Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,907 members, 7,927,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi (14621 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by robosky02(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Ndidi

Manchester United hero, Paul Scholes has advised his former club, Manchester United to sign Wilfred Ndidi.

The Red Devils are looking to rebuild their squad under new manager Erik ten Hag after a turbulent campaign.

The likes of Nemanja Matic, Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba, and Juan Mata have all left the Old Trafford.

United are reportedly in talks with LaLiga giants Barcelona giants for Frenkie De Jong.

Scholes however believes United should should be looking at the direction of Ndidi instead of the former Ajax star.

“Leicester’s Wilfred Ndidi still very much fits the bill of what Manchester United are looking for, and with just two years remaining on his contract at Leicester, it’s likely to cost significantly less than the eye-watering sums associated with him in summer past, “Scholes told Football Daily YouTube channel.

“And while he missed the last two months of the season with a knee injury, he remains one of the best defensive midfielders in the game when fit, averaging an astounding 6.5 tackles and interceptions each match and ranking in the top seven percent of midfielders for aerial duels, too.”

Ndidi, who linked up with Leicester City from Belgian Pro League club, KRC Genk in 2017 has been one of the sought after midfielders in the Premier League in recent years.

The Nigerian was linked with a move to Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona last summer.

https://www.completesports.com/scholes-wants-manchester-united-to-sign-ndidi/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by paulolee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
it would be a nice move, we would get to see one of our naija brother in a big club like united and it's a nice upgrade from Leicester..
he would surely get game time n I dnt see any other defensive midfielder in united dt comes close to ndidi..
it seems this mr erick is building a new look united but I CNT wait to see the magic he would do to win convincingly and play his normal "beautiful football" using cr7 as his top9..
i pray he succeeds after d likes of ole n dt so called "master tactician rangnik" failed....he would get my respect..
It was a bitter sweet sunday...messi gave me joy with 5 goals n den i heard dt owo massacre
once again RIP TO THE DECEASE IN THAT OWO MASSACRE...NIGERIA FAILED THEM..

27 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by planetE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Confused Team

3 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Blackazuma99(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rumours

5 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by itubaba001: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
The manutd I no will prefer to bench him

1 Like

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Sirchef: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by emmabest2000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
That wouldn't change anything in that quack and sadist team grin

Until they learn how to play with unity and love

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let them include Maguire as part of the exchange deal

4 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Sonnobax15(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
cool

Nice one from scholes...........

Rip to the lost lives in Owo Massacre.,...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Ejanla11(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndidi should never try that

2 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by mekusmanuel(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
He shouldn't go. Man U is good at frustrating the careers of African players

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Badgers14: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whether they would actually sign Ndidi is one thing but it is refreshing to atleast see his name mentioned by Paul Scholes.

Ndidi is indeed a great midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Oghene1st: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
What bullshit. Ndidi? For what! Make these United legends nor put this our coach for failure. Talkatives set of idiots. Ndidi? At this crucial period?
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by money121(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Elock1: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
So that una go kill he career abi
GOD FORBID
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Rayjnr: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
mekusmanuel:
He shouldn't go. Man U is good at frustrating the careers of African players

Yes, they really don't like Africans there
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Cityfirstborn(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why would Ndidi leave Leicester for Man utd. Wilf will be foolish to go to a career killing club like manu filled with average players. Unless he does not want to improve as a player cos there is no competition in manu

1 Like

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Usherbaba(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndidi a great midfielder.will be a great signing for man u but will Erick ten hag look at or consider Ndidi.just speculation
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by WibusJaga: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022

Man U has never been a good destination for African players.

2 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Praxis758: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Signing for a big club is no the main celebration , but hreaking into the main team to have enough playing time is more important.
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by gaetano: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eric go hang my guy career

5 Likes

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Ebubu: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:
it would be a nice move, we would get to see one of our naija brother in a big club like united and it's a nice upgrade from Leicester..
he would surely get game time n I dnt see any other defensive midfielder in united dt comes close to ndidi..
it seems this mr erick is building a new look united but I CNT wait to see the magic he would do to win convincingly and play his normal "beautiful football" using cr7 as his top9..
i pray he succeeds after d likes of ole n dt so called "master tactician rangnik" failed....he would get my respect..
once again RIP TO THE DECEASE IN THAT OWO MASSACRE...NIGERIA FAILED THEM..
guy i dey always luv ur post

1 Like

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Ebubu: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dreynox:
Let them include Maguire as part of the exchange deal
grin back to his leicester
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by chukwuibuipob: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad and insult him later if he fuk up
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by cyberaddict: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Since!!!!

I've had him in mind a long time.
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Passionate888: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians / Southgate Resigns After England's Euro 2024 Loss / No Going Back On Retirement From Super Eagles – Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.