Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,762 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real (10893 Views)

UK Biafra:Nigerian Militants Hijack Merchant Ship And Demand Activist's Releas / Nigerian Militants Claim Bomb Attack On 'major' Oil Pipeline- CNN (2009) / Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by baslone: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2011
calaway:

@HonericO1
You are eigther very foolish or just a fighter of the northern or islamic course Just Like you brother muttallab in your attampt to compare MEND and BOKO HARAM.
Mend are boys who have had their farmland and fishing streams destroyed by the exploitattive north with nothing to show for its role as the sole provider for the entire arid wastelands of the north for more than years. Mend did not kill even one smelly aboki who litter the streets of PH and the entire Niger delta as government worrkers imposed on Nigera and beggers nor did they destroy your mosque suely the criminals elemets among them may rob and rap women but will never spill blood without provocation. Boko on the other hand are ungrateful. unproductive parasites who innocent Kill children and blow up churches and  murder merry makers just for the fun of it so long as they are from the other religion and other parts of the country. U fools better give up. Nigeria knows how u  do,  You lost jos plateau state so you tried to destroy it and now you have lost nigeria and we see you trying to blow it up, na una goi loose in sahort una don already loose.   

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Can someone be this daf^t?  cry
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by calaway: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2011
@ agitator
I guess you are the stock that believe agree with your leader representing katsina south in the House of reps Kaita who said that 20 million ijaws can die for 130.million to take their God given oil. Such intoxicated reasoning.
If you have any humanity in you. It will be clear to first adress the clear injustise before you judge individual who have been pushed to the wall. Mend Kindnaped oil workers and destroyed oil installation to push home their point and survive. Mend started with peaceful aggitations and the Hausa poeple would kill the peaceful agitators like Ken saro wiwa and jail many like Paul Jopano and co. Where is you voice in all the Injustice? I have not even seen you condemn the people who bomb places of worship kill innocent womeen and children with out provocation. I am not drunk as you postulate rather you r wicked and turn a blind eye to truth.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by PointB: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2011
otulak:

This is going to be a war between the SOUTH SOUTH(MEND) and the NORTH EAST(BOKO HARAM). They should hold their peace because it is the SOUTH EASTERNERS residing in the north that will suffer it. When two Elephants are fighting, the grass suffers (When North and South fights, the East suffers).

This is not very correct. I learnt most Easterner and SSners in the North have mastered the art of protecting themselves. It is the SWners who think they can blend in that normally pay the full price. SE lose materially, SW lose lives and material belongings.

But because they refuse to speak and refuse to learn, it happens over and over again.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by calaway: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2011
@Baslone
YOUR WICKNESS DEFIES LOGIC
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2011
calaway:

@ agitator
[b]I guess you are the stock that believe agree with your leader representing katsina south in the House of reps Kaita who said that 20 million ijaws can die for 130.million to take their God given oil. [/b]Such intoxicated reasoning.
If you have any humanity in you. It will be clear to first adress the clear injustise before you judge individual who have been pushed to the wall. Mend Kindnaped oil workers and destroyed oil installation to push home their point and survive. Mend started with peaceful aggitations and the Hausa poeple would kill the peaceful agitators like Ken saro wiwa and jail many like Paul Jopano and co. Where is you voice in all the Injustice? I have not even seen you condemn the people who bomb places of worship kill innocent womeen and children with out provocation. I am not drunk as you postulate rather you r wicked and turn a blind eye to truth.

didn't you go to school? it is called collateral damage. when you stop drinking too much ogogoro you will think straight and understand.

Thats why your ogogoro president cannot think straight.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by MRC: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2011
Introduction of the Movement for Revolutionary Change

Movement for Revolutionary Change (MRC) is a political movement seeking for a fundamental and radical change in Nigeria to usher a great and prosperous nation.

Kindly find attached the profile of the body.

Members are welcomed. To join fill the attached form and send to: movementforrevolutionarychange@yahoo.com or text ‘Join’ to +2348035897435

www.movementforrevolutionarychange.org
www.facebook/mrcnigeria
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by baslone: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
@calaway, If I were you I'l just shut up!
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by esosaidow: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
God have mercy on Nigerians. These militants shld calm down o,
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
esosa idow:

God have mercy on Nigerians. These militants shld calm down o,

are you afraid of people who like to talk in news, you yoriba pls no offense only yoriba people are afraid of fight. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by esosaidow: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
i just believe there r beta ways to go about handling grievances , not  necc thru violence, PLUS i am not yoruba smiley
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by Ojumiii(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
We should see advantage in our being together as one strong united nation than other wise, that will really be our long time benefit
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by eewule(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
The militants are simply seeking attention and are likely to do nothing but talk.

It seems like terrorism is the way forward with Nigeria's youths as the government over the years
has refused to focus on improving the standard of living of the people. instead stealing selfishly for their own families and home communities.

