Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501537 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gowaga68: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Adex70: not only that it has snapshot with f4 button.
this must be a gadget! and if i may ask how much does it cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BUGS12: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Pidzo, pls dont be offended but the information u posted about the zimbabian piracy is an old news, it was posted i my website more than a mongth ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
BUGS12: Pidzo, pls dont be offended but the information u posted about the zimbabian piracy is an old news, it was posted i my website more than a mongth ago
Thanx, but why didnt you post it here too so that fellow Nairalanders could also read? I am not offended, you are my bro here and we communicate via other means too. wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Please............is it possible to change the position of my hitv dish from eutelsat 36E W4/W7 to another degree so i can watch more fta stations?? Because lcf and rdv went off air today and those are the only stations that make 36E interesting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Kennethmomoh: Please............is it possible to change the position of my hitv dish from eutelsat 36E W4/W7 to another degree so i can watch more fta stations?? Because lcf and rdv went off air today and those are the only stations that make 36E interesting

Check EW3C @ 16 degrees East for your free RDV, LCF and many others (Canal2 International, STV, Boom TV, Golfe TV, Wassaman TV, just to name a few).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2012
BUGS12: Pidzo, pls dont be offended but the information u posted about the zimbabian piracy is an old news, it was posted i my website more than a mongth ago
hmmmmm.....since it appeared in your "website " is it not news here?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2012
@ Odilibe
Please respond to my mail as regard your phone line for it is not connecting.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Ikiriye: @ Odilibe
Please respond to my mail as regard your phone line for it is not connecting.cheers
my number is working i will call your guy now....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2012
odilibe: my number is working i will call your guy now....
i have called your guy...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timosat(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2012
sokopion: Where is obenlly? he was doing good job some of as stop him here
@I hacked you have warn me not to call you boss but what can i say thank you so much
now my srt 4940 full hd is perfect with cccam thank you sir

@obenlly please am your boy sir dont go away we are not the same
i feel happy when i read from you sir

please help me the patch u use for ur srt4940. my email edek4real@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adedayor08(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2012
hello everyone I have this brand new liberty star internet decoder( no router needed) with six months subscription @ sell at a give away price. bell u on 08028630094 or pm me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2012
nzeval: How much for the 3m nd 4.5m
use 4.5m=55k,new 4.5m=87k,use 3m=35k,new 3m=50k.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2012
nzeval: How much for the 3m nd 4.5m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2012
@adewummis, where is ur location? Na pan be d 3m or fibre.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by const6(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2012
I have Aljazeera Card Sports Card with 11 months remaining, channels available are Sports Channels +1 - +8.

Price: N12,000.00 but negotiable.

Call: 08065743525.

Validity period of card can be checked online for credibility sake.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sokopion and all my brothers ,I am with you in the spirit,If you need my help anytime you can ring my mobile or send me mail at the3muskettiers@gmail.com.I am at your service always.

Any latest development in the House ?I guess none .I have read all the previous posts,but nothing new is updated ,I hope my brother 'SOPHIaMORE' is doing
good .

Odilibe and George D I salute your courage ,you are the light that keep this forum burning.I am with you. All sorry if this piss off some friends but I still remain obnelly cause I believe in pictures.Odilibe from UK to 9JA ,dont be suprise that the picture is real in 9ja with better signal strength,it is the power of satellite technology 'BELIEVE IN BETTER'.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
obnelly: .

Any latest development in the House ?I guess none .I have read all the previous posts,but nothing new is updated ,I hope my brother 'SOPHIaMORE' is doing
good .

Odilibe and George D I salute your courage ,you are the light that keep this forum burning.I am with you. All sorry if this piss off some friends but I still remain obnelly cause I believe in pictures.Odilibe from UK to 9JA ,dont be suprise that the picture is real in 9ja with better signal strength,it is the power of satellite technology 'BELIEVE IN BETTER'.
@obnelly great work this is what i have been waitinng for to see the outcome of ur bud by God grace september ending my 2.4 pan will be upgrade to 3.2 or 3.6 then my sky uk wlll land enjoy my brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
@lovala do i have to buy a strong decoder before it will work or will it work with my hitv decoder when i change the position (I'm in Nigeria)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Adewunmis: use 4.5m=55k,new 4.5m=87k,use 3m=35k,new 3m=50k.
Meaning if i decide to sell my 4m dish, i can still sell for 50k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
@obnelly,
I feel you my brother. Do let anyone dampen your spirit, ok?

@Ikiriye,
What's the update with the triple LNB project?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
@OBNELLY,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER INSULT YOU OR ANYONE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN, AND IF I DO INSULT ANYONE HERE AGAIN THE MODERATOR SHOULD PARMANENTLY BAN ME. OBNELLY PLEASE IF YOU STILL WANT TO POST PICTURES OF YOUR DISH OR ANYTING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT.
GEORGE_D,
PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jossyboy2580(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sophieamore1: @OBNELLY,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER INSULT YOU OR ANYONE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN, AND IF I DO INSULT ANYONE HERE AGAIN THE MODERATOR SHOULD PARMANENTLY BAN ME. OBNELLY PLEASE IF YOU STILL WANT TO POST PICTURES OF YOUR DISH OR ANYTING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT.
GEORGE_D,
PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE.

dats gud, and bros i beg hear him out. this SKY stufff am realy interestd in it Long Live FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ George d
Odilibe contacted my guy in UK,spoke with my contact he said he was going to transfer the cash to Odilibe's account today so I need to hear from Odilibe if that has been done.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kennethmomoh: @lovala do i have to buy a strong decoder before it will work or will it work with my hitv decoder when i change the position (I'm in Nigeria)

EW3C has channels broadcasting on mpeg4, e.g the tp: 10803H30000 can only be received using any brand of either mpeg4, DBV-S2 or HD receiver not necessarily of the Strong brand of receivers while Amos5 e.g 12560H30000 carries channels broadcasting on DVB-S mpeg2 which can be picked up by your hitv decoder. Have I scored with you? I hope so!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nzeval(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2012
pls wot is last price for ur 3m nd 4.5m nd is it pan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2012
Pls i need to know how to check the validity period of my Aljazeera card, somebody should help me out on how i can do that even if its online. 10Q
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls can I track Eutelsat 16A with 60cm dish in Osogbo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ikiriye: @ George d
Odilibe contacted my guy in UK,spoke with my contact he said he was going to transfer the cash to Odilibe's account today so I need to hear from Odilibe if that has been done.

@Ikiriye,
Thanks for the update. Everyone's eyes are now on you.
Please keep us updated.
Thanks!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
@George d
Odilibe will receive the cash today,delay came as a result of account number he gave to my contact was not true but has been corrected now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
lovala:

Check EW3C @ 16 degrees East for your free RDV, LCF and many others (Canal2 International, STV, Boom TV, Golfe TV, Wassaman TV, just to name a few).
Lcf and rdv not showing on w3c

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dlee1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.