Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) (105563 Views)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Mike Of The Popular Zule Zoo Singer Is Dead / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=bluefilm post=113475365]End time Bath.[/quote

All those politicians soppose to be dying like this one by one...

Let God kill em all
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
All those politicians soppose to be dying like this one by one...

Let God kill em all

Chai you dey very mean o.

Those politicians na pesin papa dem be o.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP.
Imagine then NBC banned the Kerewa for obscene which is not even what it is now to be compared. What they act now is beyond obscene, pure p0rn
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP.
Imagine then NBC banned the Kerewa for obscene which is not even what it is now to be compared. What they act now is beyond obscene, pure p@rn
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by constancefriday(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2022

nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Michael Abo of the Zule Zoo music group has slumped and died while taking his bath today, IGBERETV reports.

His colleague, Al-Hassan Ibrahim shared the news on Instagram. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeY1TeTqG9z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zule Zoo,comprising Micheal Aboh and Al-Hassan Ibrahim came into limelight after the success of their smash hit, 'Kerewa', which was banned by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, NBC, for obscene content was the delight of many music lover in Nigeria in the early 2000s.
its so sad... What on earth killed him? May his gentle soul rest in peace sad
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2022
SoapQueen:

To think I played their hit song "Chin Kpan" non-stop this morning. God! Rest in Peace, King! You guys made our childhood fun.
It is well.

If that man don break your heart o
your slippers don cut be that o
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by benjanny(m): 4:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Rest In Peace
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2022
money121:
R.I.P

Every soul shall Taste Death
the more reason u don't need to cry when someone dies just mourn and pray to God

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by wealthrenewed: 5:44am On Jun 05, 2022
I think there is a mistake here....zule zoo are diffrent from danfo drivers......this pictures are pictures of mountain black and mad melon of danfo drivers and not the ones of zule zoo group....
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2022
naptu2:
Damn!

This is so sad.

Zule Zoo - Kerewa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y

Zule Zoo - Necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW68I_iZ29w
Benue to the world

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Dhury:
What's is the meaning of kerewa and it origin?
sex

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by obontami: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

I was confused when I see the pix too.
Mad melon of danfo driver was a great guy with unique vocals. Rip to him and Michael. This people made our child hood

You speak facts. They are icons in my book.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by emmabosco: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
How do we identify Michael now?
the slim one is Michael

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Linesman(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2022
RIP to Mike Aboh
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Naijaolosho2: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2022
TheMan3:
no that's not true

You dey fear death or why capping vertically? Laslas you go die,no escape. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Rest In Peace, Chinkpa crooner.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by TheMan3: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

You dey fear death or why capping vertically? Laslas you go die,no escape. Get that into your thick skull.
nope I no good die. If you want to die, it's your choice.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by princewarri1985: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Michael Abo of the Zule Zoo music group has slumped and died while taking his bath today, IGBERETV reports.

Zule Zoo,comprising Micheal Aboh and Al-Hassan Ibrahim came into limelight after the success of their smash hit, 'Kerewa', which was banned by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, NBC, for obscene content was the delight of many music lover in Nigeria in the early 2000s.
we tell am say make he leave our mummy for us but he non gree, she don tire, but he go ahead, he be won kill her oh, he go ahead, he do mummy sote mummy come get e biggy belle! These guys are really crazy and their dance steps is also crazy, rest on bro
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by abizo(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Only God knows why. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
He goes to meet his partner... RIP!
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
markidoo:
Chai, why is it always while taking bath? I know of more than 4 people that have collapsed and died while taking bath. Evil people with their Manipulation, they know you can never avoid a bath...

Don't ever pour cold water on your head first while bathing, start bathing slowly from the feet upwards. I'm surprised this is not well known - a country full of people that don't share knowledge even critical ones.

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

There's more to these things...death chooses its prey for certain unknown reasons...I pray it will chose me due to old age, because I no do anybody bad.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Caseless: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2022
overdrive:
Which one is Michael?
the slim one. The fat one is ibro.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Caseless: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
How do we identify Michael now?
he's the tall one. He usually said certain catchphrase on their songs. Ibro(the big one) does the singing more.

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Chai you dey very mean o.

Those politicians na pesin papa dem be o.

Since person no go advice his or her daughter say what they are doing is evil.. toh
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Worlddaddybongo: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
overdrive:
Which one is Michael?
The one putting on YELLOW.. the slim one
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2022
This is Sad, RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by otipoju(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Slump and die cases is becoming rampant this days angry While flexing and dimming always remember to take care of yourself is important grin grin

Hypertension...the silent killer.

Reduce salt, take more water, exercise regularly and use medicine after visiting a doctor.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by authority2006(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Explain pls

Someone who slips in the bathroom and hit his head is referred to as bathroom accident. It has nothing to do with slumping.

Slump on the other hand is not a bathroom accident but mostly heart related incidents like heart attack. It has nothing to do with slippery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.