Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51376 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
I'll be lying if I say I don't admire Sir Tinubu... But I think this is too much... Look at the expression on Sanwo-Olu's face when Tinubu was talking about Dapo, even Sanwo-Olu wasn't happy with it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by frandal: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.

Please can you listen to yourself, what kind of leader do you want, an entitled leader who believes he deserves it because he produced the current president and most governors?

Let's learn to think for once, I don't know how much you're paid or how your mind is working but don't it occur to you that this person if he ever becomes president won't listen to anyone?...

Instead of him to sell himself, he's busy making boastful statements, I want to believe you go to school but if this is the kind of leader you envision for yourself and your children. I'm ashamed on your behalf, I can see why the world laughs at us. Albert Einstein said and I quote "insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result ", i.e madness is when you keep rooting for same leaders and expecting a change, e go clear for your eyes las las. Me I go soon leave naija for una, can't be part of this nonsense, it's an insult to my intellect.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by hush15: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2022
omohayek:
While nothing that Tinubu said about Buhari (or Dapo Abiodun) in the video was false, the fact that Tinubu should have made such statements openly in full view of the cameras shows a remarkable tone-deafness from a politician who has played his cards masterfully until now. Yes, Buhari would never have won office in 2015 without Tinubu's help, but given that Buhari's presidency has been a near-total disaster, how does this in any way sell a Tinubu presidency to the masses? And what's with the whole "It's my turn" nonsense? That's the very same entitled mentality that is so off-putting when screamed by the likes of Ohanaeze: it's nobody's "turn" unless the Nigerian electorate says it is. The average voter has not the slightest interest in who "owes" Tinubu what, or what he feels he's entitled to. Instead he should have kept his focus on what he must know ordinary people truly care about - why he would be the best choice to better their lives, rather than any of the other candidates.

The whole spectacle makes me wonder if Tinubu has suddenly taken leave of his senses, or the accumulation of too many frustrations suddenly pushed him over the edge, because until now it was his detractors engaging in such folly, while he kept his cool.

I disagree with you. He maybe a major contributor however, he wasn't the campaign director. He wasnt the brain behind it all, other people put in efforts too.
If those ones didn't play the parts, what will his own contribution amount to?

That's how he always corners Lagos progress to himself like as if, he was the only one that did it all which is false. The ideas are not his alone. He isn't that smart else he won't be talking stupidly like his now.

Neway, if Nigerians are smart, they are better forget this man else they will regret it cos he is going to be worse than buhari and I say what I said cos I know his person. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, you alone can make someone President?

He should make himself the president naa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Blackman7: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
It's obvious tinubu has seen the handwriting on the wall. Ignoble end of a man who saw himself as a god of politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 4good(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Mikefreshly:
It is so painful you think primitive despite the killings and hardship Tinubu refused to criticize buhari because of his ambition. So wicked, imagine how he will turn a blind eyes more on things when he becomes president

Hummmnnnn! You are right comrade. God used the same oppressive government of Egypt to groom the deliverer of His own people (the oppressed). I perceive God using the same currupt system of Government in Nigeria to groom and produce the deliverer of this great nation in person of Osinbajo.

By the time this whole drama is over, this man Tinubu will have become so inconsequential when it comes to our national issues.

God has finally heard the cry of the poor masses of Nigeria. We are getting deliverance from the shackles of selfish and evil men who only want to occupy leadership positions for their Ego and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Listenverywell: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSUO2Rkb4Y

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7158466/tinubu-without-me-buhari-lost

That means you are the root of Nigeria problems for putting Buhari there on that seat. That's enough damage you have done to this country already. You have very poor choices and decision making to put a loser as a president of your country. Too bad people can't realize
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by TenQ: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Honourable1901:
This baba is too arrogant and proud ..and that's the beginning of his downfall..you no be God ,even if God has used you as a destiny helper undecided,all this talk talk and threat no necessary.

Nigeria president isn't a compensation platform
Yoruba Muslims sell the West for crumbs to the Fulani Oligarchy thinking that they would be rewarded for their betrayal. Tinubu is learning that the consensus candidate is NOT him.

I hope others like him are learning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
He's still a serial loser even as a president.
Him himself will join the serial loser gang
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Basicend: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

You are a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 4good(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
frandal:

Please can you listen to yourself, what kind of leader do you want, an entitled leader who believes he deserves it because he produced the current president and most governors?

Let's learn to think for once, I don't know how much you're paid or how your mind is working but don't it occur to you that this person if he ever becomes president won't listen to anyone?...

Instead of him to sell himself, he's busy making boastful statements, I want to believe you go to school but if this is the kind of leader you envision for yourself and your children. I'm ashamed on your behalf, I can see why the world laughs at us. Albert Einstein said and I quote "insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result ", i.e madness is when you keep rooting for same leaders and expecting a change, e go clear for your eyes las las. Me I go soon leave naija for una, can't be part of this nonsense, it's an insult to my intellect.

Indeed, it's an insult to all progressive thinking Nigerians. This country belongs to all of us.

