Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (49014 Views)

My Babe Has Dumped Me / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ukaface(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
lusid:
how many abortion have you done
who is this one again?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Enumerator(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
You gave him your HYMEN and you said you gave him everything undecided

undecided undecided
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by baby124: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
The first abortion should have been a sign to you! If it was not clear, the second abortion should have been the confirmation you needed. All these long term relationships from Secondary school or University hardly lead to marriage. You are lucky they relationship broke now. If you some how convinced him into marriage he would have shown you hell. Don’t worry about that new girl, she will not be his wife. He’s not yet ready to marry. Maybe next 5-10yrs. As for you, you know now to look for responsible men who are ready for the commitment you are looking for.

You also know that there is a high chance your partner is cheating if you are not married and they do not owe you much! So please and please use protection( CONDOM) and insist on it till there is a commitment like marriage. Make boyfriend no go spoil your body for your husband. Move on my dear, watch movies, eat well, work out and go out. Your husband is waiting to meet you! kiss
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by olaniyilukman(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
My dear, I felt your pains and I will equally advise you to move on with life. What happened to you is natural and God knows the reason why it happened, I knew it is very hard to watch and see the person you love walking away without considering you bit you need to move on with life...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by alizma: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

Please do not wish for him to come back because he is going to hurt you again and again. Wish for someone that we love you and your size. There are people out there ready to do anything to have you. Pray for God to order your steps to where those kind of people are. Him coming back is not the problem, the problem is whether he will appreciate you when he comes back and from what you said, he will not but fortunately, your happiness depends on you being accepted, so please focus on getting someone that will accept you not on getting someone who will not accept you. Also I want you to understand that being the first guy doesn't mean that he will be the last, life is a journey, some are meant to start with you,get to certain point and turn back but you as the main person need to keep moving. He has done his part of ushering you into relationship but someone else is needed to take you into marriage. Appreciate this division of labour and move on. I love you and I am wishing you success ahead, keep your focus, You are the best of your kind.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Serenitys:

Nope, she is in love and fighting to let go..
Jumping into Love or relationship will not heal the broken part.
She needs to heal, same with me.
lol, pele o, mighty healer
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by drdeath: 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

You need to start exercising like jogging,retrojogging(jogging to the back),running and
Skipping.
It will kill the depression.
Enjoy!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.

It never was. Guy generally don't marry women that aborted for them, not to talk of someone who did it twice. So irrespecttive of the other circumstances, he would've left you anyway for that single reason.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Designia: 10:11pm On May 27, 2022
I felt this personally. You see that's the thing about life, lots of betrayals and disappointments. Pick yourself up and always remind yourself that you deserve better. You've gotta let yourself heal. The universe will always connect us to the people meant for us. You'll still find happiness but you have to find it inside you first.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
Okunrin!!!! Sora fun okunrin, oluwa a wa pelu eee
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Gospel2Day: 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
Since you young people of this generation have resented and rejected the ways of God as touching marital relationships, and have chosen your own foolish "cistern that can hold no water", heartbreaks, disappointment and disgrace are the inescapable consequences of your folly.
Continue to fornicate, continue to abort.
The wages of sin is death.
No wonder you said you're dying.
Jesus said He came to give you Life in abundance.
You can return to Him today.
Or you can continue with the dangerous experiment known as Dating.
The guy in question is only playing the satanic game by its rules: Taste and Test as many partners in crime as possible.
I know a girl whom 16 different guys have tasted and tested within 4 to 5 years. And none has found her worthy to be married.
You can't choose a sinful path in defiance of God and then cry, complain and lament when you start to reap the sorrowful harvest of the seeds of disobedience and rebellion to God that you sowed.
Jesus still loves you and awaits the return of your prodigal soul.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by MORRISON911(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
I can fix it just call me
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mkpurumma090(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
Guys are wicked... I was once a victim of this but not anymore cause my fellow girls/ ladies never fail me...

Whatapp me 07038481670 Let's be intimate and there will be funs No more heartbreak
No more frustration
No Abortion.
No more disappointment and being shattered again.

No regret

Once a Queen always a Queen wink

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Zonefree(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains
I love reading and seeing Nigerian girls in emotional pains. I enjoy seeing guys dump Nigerian girls like used rag. Nothing gives me joy than seeing a heartbroken Nigerian girl...it's orgasmic to my soul.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
jus look at! undecided embarassedna person born this she goat o
Why are u angry at her response no be person born he goat like u. U all are fond of insulting ladies saying they are not worth loving or spending on, they are useless blalabla hope u know how it feels now? Nigeria guys are not worth suffering for they are all USELESS that's the fact.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

since 2021 you didn't give up...you were still having hopeless hope, eya sorry...

