Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51382 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Bahamas95(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Why is baba this desperate for the presidency? undecided

I just pity anybody that would vote for him, my vote would surely be for a younger candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by biggie73(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
I don't like Jagaban, but I am highly impressed with his response to all these political nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by olas24u(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Chai Nigeria is your property. Instead of you to campaign, you dey demand am. Presidency is your right? I pity Nigerians

He campaigned already,e he going round the whole country.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Tryon4(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
If truly you made him the president, use the same method and make yourself a president without sounding a warning as if presidency is you inheritance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by OfeNmanu(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2022
In other words PVCs are useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Allisgud: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
hope him give u one room for there

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by SeriouslySense(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
smiley
OfeNmanu:
In other words PVCs are useless.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Chidiude(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What of your papa?

Tinubu na your papa? Why are you calling his father's name?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Adrian98(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
This man is too desperate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Bragalane: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Let him be so long he is not jumping from apga to PDP to labour to faction like the Pandora Criminal we are ok.

Juliet751:
Tinubu is a fraustrated politician and a desperate emperor.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by nsik(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
I believe Tinubu is one if d best aspirant just like Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by zoedew: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSUO2Rkb4Y

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7158466/tinubu-without-me-buhari-lost
Tinubu is rabidly inordinate in his ambition to be Nigerian President. Premium service to citizenry is not his goal. Nigerians will do themselves a whole world of good to reject him at the polls.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Samakus(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Debroslink:
This comment from Tinubi shows he and Buhari are not in good terms at the moment.

Obviously. And if I was Buhari, I should make him pay for insulting me in public

Imagine saying that Buhari cried on national TV because he lost elections severally. Oti zeh cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by emmanuelbrown26: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Chaiiii, insult of d highest order
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Emma1Oj(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Thunder fire that cocaine and Igbo wey you dey take.. I can see you are high. Frog eye.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by BabaO2: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, you alone can make someone President?
Name others
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Sharatan(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
What’s all this garbage about helping him so he should help you? Is Nigeria someone’s birthright? The way this dead man is talking as if he’s entitled to lead Nigeria.

He’s not talking about how to curb insecurity or better the lives of Nigerians when voted but he’s saying all sort of rubbish. Nigeria has truly gone to the dogs.

This isn’t a democratic nation at all.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by AmazingELixir: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Tinubu is many things including a corrupt and criminally minded politician....but you see this his statement is nothing but the gospel truth.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by annyz: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu! Na you get this country?
To insist that it is your turn and must be made president is what baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by dfrost: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 120million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

This life is a lesson.

Are you insulting us or what? Don't you know our population size? Please check our population and feedback please. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nationsdaddy: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Then make your self president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by jametex(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
This one that is fidgeting and uttering incoherent speech want to be my president, chai how did i became part of this hoax called nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by chukwuibuipob: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry
shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by chrisxxx(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 120million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.
I give it to Buhari. He is that honest man many think he is. He had declared he wont contest again until vengeful men like Tinubu and Amaechi pleaded with him to come out from retirement. They pleaded with him to contest not that they wanted a better Nigeria but as a means of settling scores. Buhari himself knows what he is passing through presently as a president at his age. A patriot as he is would not want to expose his country to same ordeal. Tinubu is old and Buhari knows this. Nigeria is a fragile state that cant be handed over to another old man.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by seunjungle1(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
You lack knowledge...how can buhari put Tinubu in prison? That one alone can cause country to be divided.
You be mugu

DistinctDickson:
Them go poison this tinubu man

No joy in politics

He's saying too much

He's forgetting buhari has the power to put him in jail like MKO abiola

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Esama:
Tinubu a talk of town man of the moment. I was in yankee last week one white man approached me who is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I told him he is a jagaban of Africa he should Google it to know more about him.
Lmfao!!!! Una too funny for this app grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by VirginSearcher(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Greedy selfish man.. go and sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Tvoice:
Oga shut up abeg , oya since na u make every body to be sombodi, Kom make ur self president na ,na so u go edo state go talk trash , Una lose wotowoto, u don dey run ur proud mouth again abi ?
apt
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Mikefreshly: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
It is so painful you think primitive despite the killings and hardship Tinubu refused to criticize buhari because of his ambition. So wicked, imagine how he will turn a blind eyes more on things when he becomes president
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Totally uncalled for!
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Slynation(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
"It's my turn' as if Nigeria is someone's birthrite...Anyways, let's see the turn out of things naw, The Nigerian politics don tire me self

A King doesn't crown himself alone...!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.