Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5516042 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
ebenz4:
Pls help me out I want to attach another lnb to my already amos5 setup on 60cm..I mean how can I get astra2f on d setup
To do this, u hav 2get a dual adjustable LNB, then make sure d pole on which u mount ur dish is plum on all sides i.e. very straight. Then use Amos 5 as primary. After hittin green, then go to Astra 2f tp and pull up d 2nd LNB almost to d end an slightly turn it to ur rite while standin @d back of d dish. Try it an reply back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bokadious: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
guyz pls
can I track dstv stations that are FTA with my strong decoder? if yes pls what is the satellite to use and the frequency and symbol rate thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
faithchild in terms fringe receptions you need to concetrate and determine and for you to archive best result or to know if your dish has a problem or not first track dstv signal on this frequence 12245h27500 and after getting the maximum signal at least 98% then blindscan your receiver and if everything goes well you will get ZAP package on the same dstv position which is 11222v30000.
From there your journey to fringe reception begins and your second uption also is multi tv position where you can get sky uk , track multi tv with 12522V27000 and blindscan if everything works well you will get sky uk try this and let me know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Twinsoris:
faithchild in terms fringe receptions you need to concetrate and determine and for you to archive best result or to know if your dish has a problem or not first track dstv signal on this frequence 12245h27500 and after getting the maximum signal at least 98% then blindscan your receiver and if everything goes well you will get ZAP package on the same dstv position which is 11222v30000.
From there your journey to fringe reception begins and your second uption also is multi tv position where you can get sky uk , track multi tv with 12522V27000 and blindscan if everything works well you will get sky uk try this and let me know.
ok.thanks.my boss.i one i want to install for a friend.d center is bend.rough.not smoot.can dst effect signal quality

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by micolly: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guru in d house pls wot Dlink revA3 or mifi wifi router how does it work and is it only work on strong decoder tankz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Champion Tv and it's affiliates moving to YAMAL @ 55 after its upgrade.. Now I know that there's wickedness in this world.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pent Tv now showing on astra 2F 12526 V 27006...

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moneymarttv: 5:15am On Feb 05, 2015
MONEYMART TV NIGERIAs FIRST TELESHOPPING CHANNEL HAS MOVED FROM AMOS 5 to ASTRA 2F (MULTI TV) you can track signals on 11675/11695 SR. 30000 28.2 degrees east QPSK 5/6
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moneymarttv: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2015
MONEYMART TV NIGERIAs FIRST TELESHOPPING CHANNEL HAS MOVED FROM AMOS 5 to ASTRA 2F (MULTI TV) you can track signals on 11675/11695 SR. 30000 28.2 degrees east QPSK 5/6
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Mishaelonye:
Champion Tv and it's affiliates moving to YAMAL @ 55 after its upgrade.. Now I know that there's wickedness in this world.
hahahaaa, una no go kill me with laugh. Abi na Thou shall not deny thy neighbour FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Champion tv neva commot o....check well o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Spy360:

hahahaaa, una no go kill me with laugh. Abi na Thou shall not deny thy neighbour FTA.
see what our fellow brothers company are doing to us. they got nothing to offer infact they should move away even as far to asian continent where there services are needed.wicked people.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Champion TV is doing there business... It's not a must that u buy there reciever. So stop saying they are wicked 'cause it's not making any sense at all.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by micolly: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls house one of my client who run an hotel ask me to help him get d channel dat use to do blues film it maybe fta or dstv,anybody who knw it or come across it before thkz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
mtchris:
Champion TV is doing there business... It's not a must that u buy there reciever. So stop saying they are wicked 'cause it's not making any sense at all.
u call piracy business.pirating beinsports signal in other to sell your decoder u call that business.is that not the height of wickedness to beinsports as a company.do you know how much beinsports paid to acquire those rights to broadcast live matches?And u are telling me they are doing business.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2015
Please house, how do I upgrade my SRT4922. I need step by step instructions please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
IT4ALL:
Champion tv neva commot o....check well o
Keep watching after they do the upgrade check and see if they still are..By the way the message was uploaded on their strap around past 11pm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
sunene1:
u call piracy business.pirating beinsports signal in other to sell your decoder u call that business.is that not the height of wickedness to beinsports as a company.do you know how much beinsports paid to acquire those rights to broadcast live matches?And u are telling me they are doing business.
And they decided not to give it to you as fta... So it's either u report them or you quit.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
mtchris:
And they decided not to give it to you as fta... So it's either u report them or you quit.
I'm not here to trade words with u but for your info i enjoy my matches in 3D and i don't miss any matches and they are all fta.my major concern are the people with smaller dishes.on this thread we are suppose to be our brother's keeper

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Twinsoris:

You are very correct but those two fringe satellite you mentioned zap and sky UK aren't on that dstv and multitv position you need to move a little upward away from the spot for you to get it.still a good benchmark to get fringe signal.Thumbs up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
micolly:
Pls house one of my client who run an hotel ask me to help him get d channel dat use to do blues film it maybe fta or dstv,anybody who knw it or come across it before thkz

Call this number 08028482859
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
ogbeh44:
Please house, how do I upgrade my SRT4922. I need step by step instructions please.
call me i'll tell u I'm in gusau too 0706150512?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
sunene1:
I'm not here to trade words with u but for your info i enjoy my matches in 3D and i don't miss any matches and they are all fta.my major concern are the people with smaller dishes.on this thread we are suppose to be our brother's keeper
am also using smaller dish bro. If they decided not to give us fta then i have no problem with that. Na their matter
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ksliman. The number U sent is incomplete. Please check and send again.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
ogbeh44:
@ksliman. The number U sent is incomplete. Please check and send again.
……… 9
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mishaelonye:
whether FTA/$..yamal at 54.9east is more stable with expand coverage for sub Sahara Africa unlike west Africa beam for Astra 2f!yamal will be a good deal for champion TV! if they move to sub-sahara Africa beam of yamal!

cheers!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
To the whole house.information reaching me has that ctl cable company in Nigeria has started linking our dear irib network to show live matches cos beinsports is no longer stable on their network again.i just hope this will not have adverse effect on our fta family cos they are exposing our their irib to our dare devil enemy dstv the more.i hope the beam will not dissapear from our reach or the key will not be changed?we know what they did to mbc 3 on 7e east.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:42am On Feb 06, 2015
sunene1:
To the whole house.information reaching me has that ctl cable company in Nigeria has started linking our dear irib network to show live matches cos beinsports is no longer stable on their network again.i just hope this will not have adverse effect on our fta family cos they are exposing our their irib to our dare devil enemy dstv the more.i hope the beam will not dissapear from our reach or the key will not be changed?we know what they did to mbc 3 on 7e east.
this is not good then
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:19am On Feb 06, 2015
odilibe:
whether FTA/$..yamal at 54.9east is more stable with expand coverage for sub Sahara Africa unlike west Africa beam for Astra 2f!yamal will be a good deal for champion TV! if they move to sub-sahara Africa beam of yamal!
cheers!
There is another transponder that is hosting Lesotho Television that just started on Yamal 402 some few days back (10.998v2.200).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2015
odilibe:
cheers!
There is a new transponder that is hosting Lesotho Television on Yamal 402 that just started some few days back.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Odilibe, pls where is the position of this Yamal @ 54.9E. Is it close to Multi TV or Amos 5?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Scan dis tp for some new station on amos5 10977H24112

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)