 v 4430
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
I tink pple dey vex 4 dis forum,because qestions are not answer correctly, somebody he says he track a bird he didn't tel us d dish size and d sat position.sombd post dis 12710v4430 frequency no sat name no sat focus.lets be more detailful in every information we are giving on forum.dis forum best forum.regard to d gurus

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
We give spoons never ready to spoon feed.if u are able to read past post u shld be able to get solution to what tp u are looking for.its a pity that some people here cannot diff btw c band frequency and ku band.i no vex oo.until we open mouth wide before una go understand.bb dey monitor una .biko
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
I'm saying dis 4 d sake of dose ppl with less understanding,i can read sat fleet and know d size of dish.2 help newbies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
I'm saying dis 4 d sake of dose ppl with less understanding,i can read sat fleet and know d size of dish.2 help newbies detailing is neccesary.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
satmaniac:
@adex70 thanks 4 dis info bt i have a problem,as a newbie dis is d first tym of knowing about dis satelyts.So pardon me if i repeat a question dat has already been answered.
what syz of dish can i use 2 nail d bird? and which of d frequencies is 4 amos 5c,w3c,amos 5ku?
Pardon me pls if my post cause u any inconvinience,thanks in anticipation of ur rply.
@ satmaniac u can track amos5c with90cm above check flysat for the c band freq for amos5c cband, the freq i posted are 4 the amos5c ku band and is bellow w3c just 2inch if u are good u can nail the 2 bird on one dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
@Adewunmi idid not understand ur post, what else do u want ? After discover a sat and freq was given to track it with location, do u expect me to come & track it for u guys ?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin
obnelly: We give spoons never ready to spoon feed.if u are able to read past post u shld be able to get solution to what tp u are looking for.its a pity that some people here cannot diff btw c band frequency and ku band.i no vex oo.until we open mouth wide before una go understand.bb dey monitor una .biko
And wat has someone inability 2 differentiate c and ku band got 2 do wit bb?
Read my post very well b4 attacking me,I was not asking him 2 hack any pay tv channel.And I'm not asking him 2 tell me which is c band or not.
@obnelly u should have take tym 2 read his post too,or are u telling me u did not c dat he list 3 sattelyts but 2 tps.
And about d issue bieng discussed in another thread,I owe u an xplanatiion.I have been reading through d threads and still didnt come accross d issue,y dont u make d job easier 4 a broda,by providing me with d link.abi bb no go allow u grin
obnelly: We give spoons never ready to spoon feed.if u are able to read past post u shld be able to get solution to what tp u are looking for.its a pity that some people here cannot diff btw c band frequency and ku band.i no vex oo.until we open mouth wide before una go understand.bb dey monitor una .biko
And wat has someone inability 2 differentiate c and ku band got 2 do wit bb?
Read my post very well b4 attacking me,I was not asking him 2 hack any pay tv channel.And I'm not asking him 2 tell me which is c band or not.
@obnelly u should have take tym 2 read his post too,or are u telling me u did not c dat he list 3 sattelyts but 2 tps.
And about d issue bieng discussed in another thread,I owe u an xplanatiion.I have been reading through d threads and still didnt come accross d issue,y dont u make d job easier 4 a broda,by providing me with d link.abi bb no go allow u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
Here we go again.people ask for etv feed I put am wetin u want again, una just like to cause wahala
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Adex70: @ satmaniac u can track amos5c with90cm above check flysat for the c band freq for amos5c cband, the freq i posted are 4 the amos5c ku band and is bellow w3c just 2inch if u are good u can nail the 2 bird on one dish
@adex70 thank u,u re d man.u 2 much o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
i think we should be making use of the ref library now for posting new frequencies

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Adex70: @all Amos5c ku is coming alive nine chanels as join the bird, track with 11919 v 27500 or 11881 v 27500 it is alittle below w3c if u are good u can get both w3c&amos5c on one dish, the chanels there now are satlink,RR promo,ctn,Rtg tv,Bible explotation,Fashion world,Fashion one,miracle tv,3abn international. Let keep our finger accross.

@Adex70:
Thankx Adex, I caught a set of channels which you listed when I was blind scanning W3c or E16A (as you may choose to call it) and never knew they belonged to a different satellite given that I caught Amos 5C without knowing. Thankx once more dude.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
Optima Sports on Amos 5 C Band at 17.E TP 3331 V 1418.Enjoy the games people.Dish Size is 1.8m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.