Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,742 members, 7,935,211 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:09 AM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (63013 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Zurex: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Have any got any idea of a free training program or any pay per day work I really need one It's so urgent cry cry
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LoL, you guys will wail and wail, you said Tinubu won't get ticket, he got it, you said he would be screened out, he wasn't, you said he is not the consensus candidate, he is the consensus candidate, you said he won't win the primaries, he won, you are now changing mouth again that Atiku will win him, better free your mind and think.
OK

Let's see how Tinubu will win the Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Samunique(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

Atiku will beat your Tinubu blue black. Come this time next year...Atiku is your President.

Don't forget Buhari is Fulani, INEC Chairman is North East. As Lawan project failed. Atiku is their new bride
Nna don dey shift goalpost already.

The damage hate cannot do to man reasoning does not exist undecided
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:
.the Igbo man is greedy and self centered, he is less of a Judas compare to a Yoruba man.

A greedy man is already a Judas.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Shegzdave: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:
.the Igbo man is greedy and self centered, he is less of a Judas compare to a Yoruba man.

A greedy and self centered man will betray you for his interests.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by shinealight(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
OfficialSam:
Nigeria is irredeemable!

Hehehehehe…..I dey laugh! Is it because your candidate is losing? grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

Now I understand the kind of person you are, anyways I'm not surprise....

You are just a slowpoke if you don't understand that comment. No president will put food on your table. You will still cry if obi becomes president. People cried under abacha, obj and Gej.

I'm supporting Tinubu because of his knack for excellence. He will assemble the best brains across the country to move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by OkoroBufo: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...
Niggar, stop spamming the forum with your bullshit. Ojukwu will never forgive ibos for throwing him under the bus.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Shegzdave:

A greedy and self centered man will betray you for his interests.

Don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tunji50: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Igbo man be proud of your tribe. Stop hiding under Yoruba moniker.
I'm not a tribalist
I'm responsible person
Our parents and elders vote in terms of sentiment that's why most lack good quality education, healthcare, and life
Don't be carried away by politics and power
Someone who love and care for humanity is needed
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Omodua:
OK

Let's see how Tinubu will win the Presidency.

Relax. You were also confident he will never get the APC ticket. We know you igbos. When he wins you will say the north will control him. You will never be tired of dumb conspiracies.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by diplomat058(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Sunnyski:

I swear

Unmasked thieves in a broad daylight and everybody is watching

This country will get worse and worse.

The aspirants are staying that the delegates are being bribed and nobody is saying or doing anything about it.

I'm looking for a visa even if it is Chad visa I will happily japa

The same Chad that Boko Haram killed their then sitting President?

Lol Don't pray for misfortunes óò. Nigeria is clearly better than all countries in Africa, save for South Africa and Egypt (arguable).
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Khaysee: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Never.... Atiku does not stand a chance beside Tinubu.... Tinubu already have half and quarter of Nigerians votes in the ballot box come 2023.

He's a ruthless politician
This kids dont know tinubu someone that registered over 23m Apc members all over Nigeria
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by jnig: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Before you laugh at anybody or the supporters of any candidate, remember that BUHURI won with a better magin in the previous primaries but alas today everyone is praying for his reign to end. It's not just about having a candidate that can win, na de wahala wey everyone go suffer be the koko. NB. It's a Muslim-muslim ticket that is on offer!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by horgarzer(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Please keep sniper away from the people from that side
We don't want anybody to commit suicide
Let their hate consume them
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tunji50: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
doviqosu:

Money only has the ability to assist when necessary
Money cannot buy conscience, can't even help a dying person
Money money is not the picture the picture is the future
The future is the reason for the passion
Then let nigerians vote for someone that love and care for humanity in order to ensure good future

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Aidejay(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Hattbricker:
Yorubas should not join igbo in spreading hate. Calling a whole region different unprintable names just cos you hate tinubu, I hated tinubu before and I was supporting Peter obi but all these hate projected against yoruba race makes it hard to support igbo candidacy . Politics don't work with hate, it works with dialogue and alliance.
I share same sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Dannyset(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
babag93:
There’s a possibility that a flag bearer dies or becomes incapacitated before the election. What then happens?
Because the way “one candidate” is shaking, the disease might just take over very rapidly.
It is very unfortunate that we are heading into an election with Atiku and Tinubu as options.

Well, there’s Peter Obi. Let’s see how well that alternative is utilized.

The same way you lots wished death on Buhari, yet he outlive some of your family members. Now, you have started with Tinubu. If you are not careful, he will outlive you too.

That's how you people are. Untrained lots!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Uchesis: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Romanoff:
Obidience 2023.
Can i see your face?
I'm a very OBIdient guy grin
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by mashad(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking

Lol..you should also be reminded that no northerner would queue behind a southerner when Atiku is there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Expensive gifts from the bullion van mechanic .
Nigeria's future lies with the ghana-must -go, the highest bidder!

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Faber(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
Nna don dey shift goalpost already.

The damage hate cannot do to man reasoning does not exist undecided

As a stunch PDP, I have nothing to loose, Osinbajo with a Muslim running mate would have benefited APC more.

Let's see how Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket would work or will he pick Simon Lalong of Plateau state?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Franking: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Ahhhhhh! E go pain me o. Tilumbu with Parkinson's disease, shaking like a leaf. Tilumbu who lies about virtually everything. Age, state of origin, source of wealth? Yet people are rooting for him. I finally give up.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by FuckkME(f): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Franking:
Ahhhhhh! E go pain me o. Tilumbu with Parkinson's disease, shaking like a leaf. Tilumbu who lies about virtually everything. Age, state of origin, source of wealth? Yet people are rooting for him.I finally give up.
no be only u

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Will political structure improve the lives and security of the nation??

Pleass dont be naive. A strong Politcal base and structure is what will ensure you survive, as President, and still be able to take decisions in the best interest of Nigerians.

We saw this very consideration frustate, limit and compromise GEJ horribly to make him an impotent 'stooge' president.

Do we never learn from mistakes in Nigeria? Why is it so difficult for us to rise above sentiments and deal with realities we have even witnessed with our own eyes?

The only politician that enemies of Nigeria can defer to is one with a formidable power base, even beyond Nigeria as in the case of Asiwaju, they understand will give them a fight they are not guaranteed to win.

That is the only type of President those who want to keep it 'business as usual', to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians, will chill and step out of the way for.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tomek09(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking
The way you guys in SW are threatening other Southerners, Tinubu should better rely on SW votes let's see the magic he will do. Awon ti ya werey.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Mrexcell(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

It's really very shameful and disgusting I just pray tinibu don't win next year's presidential election my spirit is telling me he has a very demonic agenda against the east.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Samunique(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

As a stunch PDP, I have nothing to loose, Osinbajo with a Muslim running mate would have benefited APC more.

Let's see how Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket would work or will he pick Simon Lalong of Plateau state?
I don't know about that yet, I was only reacting to your previous post.

Meanwhile I'm not APC or PDP , but I'm totally against any Fulani man to rule this country after what we experienced under Buhari.

Meanwhile I don't think APC will take the risk of Fielding Muslim - Muslim.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ufotunang: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu leading... nigeria is finished..from fry pan to fire...
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tomek09(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
M1Garand:

The votes from SW this time around will cancel the SS and SE combined the battle is in the north.
Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku.
Is it Ekiti, Osun and Ondo that would cancel Rivers, Delta, Anambra and Akwa Ibom Continue joking. Let's see how Tinubu will win without the support of the South. Power must remain in the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.