The man Tinubu lost it for refusing to back Osinbajo. Even if he does now, it's rather too late. What a proud man he is!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by bigeagleeye(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

So that thank you in your own mind now will be to support him as a President even when you yourself identified the reality of health on the incumbent President.
Where is the ordinary Nigerian in all this graph that you people are plotting like this? Can we survive another round of old age induced health challenge?
No one can gainsay the reality of Tinubu's contribution to this 4th republic but hasn't the republic also rewarded him enough, than for the ordinary Nigerians to be bothered that they all in the political class are frustrating themselves?

callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by miketayo(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
now he is sounding desperate. He will definitely be a better president than Buhari .. but he shouldn't be given the presidency because he helped the incumbent president get in. The presidency isn't compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by nesgeeek(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari has been a failure right from the onset, but because of the greediness And favortism of Tinubu he made him president. now all Nigerians are being affected by Tinubu poor decision making.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by patrykhyci: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Just wondering what's going on in this guy's mind. The looks on his face says a lot!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by delman88(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
This just shows outright desperation........... Shows no one his supporting him inside and he is losing it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by pacespot(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
So Nigeria presidency is now like a compensation gig to you right, I said it that we should stop electing these old men into power, most of these old Nigerian politicians are suffering from dementia and they hardly listen to positive change or brighter ideas from young ones because of their ego.

An old African man will tell you (the youth) that, "ìjọ wò ló dáyé tó fẹ má bimi lérè?", the English version of that Yorùbá phrase is that "when were you given birth to to have a gut to ask me questions?".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Jsaviour(f): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2022
One thing about the North is that you don't threaten them and expect to get what you want.

Tinubu is going about this the wrong way.
Have they said they won't give him ticket?

Nobody has said they won't give him ticket.

If he ends up making north see him as a desperate person who wouldn't want to relinquish power when it has entered his hands, that's when they will even work hard not to give him.

He should be more worried about winning the main election than getting the APC ticket.

He gave us, Buhari, Buhari messed up and he wants to come and continue the mess caused by inability to function due to old age?

He should bless Osibanjo and back him up.

Nigeria is tired of president seat being retirement home.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Hakeem3(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

� Lol can anyone see Ganduje's facial expressions?? Dude be acting shady hehehe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by sukkot: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, you alone can make someone President?
its the kind of power the man commands

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by maxzzo1(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Thunder strike somebody wey fellow bring calamity to Nigerians......Ntoor...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by EPIJOE: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
IN AS MUCH AS I LIKE TINUBU, HE bleeped UP BIG TIME TO BE YARNING ALL THIS TRASH. HE JUST SHOWS NIGERIANS HE IS A DICTATOR. COMMON MAN, HES MANAGERS CAN'T EVEN TAME HIM,

HE SHOULD BE TALKING AND DOING MORE OF ASSURANCE TO THE MASSES ON HOW HE WOULD IMPROVE THE CURRENT STATE OF THE BAD ECONOMY AND INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY.

HE IS JUST TOO LOOSE. AND DESPERATE, IF HE WOULD BE A BAD PRESIDENT FOR THIS COUNTRY, HE WOULD NOT GET THERE IN JESUS NAME.

WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR OSIBANJO OR PETER OBI.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Mayorpumpin(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
See the kain eye wey gandollar dey use look am...I'm be like....SEE THIS MUMU , U NEVER SEE ANYTHING...ASIWAJU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by todugo(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Chai Nigeria is your property. Instead of you to campaign, you dey demand am. Presidency is your right? I pity Nigerians
It simply show level of corruption and disregard for due processes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Didi2d(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
I see lots of people here criticising tinubu for what he said about Dapo Abiodun and buhari. Well, I think at this point baba need to state the fact!

Whenever tinubu keeps quiet they will criticise him, he talks they will still criticise him, so let the game begin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Switruth: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
March 02 2021 gang. I thought it was a speculation that you guys register many profiles in a day to defend someone. Just checked the dates of you and the two below. Na wao for una oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by bizhop01: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Thank you Tinubu, Nigerians had seen buhari the good product you brought to Nigeria. A journey of thousands miles should start by becoming Yoruba president first in 2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by manchester4lyf: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Since 2007 Tinubu alone has been picking&choosing all the consensus candidate for different offices in Lagos state and the whole south west, now Buhari is ready to choose his own consensus candidate , But Tinubu talk say e believe in tru democracy one man one vote, that means Tinubu knows the truth e only decide to follow the dictatorship role that made him popular and accumulate wealth , but take it or leave it Karma is a bitch. Let Tinubu taste the food e has been serving people for more than 18 years and see if the taste sweet for mouth. I SUPPORT BUHARI TO CHOOSE HIS CONSENSUS CANDIDATE COS IF NA TINUBU E WILL DO WORST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Okwyjesus(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

Why is he insulting our darling president.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Arysexy(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
See what desperation can cause. You personally made Buhari president. So all the other party men than joined the coalition are nothing and no bodies? Very arrogant and greedy idiot.

Your turn kee you there, greedy bastard! It's the turn of the south east. Go and sit down.

For the fact that you confessed to have installed this failure is enough not to make you president. You will never be president cos your intentions are not pure, just for bragging right and looting of the economy.

God forbid!

Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading...... 98%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Kdon2: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

Na this man mouth go kill am las las

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.