Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5510492 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2013
Pls gurus may someone kindly send an unzip software (1.19p) to me, for my 4922 so that i can load it i'm pleading pls. Either here or to my e-mail israelivita@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Easy200: Pls gurus may someone kindly send an unzip software (1.19p) to me, for my 4922 so that i can load it i'm pleading pls. Either here or to my e-mail israelivita@gmail.com
i don't think this is a good idea.. Btw, are u downloading it wit a java phone? Cos there are lots of unzip app there.. Unzip softwares are easily affected by virus.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Easy200: Pls gurus may someone kindly send an unzip software (1.19p) to me, for my 4922 so that i can load it i'm pleading pls. Either here or to my e-mail israelivita@gmail.com
@easy200... you hv a mail...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Pls i have a strong decoder and i want to use it 4 dstv free to air .pls how can i do it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Oshinmichael: Pls i have a strong decoder and i want to use it 4 dstv free to air .pls how can i do it?

what is the model number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Setoop:

what is the model number

4669xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2013
feasy1: After going through motorizing big dish thread https://www.nairaland.com/442760/motorising-big-dishes-1.8meters-above/3, I need no angel to tell me motorizing my 3m fiber dish is the way to go. It make sense to be able to view Abu Dhabi Sports, Al Jazeera, MBCs and all other channels available.

You guys rock

If you have little knowledge about tracking with small dish up to 1.8m motorising big dish shouldnt be headache.first make sure your pole is plume @ 90 degrees .GO to satellite that is close to your latitude here in nigeria the satellites that are close to us are rascom,sirus and eutelsat w3a.among the three satellites sirus 4.8e is easy to track.

start by declining your angle adjuster at the neck of your pole mount,while doing that move your dish up and down till you have signal pop up on your screen.Make sure you have full signal.
go to the next satellite that is next i.e eutelsat w3a.get good signal there too and move to hotbird ,from this bird move to eutelsat 16e to badr and astra 28 .it means you are almost done with eastern satellite move up to your west and track western satellite from sirus4.8e move to rascom to atlantic bird 3 to nilsat to ab7 then to nss7 you may move further to hispasat and intelsat 31.5 depending on what you are looking for.While doing all these you must know how to skew your lnb to gain maximum signal strength .also you must understand how the neck of your dish behave to signal while tighten it.Do everything gradually ,dont rush at the end you will enjoy it all.

Good luck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2013
All gurus,
Please help me,i'm still finding it hard nailing Dstv on my amos5 dish.i even tried Badr5 @ 26e on the amos5 dish too, no green and only multitv pops up green.
Is there anyone in the house that can explain well to me how to track the dstv and Badr5 using the same 60cm dish i used for Amos5.thanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2013
@Sir obnelly Thanks & God bless you for sparing your time to reply.have a nice weekend.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
obnelly:

If you have little knowledge about tracking with small dish up to 1.8m motorising big dish shouldnt be headache.first make sure your pole is plume @ 90 degrees .GO to satellite that is close to your latitude here in nigeria the satellites that are close to us are rascom,sirus and eutelsat w3a.among the three satellites sirus 4.8e is easy to track.

start by declining your angle adjuster at the neck of your pole mount,while doing that move your dish up and down till you have signal pop up on your screen.Make sure you have full signal.
go to the next satellite that is next i.e eutelsat w3a.get good signal there too and move to hotbird ,from this bird move to eutelsat 16e to badr and astra 28 .it means you are almost done with eastern satellite move up to your west and track western satellite from sirus4.8e move to rascom to atlantic bird 3 to nilsat to ab7 then to nss7 you may move further to hispasat and intelsat 31.5 depending on what you are looking for.While doing all these you must know how to skew your lnb to gain maximum signal strength .also you must understand how the neck of your dish behave to signal while tighten it.Do everything gradually ,dont rush at the end you will enjoy it all.

Good luck
u wil always be my mentor..GOD BLESS U!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oshinmichael:

4669xii
hello
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oshinmichael: Pls i have a strong decoder and i want to use it 4 dstv free to air .pls how can i do it?

Oshinmichael:

4669xii

U can do anytin and everytin wt ur 4669Xii RX... brother!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by CJO100(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
kd10: [quot@#cjo Am supprised at the kind of comment coming from you,first i didn't call u a Guru & the channels you listed i didn't ask of it bcus i have them on 36e dancing on my screen pls check my post above were i quote @malix concerning Ab7w NWA Bean about how many FTA in it so i don't understand your response.

Sorry about that. Perhaps I should be more cautious on my response.
Shalom!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
obnelly:

Good luck
u are weldone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
freshp: Good Day All
please i need a link to a previous post by someone in this thread on how to buy goods from chinese online store
in it he detailed the process with pictures to show for it...including the importance of escrow accounts...
thanks.

