Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,953 members, 7,931,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) (105489 Views)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Mike Of The Popular Zule Zoo Singer Is Dead / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Dhury: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
What's is the meaning of kerewa and it origin?
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
How do we identify Michael now?
The light skinned tall guy.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Valar Morghulis
RIP Michael

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kerewa thing!
Those guys dey very energetic abeg cool

Rip legend!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by lildush(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip sir may God show you mercy...
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dhury:
What's is the meaning of kerewa and it origin?
According to Zule Zoo that year they said it means adultery......Don't know if it's their language or just a slang.

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just like that?
Did they do CPR?
Did they do defribilation?
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Life is Short like Knicker.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Slumping and dieing is nw common cry may God help us in this country undecided
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Their hit song "Kerewa" was a pointer towards the Paternity Fraud Tsunami we have today!

Rest in Peace great entertainer!

9 Likes

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Quite painful
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip reminds me of Mad Melons of Danfo driver

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by ud4u: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Michael Abo of the Zule Zoo music group has slumped and died while taking his bath today, IGBERETV reports.

His colleague, Al-Hassan Ibrahim shared the news on Instagram. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeY1TeTqG9z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zule Zoo,comprising Micheal Aboh and Al-Hassan Ibrahim came into limelight after the success of their smash hit, 'Kerewa', which was banned by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, NBC, for obscene content was the delight of many music lover in Nigeria in the early 2000s.

To think I played their hit song "Chin Kpan" non-stop this morning. God! Rest in Peace, King! You guys made our childhood fun.
It is well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Lucymercy: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Michael Abo of the Zule Zoo music group has slumped and died while taking his bath today, IGBERETV reports.

His colleague, Al-Hassan Ibrahim shared the news on Instagram. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeY1TeTqG9z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zule Zoo,comprising Micheal Aboh and Al-Hassan Ibrahim came into limelight after the success of their smash hit, 'Kerewa', which was banned by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, NBC, for obscene content was the delight of many music lover in Nigeria in the early 2000s.
Kai! Rest in peace bro...at least you did something for humanity... you brought smile to their face with your song.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you tell them to go for a hbp checkup they will say" I don't fall sick anyhow"All these alcohol mixtures they consumes in bars, clubs, weddings and homes have a side effect that can trigger a hbp.Hypertension can lead to stroke,kidney failures and blindness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by funkyjaay: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
May,his soul rest in peace.AMEN
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
money121:
R.I.P

Every soul shall Taste Death
We shall.not all die...some of us will be transformed.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'm going to change my bathroom tiles soon for this same reason, it's so slippery I fear it might kill me some day.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... People dey die anyhow now. My rip have finished! sad
How can it finish Dont b stingy wit ur Rip
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Aroyjunior(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
This die die news is getting too much for me this days.....God strengthen us and spare our lives and make our days be long in health and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by annyz: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
I thought this happens only to poli....

RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
I hope he reconciled with his maker. Rest on sir.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
The second picture is DANFO DRIVERS and not ZULE ZOO
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Damn!!! Sule zoo guys that year....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.