Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51381 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses.

This life is a lesson.

osibanjo did more for buhari than tinubu. u would be surprised. grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ChiabiamaNedum: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
That means you made the killer of your own people. "Where is the cow?"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is claiming it's his turn to thief. May he never win the 2023 presidential election even if he wins the primary to clinch the apc presidential ticket. Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
BowlingTall:
Lion of Bourdillon is the answer.
answer to your lack of insecurity, joblessness etc I guess
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 2loadedguy: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am a full fan of Asiwaju but I think he said too much here. He shouldn't have said some of those things until he gets the ticket first. Now people like Buhari and dapo abiodun will do all within their means to ensure he's not voted in the primaries. There's a way you don't let all your sleeves out in powerplay at the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
That one does not concern nigerians... nigerians are looking for a competent leader.. presidential aspirants that can make the economy good and better ... nigerians have gone through a lot of hardship and suffering...so nigerians want a better life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What of your papa?
If you have any iota of respect for your father at all, you wouldn't be putting him in a position where he can be insulted, especially over issues that don't concern you or him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by slimzane: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
The man is loosing it someone please call 911

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
southsouthking:
So you have finally agreed that you were the one who brought this disaster to us.

New Nigeria is possible if only we can all come out get our PVC ready and well verified.

We have one prudent man who's not ready to follow business as usual politics of Nigeria, but have Nigerian interest at heart.

Father, Mother, Youths, vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

#PeterObi4President #TakeBackNaija
... do not mind tinubu gave nigerians APC change... negative change... nigerians want postive change
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ManOfSon: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

I've got absolutely no problems with Tinubu. When your name is fake, your age is fake, your village is fake, your certificates (if there are any) are fake, your parents are fake, the schools you attended are fake, your classmates don't exist or are fake, but yet you wield this amount of influence, why in the hell won't you feel entitled? My problem is with t*adies applauding his drivel in the background. They're the reason Nigeria is messed up.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by judedwriter(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
He's still a serial loser even as a president.

Ouch!!!!! Truth hurts!
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ViceGovernor: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
That's what happens when you have so much money you begin to think everyone is beneath you undecided

He's only running his mouth because he thinks his money would make him president
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by fof1: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSUO2Rkb4Y

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7158466/tinubu-without-me-buhari-lost

NO SIR...IT IS NOT UR RIGHT SIR. THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE MADE BUHARI PRESIDENT NOT BOLA AHMED TINUBU... Find ur Bearing, Pls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Kfed4ril(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
grin
What happed to Atiku and ribadu that contested with your help?
Rubbish

Ladies and gentlemen, here you have it, Tinubu can never be president, las las na poison e go take, 90 yeawr baba claiming 70 grin

So this is how you people deserted Tinubu, it’s not fair o.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ufotunang: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
President position cannot be given to anybody out of sympathy, emotions or it's my turn..no... president should be given or voted in for a person that is humble, competent , have conscience and feeling for the people and ready to make life better for the people and make the economy to be good and better....not it's my turn oryou helped many people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by tarantino1: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses.

This life is a lesson.

You are a clown

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
So you gave nigerians poverty hunger hardship, unemployment, inflation , lack of power supply, insecurity , ASUU strike in this Buhari administration/ government...so see what you gave nigerians...and you are proud of it abi
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by SugarGirl44(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi won my loyalty the day he said ,AM NOT PROMISING TO FIX ELECTRICITY IN 6months but at least we can increase what we generate,that’s some level of sincerity not those telling us that they will fix power and crush boko haram in 6 months

Loyalty giver, rest.

Did you copy it from Twitter cos I've exactly this same statement there.
We have heard you, next....
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Phaantom22: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
E don burst, una never see chumtin, instead of aligning with the south & East you sold your people & birth right to the cow fuvkers despite their track record of betrayals. Now it's obvious you won't get the ticket stop telling us super story.grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by realmindz: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Take it or leave it, this guy is the only one that has the power to challenge this northern agenda
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by neonly: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
IbileIfe:
Tinubu Don vex o!

I tell you him Vex no get part two
Emilokun
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Igbojew: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine entitlement mentality.If it's Igbo that said that presidency should be giving to them because everybody knows that it is their turn Yorubas will land here to tell Igbos that president is not giving but taking.Yorubas you people are like two adges of sword,neither here nor there but am glad most Igbos knows you people more than you people know yourselves.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by moneyissweet(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself.

Weak6Exers:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by tarantino1: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Switruth:
March 02 2021 gang. I thought it was a speculation that you guys register many profiles in a day to defend someone. Just checked the dates of you and the two below. Na wao for una oh.

I noticed them last week
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by okuta007: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Slynation:
[b]"It's my turn' [/b]as if Nigeria is someone's birthrite...Anyways, let's see the turn out of things naw, The Nigerian politics don tire me self

A King doesn't crown himself alone...!!

that explains how they view Nigeria - they rape and plunder the country - Turn by Turn embarassed not about their ideas or capacity to bring good governance- not by qualification or competence- but Turn by Turn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Igbojew: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Let's for a second imagine that it was Igbos that said that this 2023 is their turn which actually is their turn Yorubas will flood this thread to rain insults on Igbos and remind them that President is not giving but taking but here is their drug Lord Tinubu crying up and down that it is his turn to be President and that Buhari must give him President.And he is have the gut to insult Buhari by calling him cry cry baby and tnat Buhari is a total failure who failed three times until him Tinubu came and rescue him.Housas and Fulanis in the house will you people such a huge insults from Tinubu and entire Yorubas against your Buhari and in extension to the whole Housas and Fulanis,over to you pepper..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Success2021(f): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu you are the latest loser now. So you still have the gut to say it out after all you have put NIGERIANS through
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by sky4r: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
people who can't keep to their words are the worst kind of people.
If there was an agreement between tinubu and buhari, it should be followed and respected. men who cannot keep to their words do not deserve honour.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by malvisguy212: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:

This life is a lesson.
foolish Nigerian. I'm sure if Tinubu ask you to vote for Satan. you'll do it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Bullahville: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

SO YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA'S PROBLEM QED
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Olabode211: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where were you when buhari first became president in 1987?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.