Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51379 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Wwwq: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Truth hurt
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
The problem of this man is pride
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Billygee2u: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, you alone can make someone President?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Billygee2u: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
He's still a serial loser even as a president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Billygee2u: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Your turn to be a serial looser?

Well done chap grin

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Billygee2u: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Juliet751:
Tinubu is a fraustrated politician and a desperate emperor.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by udeh3(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses.

As Humans, we all expect to get the same energy from people we helped when we also need help.

This life is a lesson.

Let's follow due analysis... I'm open to your debate base on facts and data if you wish.

I respect BAT. I respect his doggedness. Though many times, I disagree with his approach to his kind of political style in modern day politics. He has really tried like others did. Especially the nPDP.

Buhari contested quite a number of times. He fought very hard under ANPP & CPC. All through those years, his least vote was more than 6million. At a time, he got over 11million, don't forget the high rigging of the PDP as at the time.

So, fast forward, in 2011 or thereabout, PDP, ANPP and ACN which Tinubu is the kingmaker fed Ribadu and I wondered why he didn't come out himself, instead feeding Ribadu. As popular as Ribadu, he got less than 3million vote and Buhari without Tinubu had over 6million vote. So, where is the help coming from? I still dey think am cos even the election, if GEJ wanted the presidency by all means, he would have contested the election results in the court or INEC disqualify Kano State results

The APC merger brought the nPDP. The nPDP did most of the job. Especially at a time Nigerians were fedup with GEJ administration and corruption. Nigerians just wanted another option. The nPDP brought money, experience and took the battle to the PDP. We had Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, Ameachi, Okorocha, etc. These persons nor even make mouth, na Tinubu wen never do politics pass regional level sef!

Does BAT has more experience than Atiku in politics. Same Atiku stepdown for M.K.O Abiola for presidency in the early 90s, won as a governor 1999 and was nominated as the VP. He was VP for eight years. What about his companies and connections? D man nor make mouth!

Imagine if we still had ACN now, will BAT be talking of presidency sef, how many vote e go fit gather wen d whole South West state nor reach 3.5millon. Ha, BAT fuckup!

Did Tinubu contributed to Buhari success more than Atiku or Ameachi? Between Tinubu and Buhari, who did the merger favour more?
Buhari alone is a force to recon with in the political sphere. He's a principality in the north. Who's Tinubu. Infact, Lagos State governorship elections are always very close in terms of margin between APC and PDP, even though we know that ballots are snatched or tugs are used to scatter polling units in PDP dominated areas

Lagos boast of over 15million people, but during election, not more than 500,000 vote. Infact, you can predict the whole South West vote. So, where did he help Buhari?

Tinubu benefited in the merger more than Buhari
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Tundex911: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Serial loser??

Hope you're not following his lane?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by purejustice36: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Skyview01:

You are demarketing PO with all these insults. Enough!

Nigerians don suffer too much for peace talks
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
This slowpoke go cry bucket of tears by Monday..
Awon President wannabe..
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Dynmyt: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses.

As Humans, we all expect to get the same energy from people we helped when we also need help.

This life is a lesson.
Well said, what ultra modern hospital did tunumbu or his hand-picked successors put in place, that has made him(tunumbu) proud to visit for any medical appointment. The last one he went to visit during his pooping tym was it in lagos?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Dynmyt: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Better he just mounts on the seat come 2023..So much for a kingmaker who is almost crying and deperate to be president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Naijaolosho2: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2022
After reading the first 5 comments on page 1,I gave up. Nigeria can never get it right for supporting someone who brought us a failure. He would turn out to be a greater failure.

Japa is the way,God bless my plans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.