Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (62933 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Jayblaze47(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
In the next election season let this set of people don't bother wasting their time coming out Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State; Senator Godswill Akpabio; Professor Ajayi Borroffice; Mr Dimeji Bankole; Senator Ibikunle Amosun; and Mrs Uju Ohanenye
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-presidential-primaries-tinubu-jumps-into-early-lead-as-sorting-begins/
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Cj4charles(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Voting obi is indirectly voting Tinubu.
let my vote go to Obi first, you can give Tinubu yours
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Basher8583: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

That is why your region is upsidedown and all of you in the SE are trouping to Tinubu's Lagos by the thousands.
How has the truth helped so far politically.

Bitter folks
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Testimony1988(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
I knew he will win.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Mention 1 of his dubious antecedents that holds water
Coming to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa. That's 1 mention.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Which of his dubious antecedents? Has he ever suped you?
His dubious antecedents? He came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ChoCho54(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mercury12:

The shame too much nah cheesy

Ndi biafia or power go back north set of ppl cheesy
Nothing has changed. Just a king in the land of the blind.

Tinubu will still recieve the whooping of his life at the general elections. Before then, his stashed stolen wealth would have depreciated.

Cc.. Theniceguy
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by InoGetJoy: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Menace2Society:
Otondo Yoruba dragging u,u must be out of your senses lol
Buffoon, the Yorubas keep supporting useless people. I'm now wondering if you guys don't have an ulterior motive to want to drag this country down into the pits.

First Buhari, now Tinubu. If a Yoruba man must be president, why must it be an ancient fossil like Tinubu?
What happened to Osibanjo? I'm Igbo but I'll vote Osibanjo a million times over Rochas who is from my state. At least I know there was slight economic recovery during the times Osibanjo was in charge when Buhari was out of the country on his numerous trips
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Menace2Society(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Buffoon, the Yorubas keep supporting useless people. I'm now wondering if you guys don't have an ulterior motive to want to drag this country down into the pits.

First Buhari, now Tinubu. If a Yoruba man must be president, why must it be an ancient fossil like Tinubu?
What happened to Osibanjo? I'm Igbo but I'll vote Osibanjo a million times over Rochas who is from my state. At least I know there was slight economic recovery during the times Osibanjo was in charge when Buhari was out of the country on his numerous trips
Your fada na buffon no cry too much go atikulate
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tunji50:

Then let nigerians vote for someone that love and care for humanity in order to ensure good future

Remember that voting for the right person is not the work of one person it's a collective effort and besides who and where is the right person
Almost everyone coming into power prophes the same thing, and they do something else and different from what they promised.

And how do we know who the right person is, been the right person is not crested on the forehead
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by InoGetJoy: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Menace2Society:
Your fada na buffon no cry too much go atikulate
I know you've given up on life due to the poverty crippling your entire generation. That's the reason you're supporting a fossil, because you know he won't perform and will plunge the country into more crisis so more people will be poverty-stricken like you and your family.
I'll give you an advise; if you want to have chances of fortunes turning around for you, go and vote a credible candidate and, between Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi, only PO fits the bill.

If you decide to vote for Tinubu, be ready for more suffering. Keep tribal affiliations aside because hunger has no tribe.
The other option you have is to commit suicide and rid the world of 1 more mistake.

Choose wisely wink
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Menace2Society(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I know you've given up on life due to the poverty crippling your entire generation. That's the reason you're supporting a fossil, because you know he won't perform and will plunge the country into more crisis so more people will be poverty-stricken like you and your family.
I'll give you an advise; if you want to have chances of fortunes turning around for you, go and vote a credible candidate and, between Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi, only PO fits the bill.

If you decide to vote for Tinubu, be ready for more suffering. Keep tribal affiliations aside because hunger has no tribe.
The other option you have is to commit suicide and rid the world of 1 more mistake.

Choose wisely wink
What's this foolish toddler yapping about for Christ sake!!!u sat down and wrote this rubbish!u really need a brain reset
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by HandsomeBlack: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...
I share this your view as well.
Honestly, history will be kind to the South Easterners for twice vehemently rejecting a man who's regime brought untold hardship on Nigerians. Instead of saying they don't know how to play national dirty politics, we should be apologizing to them for not seeing what they saw.
How some people come up with Igbo hates Yoruba baffles me. I think it's clear now that what Igbos hate is incompetence and injustice. In 2014 SE supported GEJ/Sambo, both none Igbos. 2019 SE supported Atiku (A Fulani) against another Fulani (Buhari) who has proven to be more tribalistic and less competent than the former. Yes, Atiku had an Igbo vice presidential candidate and Buhari had a Yoruba vice in the person of Osinbajo. But the rejection was not for Osinbajo but for Buhari because SE are now routing for PYO to clinch the APC ticket against another Yoruba (Tinubu), who like Buhari is considered too old and physically unfit for a highly demanding office as the Nigerian president. SE may even vote a PYO over a SE candidate like Okorocha because they believe in the ability of PYO to manage the country better in the interest of all.
Honestly, after 7 years plus of the Buhari administration, the SE has the bragging right to say to other parts of the country "We told you so." But like they say, a people deserve the kind of leadership they get. Unfortunately, every part of the country will feel the consequence of good/bad leadership, ask the people of Kastina.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
fof1:

PLS MAKE CONTACTS WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL IN NIGERIA, THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY ON NGOs and Multi Agency Funding Platforms and Outlets, Pls.

Keep Ur Records Strsight and get Attention from Foreign Donor Agencies from US,UK, France,Belgium, Netherlands, Canada,Etc. Pls.

Okay thank you sir,ma
If you will teach me how to make this contact that would be the greatest help ever received of this organization
Please show me how to do this
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Again, music has changed grin

We'll still bridge this gap and then your excuse will be he'll ONLY spend 4 yrs grin
ChoCho54:
Nothing has changed. Just a king in the land of the blind.

Tinubu will still recieve the whooping of his life at the general elections. Before then, his stashed stolen wealth would have depreciated.

Cc.. Theniceguy
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by SavageResponse(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Will political structure improve the lives and security of the nation??

Results have come out and Osibanjo lost, there you have it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.