Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51401 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Gozac: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 120million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.
PMB has showed gratitude to all that contributed to his victory. He owes nobody, so allow him to choose his successor and quit all these entitlement mentality.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
That outburst is a red bottom even ganduje was shock by that statement as he looked sideways

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 120million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses back.

This life is a lesson.

It's a pity that you have sound medical reasoning on what Drs can do to person but can't reason enough to know that Tinubu is also treated by foreign Drs. Anyway the way you political zombies reason is special. Then won't apply to Tinubu in your own head simply because you are so blind that he must just be president.

For you to think that a product of apc or pdp or any of these rogues will really salvage this country shows you need to have your head examined

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
on behalf of my fellow igbos. we are solidly behind you sir. You made lagos what it is today. you can make nigeria great again. Let the South Unite for your sake. on behalf of igbo union in Benin republic. we say Jagaban 2023!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Harmattan123(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Mstick:
Tinubu for president of OLD PEOPLE HOME IN THE UK!!!!

kiss
Tinubu for president of OLD PEOPLE HOME IN THE UK HOSPITAL
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Instead of Tinubu to drive 3 more bullin vans into his compound so we will know how serious he is...on his manhood we stand
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by DamnNiggar: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Mumu man you don't have any turn jare grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You're addicted to sci-fi movies.

You need to see how I cracked up grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Goldensword: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju is obviously breaking article four of 48 laws of power, he will soon demystify himself by himself.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Ubanz: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Pride goeth before a fall,they say.

We don't need an arrogant leader.
Good leaders never force themselves on the electorates,good leaders never buy votes.
If you are popular and has the wherewithal to win , then wait for the presidential debate.
Nigeria is not owned by you or buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ordovicianonly(f): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
This greedy man should be ashamed to say it publicly that he made a failure (Buhari) the president . For him to make a man who failed as Buhari a president means he too will also fail as a president. Tinubu can never get my vote . He normally imposes candidates on Lagosians since 1999 from councilor to Governor not just in Lagos but most parts of Southwest. So I will be happy if Buhari can also choose any candidate against him . He did it for Ambode in 2019 by telling all the delegates and GAC to go against Ambode and support Sanwoolu which is the same thing he is suspecting Buhari want to do to him too . Werey greedy man talking carelessly in publicity as if he casted all the 15 millions votes for Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by jojothaiv(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Nothing to see here.

Internal politics is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by culcat(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
As a matter of fact, TINUBU never made BUHARI
President. It was SARAKI, Amaechi and the nPDP governors after pulling out of the convention.

The question here is how come he couldn’t make
NUHU RIBADU and ATIKU president during Action
Congress (AC) and Action congress of Nigeria (ACN)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Indispensable85(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Updating9JA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSUO2Rkb4Y

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7158466/tinubu-without-me-buhari-lost

Why the tears everywhere? You people have been blaming Tinubu for bringing Buhari, now that Tinubu has openly admitted he brought Buhari,the same people are now crying all over the place. Lol......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Emmymarvel(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Lmao..... Did you actually stop to re-read what you wrote or you just kept on writing in the rubbish. first and foremost, the presidential sit of Nigeria is not one to be used to honor friendship and paybacks, secondly if Tinubu can make Buhari president then he Tinubu should have no issues making himself president. Three, u made mention about treatment overseas? where does Tinubu get his own treatment, he ruled Lagos for 8 years and still control Lagos yet cant even build a credible trusted health care system private or state that can care him. shame man. See how arrogant he was sounding, make yourself the president lets see how that will play out. Las las it is still is own yoruba people that will betray him. Lastly its a shame that you a youth is backing another old man who is out of touch with the world and all it advancement, economically and technologically to come rule us for another 8years.
callme9mm:

This life is a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by omoranmilowo: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
TRUTH IS BITTER. TELL THEM.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Ndibuna: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What of your papa?

And your own mechanic road side papa? grin cheesy wink
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Opak001(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Faith will soon be decided
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by layzie: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
"this thing behind me wouldn't have been governor if not for my help"

I hope that's the right translation. grin

Na that one off me. Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by redcliff: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

This life is a lesson.

I thought yorubas said they are the most sophisticated tribe but cannot see and know a person for who he is? who is the 5%ers now..baba dey wail for TV. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by LocalStandard1(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
adioolayi:
Serial loser FACT...!!!

You made him President That's debatable..

If you have said you are part of those that made him President...It would have been a FACT too. angry sad angry

Thank you. Saying you magmde someone President is the biggest joke of the century.

Okorocha is among those that made Buhari President. Where is Okorocha now? He should thank God he's still free.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by edungene7: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
too arrogant in nature how can he be president? the father of agberos you think Nigeria is yr inheritance Fulani will shock you even if they give you primary ticket Atiku will defeat you that I am certain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by YelloweWest: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Who the god's want to kill they will first made mad... cheesy grin] wink
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by alphaconde(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

which GOD?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
So you brought this plague bihari upon the country and you are proud saying it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ToyinDipo(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Man has gone defensive, he would soon be pushed out of the party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Befulfilled(f): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Turn by turn. That is where we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by chatinent: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Can sb tell the girl is that video to please stfu!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Willie2015: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Debroslink:
This comment from Tinubi shows he and Buhari are not in good terms at the moment.

Tinubu cant be in good terms with Buhari...
At least give Tinubu a chance to fight for himself at the primaries...
Then PMB can now outmanoeuvre Tinubu in the primaries..
Haba....Not a consensus candidate....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by charlesditro: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Truth go soon dey come out.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by fred04(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2022
omohayek:

This is nonsense. They did exactly what you said was impossible when they chose Abiola over Tofa, and the middle-belters did the same in 2011 when they chose Jonathan over Buhari. All you're doing is projecting your own blind tribalism unto the entire north.
Let's see.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Jennyjay283: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Why cant a young man rule us?
Tinubu ...you calm down,see how presidentship take they shake you for body.
Nawa oo...i don't know if we are moving from Grace to Grass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Meet Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose's Five Sons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.