But welcome to life where nothing is absolutely guaranteed...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ChuksHills(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

When I see and hear about all this things girls do for a guy that is not their husband I get more and more afraid to date or even marry a girl, because majority of girls today they are all damaged and loosed. But one thing is sure I strongly believe in God for my kind of woman. Look at this one now, tomorrow one innocent guy will end up marrying her and start suffering what he know nothing about. Ladies remember anything you do today will speak for you in the future. Don't trade your future because of temporal lust. Reserve your selves for your future husband stop every forms of immorality there is benefit in doing that.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by frozen70(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Before you finally kill yourself, let me point out areas where you got it wrong

Friendship is like gambling its either you win or you loose

Don't ever put your entire heart into any relationship because you don't know what's in the mind of the other person

From on set you kept him busy with sex and he already told you he likes them slim and you are fat, he has already told you about his spec, what makes you think that you will slim down automatically or he will change his taste of woman

Now you tampared with your womb twice, who ever told you that you can pine a man down with sex

Now that you have been heat, congratulations they are all part of life learning curve

If you dont tame yourself another one will happen because an very sure you have no relationship experience, so count this as part one, more are coming

These are issues that will train you to grow with sense and maturity

He will still come back to open the wound he caused for you and you will fall again

Now you can go on a break from relationships and ask yourself what lessons you have learnt

Any way sorry about everything, when you hear heart break, this is one of them
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Slynation(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
mkpurumma090:
Guys are wicked... I was once a victim of this but not anymore cause my fellow girls/ ladies never fail me...

Whatapp me 07038481670 Let's be intimate and there will be funs No more heartbreak
No more frustration
No Abortion.
No more disappointment and being shattered again.

No regret

Once a Queen always a Queen wink

This one just want to use this small opportunity and look for a lesbian partner...!!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
If karma wan come punish the guy now make e cum do mistake marry bae wey get hormonal imbalance issue nor cum impregnate the bae before the marriage.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

Gracelander please don't listen to this werey.

Because nemesis must surely catch people like her one day.

I'm so sorry for the fate you found yourself into dear.

But I do advice that the best thing you should do is just move on

Hold yourself. Be energetic ....and surely a good tide will still come to your side.

Goodluck dearie
Really She shouldn't listen to the advice but u all wants guys to listen to your senseless redpill rants right Madam op if u know what is good for u, u better follow that advice else another strong heartbreak awaits u maybe this time u will go and commit suicide.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by XaeV2(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2022
This story feels so much like mine. Move on baby girl.

May the nature bestowed upon you a better man. He ain't worth you in the first place.

Move on baby girl.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by bepositive11: 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
I read your previous post too. You saw this coming. You saw these signs all along

Give yourself time to reflect, process, and heal

Next time, when you see red flags, take it seriously. Don't overlook them

And please, remember that people don't change. When someone shows you something about them, don't ever dismiss or overlook it.

Gracelander:

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mkpurumma090(f): 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
Slynation:
This one just want to use this small opportunity and look for a lesbian partner...!!

And what's your business?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
Sorry for the breakfast madam op. What I will advice u is this, do not give the whole of your heart to a Nigerian guy, bc they will break it and shatter it to pieces if u must date den don't make any sacrifices or give the whole of u. That's my one cent.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by lusid: 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
ukaface:
who is this one again?
tell me you are a virgin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Offpoint1: 10:27pm On May 27, 2022
TAROTSEER:
and a preek to cry on
Where Una come from on this forum?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by wis3(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2022
Breakfasts. e go reach everybody
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Amazinggrace71: 10:29pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Time time time. Time will sure heal you. E-hugs. Please stop crying. You'll heal. I promise. But please and please don't ever go back to him. Be strong and be courageous
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
mkpurumma090:

And what's your business?
It's Adam and Eve and not Ada and Eve...!!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by wis3(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry for the breakfast madam op. What I will advice u is this, do not give the whole of your heart to a Nigerian guy, bc they will break it and shatter it to pieces if u must date den don't make any sacrifices or give the whole of u. That's my one cent.
the irony of all this is. She will heal and eventually move on from all this. She'll meet someone who'll treat her even better than her ex but she may end up calling it quits with this person in a worse way than this. it goes around
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Leo4matic: 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

It would 've been proper if you said nothing for the gods are wise, and you don't need to be judgmental lest you will be judged. Stereotyping images/ Krino(Greek word) is a bad trait don't use it ever. Not all metals are the the same. tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.