Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (51749 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Rayjnr: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:
Better, Nigeria needs a very stingy, smart miser as president.

Peter Obi has all it takes.
Everything but detribalization and religious bigotry, which is why he hardly sells in the north.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols he paid pensions, he brought investments to anambra. He brought quality Education to Anambra and paid all debts owned. He still led alot of people live happy. He made sure over 75 y/o were paid 5k. He saved over 70B for his successor. He made sure all 1st class got 1m, more?
the 1million maria gift a friend of mine got the money shocked that's why am supporting peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by ibechris(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2022
ygowon:
If you were enlightened, you would not be saying this.

Wastefulness is now enlightenment shey?
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Stupidquestions: 9:45am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

That's why Obi should be good for that position not the presidency.

Buhari is also stingy as well but not the level of Obi
U compare an unaware, vegetable to a an expert economist and expert financial manager....it shall not be well with u and ur generations...
U actually compare this deadbrain Buhari to Obi...ur idddiotic existence actually think Buhari is better and worthy of presidency why efcc is better for Obi...
It shall not be well with u ..write it down...it will be hard for u and ur generations to make it in life....iiiidiot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Miser like Buhari? I no want this Peter Obi, make I no lie embarassed
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BigYash: 9:48am On May 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

The guy na teacher for a public skl under United nation international expatriate for high skl teachers for guess where..?

Peru!
Na big boy on his own already.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by boldtruthalways: 9:48am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:
No mincing of words, Obi na national theatre horse when it comes to spending. Original akagum

He has been going updaan with no tangible people in his entourage, something he could have assigned to others but cos he wouldn't want to spend
And that is what is called Leadership...you take charge not having 100 people in your convoy doing nothing and wasting resources. That's the kind of leader Nigeria needs if they are serious with restoration and development.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by resourcedude: 9:49am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I heard this from his very close aide, Peter Obi as governor refused to renovate his late father's house at the village in Agulu. He doesn't live there so he considered putting money there a waste. grin
The house i passed anytime im going home. He repainted the house when he was a Governor with oil paint and being secured by civil Defense officers. He is stingy but only spend on valuable things only. He once sponsored my program when i organized one academic program in secondary school in Anambra State. He never met me in person for once!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by deferential: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
like my people from Niger delta ,,, someone who don't have a personal building of his own will spend millions of naira just for a burial ceremony!! (Madness)..

The waste mentality in Nigeria is overwhelming,,,

When you are frugal in your spending, they call you a stingy man!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by MartinsD12(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2022
ygowon:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/obis-stinginess-is-legendary-uba/
When Chris Uba makes statement you know he is saying the truth for a man so rich like Chris Uba to make such a statement it tells you the kind of person peter obi is when it comes to managing public funds lemme also shock you people there is also a time Peter Obi served his commissioners idomie as break fast this man believes so much that public funds shouldn't be used to throw party for government officials like former governor obiano will always do , you hardly see obi go to party, clubs to spend money if Peter obi happens to become president of Nigeria he will reduce cost of governance to be less attractive for government officials and law maker's infact obi will pass a bill to change the whole cost of governance, law maker's allowances and All these cars they buy will be reduced, his government will be if you want to serve you serve the people not money looting but will Nigerians see this good opportunity I doubt so because Nigerians are born to suffer, Nigerians loves suffering and smiling fela Kuti already saw this in the early 1980s

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Allisgud: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Them don start again,like his grown up son doesn't have a car,he himself take bike to airport and travel with economy flight
This is the same story buhari gave us,that he is a farmer he sold his cows to buy form angry grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by resourcedude: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
He is stingy but only spends on valuable things . He once sponsored my program when i organized one academic program in secondary school in Anambra State. He never met me in person for once!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Justpd: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.