@Freshp. Here it is.

ifyclose2:
Hello guys. As you may all know, the importation business is big business, especially in countries like Nigeria if you play your cards right. For the past few months, I have been studying the importation biz, and i have gained a lot of knowledge. My laptop recently arrived from China, and i am going to reveal to you EXACTLY how i went about it.
This info is what some people are selling for cash...but i am going to reveal it to you FREE OF CHARGE!!!...So here we go:
I simply went to www.aliexpress.com to look for a product. There are numerous products there...all you have to do is take your time and select. I eventually settled for this one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Mini-10-inch-laptop-Notebook-Computer-Netbook-cost-effective /514147603.html
So i just clicked on the BUY NOW button andkept following the instructions. As you go further, you'll get to a page where they'll display to you the costs of shipping an item to Nigeria or whichever country you reside, depending on the shipment method. DHL is usually more expensive than china air mail,but i chose DHL all the same, because it's faster.
Then comes the time to make payment. This is where many Nigerians have problems. But it's very simple...all you need is a naira mastercard from a reputable bank like GTB or First bank.....or if you need things done faster, i would suggest you go to Zenith bank and apply for one of these 2
-Zenith bank Websurfer card
-Zenith bank naira mastercard
These 2 will be ready for use within 24 hours of application, and they have a huge advantage over the ordinary naira debit cards, as the probability of getting rejected is almost ZERO....and the MOST BEAUTIFUL part is: you DO NOT need to have an account with zenith bank before you can apply for these 2 cards. Aliexpress and most online websites accept these 2 cards willingly.
So i went ahead and made payment using my zenith naira mastercard. Within a few days, i got this email
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ship_zps9546c07f.png
(just click on the picture again after it comes up to magnify it and make it bigger)
So after receiving the mail, i just patiently waited for my laptop to arrive.
About 2 weeks later, i returned from work one evening to meet a DHL package restingon my bed. I instinctively knew it was my laptop and tore it open. Here are some pics which i uploaded to my account at www.photobucket.com
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ifypics273.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ifypics272.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ifypics270.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ifypics276.jpg
Then after a few days, i received this email asking me to confirm the order which i did
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums /ii557/ifyclose/ship2_zps22795d27.png
Now, the beauty of ALIEXPRESS is that they offer an ESCROW SERVICE...this is a service which protects the buyer from getting scammed and losing his money, and here's how it works:
Once a buyer pays for an item, the money isNOT given to the seller immediately....ALIEXPRESS holds on to the money until the buyer confirms that he/she has successfully received the product whichhe/she paid for. It is at this point the moneywill be released to the seller. Simple.
But to be extra safe, whenever you want to buy a product, just look for a seller that has a lot of POSITIVE REVIEWS AND SALES. Theseare usually genuine.
So that's it folks...simple as that. It's a pity some people are demanding money to release such simple, basic info...but i have given it to you on a platter of gold...just ACT...that's the only thing left...goodluck.
I am thinking of expanding this very soon, and working hand in hand with honest Nigerians.
If you need any assistance or questions, reach me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@ gmail.com
Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=kd10][/quote]

4jsc chanels,6mbc hd,7 free algerian chanels,6free aljazeera chanels on 90cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=kd10][/quote]

4jsc chanels,6mbc hd,7 free algerian chanels,6free aljazeera chanels on 90cm dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ebuka44: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Where is your location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
I see jsc +1,+2,+9,+10 on nwa on nilesat,
My question is does it mean jsc would now broadcast la liga and Italian games to West Africa? Knowing +1 and +2 are exclusive la liga n serie a stations.

Next season is looking interesting

Am new here though
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello Obiagelli, please I'm in Ghana. Please is the nwa @ nilesat receivable in West Africa? Please if yes, help me with the satellite and frequency. Please I beg.
Obiagelli: I see jsc +1,+2,+9,+10 on nwa on nilesat,
My question is does it mean jsc would now broadcast la liga and Italian games to West Africa? Knowing +1 and +2 are exclusive la liga n serie a stations.

Am new here though
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls I'm in Ghana. Kindly help me with the satellite&frequency of Jsc channels on 9ocm dish. It seems the frequency I 've been trying to use, is not a workable one Please somebody help me out.

Am new here though
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013

Am new here though

obiagelli,.jsc will show all the matches you listed.They are trying see if they can pull in english premiership into their bouquet come 2014
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
umarssor ,suleman,kd and others thanks,You are most welcome.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
@#CJO100#] U r Blessed my Brother have a weekend.@malix many thanks for the research i appriciate it & God bless u.@ Sulieman3 how about the MBC HD? my bros share ur enjoyment with us or mail me at dcouletrii@yahoo.com. still waiting for your reply Viva Fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
kwame-king:
Pls I'm in Ghana. Kindly help me with the satellite&frequency of Jsc channels on 9ocm dish. It seems the frequency I 've been trying to use, is not a workable one Please somebody help me out.
10992 V 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samtek(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Setoop:

what is the model number

mine is srt 4663x
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
lincolnola: All gurus,
Please help me,i'm still finding it hard nailing Dstv on my amos5 dish.i even tried Badr5 @ 26e on the amos5 dish too, no green and only multitv pops up green.
Is there anyone in the house that can explain well to me how to track the dstv and Badr5 using the same 60cm dish i used for Amos5.thanx

Pls kindly answer me, all the gurus in the house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please please please!!! I need this JSC Channels badly!!! I'm told the frequency is 10992V27500 but please Mr Obiagelli or any other Guru what is the accurate orbital position for this JSC Satellite?? I beg help me out. I'm not getting things right at all.
Obiagelli:
10992 V 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
obnelly:

obiagelli,.jsc will show all the matches you listed.They are trying see if they can pull in english premiership into their bouquet come 2014
That's interesting, I thought dstv holds exclusive rights to both leagues expecially la liga
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please mr Obnelly, help me with the orbital position for this JSC Channels. Mr Obiagelli has provided me with the frequency.
obnelly:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
obnelly:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
kwame-king:
Please please please!!! I need this JSC Channels badly!!! I'm told the frequency is 10992V27500 but please Mr Obiagelli or any other Guru what is the accurate orbital position for this JSC Satellite?? I beg help me out. I'm not getting things right at all.
It's 7 degrees West, (nilesat)

I am not a Mister, i am a lady o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.