Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5516112 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
@timosat, jst as someone suggest lets keep on searching we will surely get it one day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rextab:
if its got the IP settings it can,im hunting for 105, do u have it?
The last time I tried it was freeezing...try it and tell me if it works.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pidzo:
The last time I tried it was freeezing...try it and tell me if it works.
i dnt have 105, foward it to terinorextab@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ all let us keep struggling with situation there is a time when one newbies steps on gurus legs,the elders in question stay away frm the forum to avoid further occurence alot of people as being abused one way or the other there is issues that brought ihacked,obnelly just to mentions few if will continues to send away our potential minds here when our will going to break the jinx of fta;will had different quality builder,fabricator,software extractor,numerous qualified installer of all electrical/electronics gadget etc but our problems still remains(presentation of words/ideas if anybody promises to give a certain things let had it in minds tha t he/she knew that is a debt in is mind.the bottom line is all the potential members should be callback when the are still alive let form a STRONG FTA.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rextab:
if its got the IP settings it can,im hunting for 105, do u have it?

i dont have it but if u have got it i will also like to give it a trial....
Mail me on : brainycube02@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
@i hacked iam using this forum to beg u & tell u that timosat is one of the good guy of this forum if u have the 4910 cccam softw pls give him, @jummymine congrat but as obnelly said u need to motorised the dish to enable u get full fta, also u can not get the h polirization tp on 2.4 hence u can not get dubai,foxm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ i hacked you got mail!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
timosat: The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me.There is no where in my statement I insulted u.I had only wrote to remind u but not to slight u.Adex70 can tell u of my personality, we have met face to face and some other members of this forum.Michael Faraday invented electricity,it was not restricted to a selected few. Henry Hertz made radio possible, it was not restricted to a particular race.The electric bulb by Thomas Edison we are all using it today.Cardshare is for experimental purpose only (as they normally say) is everywhere in the world.It was in Africa Nigeria to be precise that somebody said GSM is not meant for the common man.Thank you.
timosat: The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me.There is no where in my statement I insulted u.I had only wrote to remind u but not to slight u.Adex70 can tell u of my personality, we have met face to face and some other members of this forum.Michael Faraday invented electricity,it was not restricted to a selected few. Henry Hertz made radio possible, it was not restricted to a particular race.The electric bulb by Thomas Edison we are all using it today.Cardshare is for experimental purpose only (as they normally say) is everywhere in the world.It was in Africa Nigeria to be precise that somebody said GSM is not meant for the common man.Thank you.
What is the matter my friend? Let us know so as we help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Jackobite: @ i hacked you got mail!

Does I-Hacked respond to e-mails?

Zeetry:

it's on nss5 @ 20'w 3983 v 27500

@Zeetry: Thankx pal. I'll try it out and I hope it is a good tracking frequency. Thankx once more.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lovala, c band signals are easy to get, just play with d di electric plate inside d lnbf and u are good to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lovala YES ALWAYS replies100%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Zeetry: Lovala, c band signals are easy to get, just play with d di electric plate inside d lnbf and u are good to go.
Tnakx bro. Will check it out this night and get back to you.

@Jackobite:
100%? May be he replies 100% of your mails for I am one of those who've never got a reply from him e-mail wise. And he even said some where in the preceding page that he doesn't jell well with e-mails.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
timosat: The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me..
“but do he have his own cccam server”...hahaha! grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:18am On Aug 22, 2012
Cn any1 pls explain hw to track badr 4/5/6,size of dish nd frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2012
Rextab:
i dnt have 105, foward it to terinorextab@yahoo.com
What I noted when I was experimenting with different software versions for SRT 4669X was that same versions for Middle East and Africa had different options. Version 108 for Middle East or (ALL) might not have the option for IP Settings while 108 for MyTV could have that option. Version 107 is here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=75480&page=7
and Version 109 is here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=75480&page=11, Version 108 is here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=75480&page=9 or http://www.satfriends.com/showthread.php/4956-Strong-Firmware/page40
Remember that there are different versions on each page and you need to try ALL. I dont have 4669x to try and give you the exact software version. wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2012
@ilish timosat is asking 4 the software for 4910 cccam if u realy want 2 help him.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Greetings 2 all respected gurus as usual, pls my nss7@22w had gone red 4 d past days, hv d change tp, pls kindly respond.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Abdul010: Greetings 2 all respected gurus as usual, pls my nss7@22w had gone red 4 d past days, hv d change tp, pls kindly respond.

yah there are new tps: scan 10986 v 30000 wit d network on u will get d remaining tps
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Townjuju i believed is not old age that made old papa runs away for palmwine?you are highly welcome!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Easy023: Cn any1 pls explain hw to track badr 4/5/6,size of dish nd frequency
I nid ur response pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Zeetry:
Man, I've done my worst and my best to no avail. NSS5 C-band seems out of my reach. Please, can you help me with the skew of your lnb? I changed the positions of the plexiglass in the throat of the lnb but no change. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Adex70: @ilish timosat is asking 4 the software for 4910 cccam if u realy want 2 help him.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please,can somebody give me the list of d channels on sirius 4 ku band.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2012
Try these tp on 4.8e,12015 V 29950,12053 V 29950 and 12562 V 29950,enjoy yourself and watchout for more updates,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 4:28am On Aug 23, 2012
@ Timosat
Plz send me your mail address to ikiriye@ gmail.com for I will give you the module for your cccam so Ihack does not pride himself.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2012
Pls my pple. is it possible to get sirius 4e and w3a 7e with one 90cm dish and 1 LNB? Someone posted a stuff like dat. Please ur advise will be appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2012
ucheo: Pls my pple. is it possible to get sirius 4e and w3a 7e with one 90cm dish and 1 LNB? Someone posted a stuff like dat. Please ur advise will be appreciated

Yes it is possible. The trick lies on your lnb skew. Place ur lnb at 7pm of the clock while facing the dish. Use 12605h29950 to track Sirius 4, then bring your elevation slightly down and slightly to the left. Input the 12728v30000 and test to see if green comes up for W3A. Tweak around like that and I guess u'll hit pay dirt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.