All these kids sef
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by OkoroBufo: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
He is stingy but looted so much into his daughter's account in a shell company abroad, beside the mansion he bought in the UK. Despite looting the common wealth that belongs to Anambarians, he denied them employment by building multi billion naira shopping malls in PH and Abuja. Obi is a fraud.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by millionboi(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

He has all it takes and Anambra was still a shit hole when he left it? Make una dey deceive unaself. A politician is a politician.
a Nigerian politician is a Nigerian politician
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Beniyke1: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Nebulax:

Enlightened one, oya tell us how Anambra was when Obi was the governor
seriously and unfortunately people like you who come here saying thrash are people who I can swear have never been to anambra before, or maybe barely a couple of times talkmore of knowing anything about the state, but won’t keep quiet when people are talking.

Note, am not an Anambrarian but was born and brought up there from the early 80s and I know what it was from time immemorial and how it’s going bro. I actually served(NYSC) in same Anambra during Obi’s tenure in 2008. So shut the fvck up bro..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by BigYash: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Ninisun:

Miser like Buhari? I no want this Peter Obi, make I no lie embarassed
Who you come want? Me want make me go there .. Come donate money for form.. cool
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Prozico22(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Omihanifa:
On a normal day nah people like Peter obi suppose rule Nigeria at this critical time that we need to save money and also generate funds to make Nigeria work again.

But the kind of politics we play in Nigeria presently, if you no dey give out money or you are in government and you block all the loopholes. The country will turn against you and kick you out.

now wey na ad normal day na who go rule
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by tenpipsperday: 9:53am On May 25, 2022
Fr Mbaka found love in buhari just because Obi refused to mention publicly how much he intended to give God and that was his sin..

Unfortunately Nigrians are after their pockets.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Skseries: 9:54am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

the problem is he might not get the ticket
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by happney65: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
The very reason he was impeached twice because he does not share money for politicians. He was impeached twice and won back through the courts

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by spencekat(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2022
ygowon:
If you want to be enlightened, go and interview [/b]anambarians[b]
It is 'Ndi Anambara'
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2022
Redpill1:
Person wey get money but no wan spend am undecided

Some of you Nigerians never seem to amaze me. Peter Obi is very wealthy and can afford to buy a private jet and live extravagantly till the day he dies.

That he is not wasting money doesn't mean he is not spending big, but he spends his money on things that have the most impact on the soceity, on social amenities and humanitarian needs! Go through the internet and see him giving hundreds of millions to schools, hospitals etc just to make them better! He has been doing that even till now!

I really don't know what Nigerians want and that's why all manner of kleptomaniacs and looters are having a field day while impoverishing the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Lorddominic(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

I heard this from his very close aide, Peter Obi as governor refused to renovate his late father's house at the village in Agulu. He doesn't live there so he considered putting money there a waste. grin

Bro, dis one na confirmed fact! Obi's stinginess is legendary!...na dis kain leader we need badly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by favour32(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2022
Nigeria needs unusual President that is a non_conformist in Nigeria political environment.
Nigeria needs aka-gum!
Only one aka_gum presently in the presidential aspirants.
Obi,the aka_gum!
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2022
What i hate nigerians we don't like doing our finding ask questions take a trip from kwara to Anambra ask about peter obi, or more so ask people from Anambra about him and hear the gospel truth his not a saint but we are talking about 8years either we have a better person or 8 fucking years of waste undecided stay woke remember 8yrs Nobi beans that's if ur 10yrs now u will be 18yrs wen they leaves office that's if ur 32yrs naw u will be 42yrs either poor,depressed,or Rich think smartly think PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by maestroferddi: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

That you are a man of questionable character does not make everyone be like you.

It is a stupidity to tar all politicians or leaders with the same brush.

The transformative leaders who turned around the fortunes of countries like Singapore, Malaysia, India and China did not drop from the sky.

The are humans with flesh and blood like you and me.

Stop being simple-minded.
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Ododoeye0020(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

Buhari is also stingy
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Invitationn: 10:04am On May 25, 2022
successmatters:

We don't need a miser.

God forbid
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by Lionnation: 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Olasyke:

if you remove hate and bigotry from your brain you will not say something like this
Re: Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Seun, how hard do you laugh, when you dey read Nairaland arguments ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.