Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (49013 Views)

My Babe Has Dumped Me / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
He is not meant for you. Leave me and work on yourself. He must regret it
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kingcalls: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

And which guy will even take u serious, when u hv nothing to offer... men are the price , u girls just tag along to feed
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Fairview1: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains

This statement must have come from a place of hurt. Sorry if you were mistreated by your male friends but not all men are that way.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Barrack72(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Please contact me on whatsapp 080 52 82 11 09 Preye is the name . But pls be extremely strong and God will see you through ma'am

Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Goldbw122(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
Write a new slate of your life as let the past be the past don't remember anything and you will be the most happy in this life don't let depression kill you because of what happen just take it as a steeping stone, and move on.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ubanz: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Sorry girl, there are far better men than what you're dying for.
The life you have to live is a long way off. Don't despair.
Ain't you lucky u realized this so soon?
Some realized their mistakes after marriage.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by darichlife: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Fake faker fakest, pls can we have the guys number so we can balance the fake story.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by lasisi69(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Serenitys:

Nope, she is in love and fighting to let go..
Jumping into Love or relationship will not heal the broken part.
She needs to heal, same with me.
what's your story ??

2 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Abfinest007(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Sorry
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Mrkumareze(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love

But, Ada uzoakwa, take your time oh. How dare u call a clean guy broke shocked
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by nmajudaniel: 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
E clear
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

Hmmm, seems this one is from a love Haram family?
Spitttttts on your divorced parents reproductive organs.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by sammirano: 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
This is wrong. I hate it when guys do this to loyal girls.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Akanoaaa(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love

Na your type dem dey use do money ritual. All you know is the money you can get from a guy not the one you can make yourself. Stupid and useless mindset.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mikywonder(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

D way Ladies use d word "everything" marvels me. Everything means dey parted dia thighs 4u.
IF Ladies don't part their thighs for men, who will?

LADIES, please what does it mean when you say say you gave EVERYTHING?

U dey mind dem
Something wey sweet d both parties
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kc3000: 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

Going for money is how girls end up with their heads chopped off in a hotel room.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Staru1(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
Why you go abort one and still abort two? Dear, you wasted her strength, if you really love him that much, I don't think you would have done that. Get sense. No man on earth � provided it's a single guy would be glad you aborted his sperm. Move on dear, the guy will not remember anything good about you to return. Say no to abortion.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by goodman5(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Las Las everybody go chop breakfast grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by masseratti: 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
hit the gym.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kingcalls: 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:

But you do know we got female simps too undecided

A woman is designed to be a simp...men are not meant to be simps ... a woman with red pill attitude will always be kicked to the curves ... women are followers , not leaders
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ictplotter(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
Go n check ur life, it seem those boys hav use to subscribe for ritual money glory.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Xpress24(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

Is your dad from heaven? If he is not,i am afraid you are a product of a useless man and that makes you useless as well.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Successmind(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Rest in peace legend.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
He has money that is why you are heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Some men deserve damnation and pain.
Simply because they refused to marry someone & ended up with someone else?
Whatttttttttttttttt!
Thank God, GOD doesn't operate that way else everyone would have been exterminated.
People get married & DIVORCE minutes after wedding, not to talk of ordinary relationship..
So All DIVORCEES should die too!

Please how did you arrive at this statement?

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by lasisi69(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
Tokskob2008:

La Grand Mantira "The Big Lie"

Any unlucky guy that is unfortunate to date that babe now will pay for what her ex did to her..
Lol...

Trap

2 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by 07kjb: 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
MORALES ARE GOING DOWN EACH DAY,I HAVE NO ADVICE FOR OP.
I know a girl that have done 4 abortions for a guy and the are still dating, maybe more abortion will still happen and the guy has told one of my guy that he can't marry the girl,90% of girls that is active in sex has done atleast 2abortions,and 10% of them has HIV
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by DMerciful(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
The guy started dating her from 100L, certainly he was also young.to know what he really wants. School relationships are basically for fun
God1000:
This is unacceptable but move on with your life, a better person will come

Be more observant next time, don't ignore some signs
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by doctor306(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
Serenitys:

I read your post, I feel very sorry for you that i cried..
I had similar experience but i am a guy..
Loyalty is the hardest thing to find on earth..
To me it's worth more than love..
Can i contact you?
Rest simp
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by wazzihu(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
How do you expect to date someone for five years and he won't dump you, you gave him everything for free, he already had all, so nothing new from your side if he get married to you, that's why he got tired and moved on, just forget him and move on as well.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
He has money that is why you are heartbroken.
Simple.
Most likely, The GUY is not worthless.
He's loaded. She missed a Big Fish!
No woman cries over an idiot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ukaface(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
LedRock:
Move on. Guys have experienced worse and stop saying you stayed by him, did you help him financially? Your abortion you weren't forced do stop saying you committed abortion for him.
wetin this one dey talk?
Guys have experienced worse, so she should act like everything is cool with her even though she's hurting?
Didn't you read the part where she said she helped him, gave her all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.