Its unfortunate that these rabels dont focus there terror campaign on our rich politicians.
they are the only nigerians who's homes and properties deserve to be bombed daily until they start to change their ways.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by Ojumiii(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
are you afraid of people who like to talk in news, you yoriba pls no offense only yoriba people are afraid of fight.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

only Yoruba people are smart enough to know that no war as ever end on the battle field, they all still come back to a round table, so, why? go to the battle field in the first place
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
eewule:

The militants are simply seeking attention and are likely to do nothing but talk.

we know them that's why only yoriba peoples are afraid.

eewule:

It seems like terrorism is the way forward with Nigeria's youths as the government over the years
has refused to focus on improving the standard of living of the people. instead stealing selfishly for their own families and home communities.

which communities, that why everybody want their person in government but almost all communities not development, if i lie ask OBJ community. wink wink

Ojumiii:

only Yoruba people are smart enough to know that no war as ever end on the battle field, they all still come back to a round table, so, why? go to the battle field in the first place

yoriba are not smart, just criminals who believe they will continue to steal. so why fight when there is more money to steal. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by ChinenyeN(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
These foolish people are trying to give Boko Harem a reason to come down south. The way things are going in this country. . . I will be visiting Abala soon.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by Ojumiii(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
Yoruba are not smart, just criminals who believe they will continue to steal. so why fight when there is more money to steal. 
well! i rest my case, that look like the level of your reasoning
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by maclatunji: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
I cannot believe you guys are analyzing something that is impracticable. Okay, answer this question where will this "supposed clash" happen. If you can answer that, there is room for analysis if you cannot then what are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by ChinenyeN(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
Its obvious, these foolish ND's will travel to the north, engage them in guerrilla tactics and retreat down south. Harems will come down south to retaliate. Foolish ND's will hear about Harem southward movement, and they will go confront them. They will clash. Harem will push the foolish ND's back south until they push them into the ocean. Foolish ND's are trying to invite war into my territory.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by honeric01(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^^

Don't you trust GEJ? he's their spokesman so you're safe down south
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by ChinenyeN(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
Jonathan is Ijo and *their* spokesman, not mine.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by obwhyte: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
Boko Haram should please give peace a chance, the bombing and attacks on lives is not the best way to express their anger that power has changed hands, or for them to be recorganised.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by kpogede77: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lazy idiots should stop insulting the ND people, what we want to do is to kill as many of them as possible in the south, repatriate the remainder back to their country and defend our territory. If you foolish southerners here talking rubbish in the north don't want to relocate back home, they will use you for suya there by the time we start killing them. As for the war we are very confident that we will win the war any time against northerners. We have the resources to deal with them. It is lack of fund that is causing their cease fire not Ramadan, if they have respect for Alah they should not have killed Islamic clerics and burn churches. They want to use these period to source for fund but as for us, we don't look for money, it is money that look for us because the black oil is readily available to us. It just like a cult war, if your group has a war with another group, whether you are aware or not you are a target. If we start killing them here, if you don't leave their land they will kill you tool. It will not disturb us because you were giving enough time to relocate.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by honeric01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Jonathan is Ijo and *their* spokesman, not mine.

But you voted for him grin why didn't you vote for your own person?
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by ChinenyeN(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
No. I did not vote for Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ojumiii:

well! i rest my case, that look like the level of your reasoning

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! You don finish am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
ChinenyeN:

No. I did not vote for Jonathan.

Then you have a case cool
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by deb(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2011
Some people just want to drag the yoruba into this with their comments. Would have kept silent but sometimes its good to voice out to the person who thinks you are st.upid to make him realize how exposed his/her anuses are.

Its very easy to be referred to as a coward just because you don't foolishly fight or react irrationally to things. The Yoruba race is wiser and will not waste his own soul just like that no matter the insult you haul he will not fight a battle that he won't win and will only look at you as an id.iot exacting energy in a useless manner when u shd be thinking. Its a pity people's memories are short else u shdn't have forgotten how d yoruba OPC descended on Babangida military regime and chased him out of power in 1993,  OPC, though stil very much existing had since gone quite.
Our logics are intact, you get it in your brains that we don't jst fight anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by jmaine: 3:02am On Jul 22, 2011
kpogede77:

Lazy idiots should stop insulting the ND people, what we want to do is to kill as many of them as possible in the south, repatriate the remainder back to their country and defend our territory. If you foolish southerners here talking rubbish in the north don't want to relocate back home, they will use you for suya there by the time we start killing them. As for the war we are very confident that we will win the war any time against northerners. We have the resources to deal with them. It is lack of fund that is causing their cease fire not Ramadan, if they have respect for Alah they should not have killed Islamic clerics and burn churches. They want to use these period to source for fund but as for us, we don't look for money, it is money that look for us because the black oil is readily available to us. It just like a cult war, if your group has a war with another group, whether you are aware or not you are a target. If we start killing them here, if you don't leave their land they will kill you tool. It will not disturb us because you were giving enough time to relocate.

E be like say you be militant wanabe oo! . . . or you be one of their intel officers . . . undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2011
kpogede77:

crap, how many bottles of ogogoro (kai kai) have your taking?
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by agitator: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2011
koastar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! You don finish am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yoriba man dey fear stupyd ijaw ogogoro kai kai drinking man naim be finish undecided undecided undecided wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by CGKing(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2011
Boko Haram won shorten their amnesty rations. Why dem no go vex. Even me sef dey vex. Abeg make una go finish Boko jare. Their amnesty concept no gbadun. Supposing them say their cause na poverty alleviation, i for sorry for them. Them say na western education, them dey mad! They r not entitled to amnesty ration. Infact GEJ don finish our amnesty reserve. Him jos dey dole out amnesty like bag of rice.

Boko Haram, die, die, die, die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Militants Challenge Boko Haram ! For Real by nnaemmy(m): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2011
Abeg MEND, no retaliate oo! i go leave dis country 4 una. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct / Police Lied About My Release – Kattey / Ibrahim Babangida's Leg Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.