Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (62865 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tomek09(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
I don't know about that yet, I was only reacting to your previous post.

Meanwhile I'm not APC or PDP , but I'm totally against any Fulani man to rule this country after what we experienced under Buhari.

Meanwhile I don't think APC will take the risk of Fielding Muslim - Muslim.
Atiku will have field day if APC fields a weak VP with Tinubu.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by tabaralph: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
babag93:
There’s a possibility that a flag bearer dies or becomes incapacitated before the election. What then happens?
Because the way “one candidate” is shaking, the disease might just take over very rapidly.
It is very unfortunate that we are heading into an election with Atiku and Tinubu as options.

Well, there’s Peter Obi. Let’s see how well that alternative is utilized.
When will you wake up from your slumber, Haba must you be daft and stupid at the same time, I wouldn’t be surprised if you die before Tinubu , your personal hatred towards this man is legendary that you even wish him dead before the real election, HE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO ONE CAN COURSE

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
After Sundays attack at the Catholic Church in Owo. I no longer have anything against Tinubu so his winning is very much welcomed now

Good luck to him

Are you the one in your profile pic just to understand what to respond to this comment

You should have known that that ọwọ massacre was part of political plan towards this day's election, ask yourself why did it happen on the eve of APC primary election? All the politicians, most especially Tinubu, are culpable. Forget it, these men can do anything for power.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ufotunang: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Well, time for handkerchief sellers to mak money

North are simply d elders of Nigerian politics. Imagine d high hope they are giving d whole contestants. I know that they hv done their own primary before d general primary election.
..abi .. people are rushing to buy handerchief and now handkerchief now getting scare and now expensive...200 naira for an handkerchief...see what tinubu has caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Gangster1ms: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2022
[s]
Faiththatworks:

I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking[/s]
Rubbish
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ufotunang: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Davidblen:
Forget all this peter obi noise all over, South-south and south east will surely vote for PDP, they are have always practiced one way politics, North and will support atiku, the only tinubu will win is South west

Its hard to say but its the truth
..yes because the north will not vote for Peter obi because he is an Igbo man .north hate igbos
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by jeremiah0817(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Because they believe in big corruption than small one
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Shegzdave: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Don't mind the slowpoke.
He didn’t know he shot himself in the foot with that statement grin
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

What spectacular choices have you made aside Soludo (who is yet to even prove himself)?

You people are just so full of yourselves, and yet despite massively voting for PDP for 14 years, the country continue to degenerate, from 1999-2014. Go and check the damage that happened to key sectors of Nigeria like education and health during PDP reign from 1999-2014.

And yet you think you people know how to make good choices.

Our education sector was one of the best before Obasanjo and Atiku came and destroyed it just so they can float their own universities. Our national air carrier also went into extinction. Even the Yar'Adua that everyone likes to praise so much was a terrible ineffective leader. His only legacy was bringing pump price to 65 naira. Every other problems remained from poor healthcare (the man used our resources to treat himself abroad for almost 3 years), education, and economy.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by DOTian: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Abeg where is Amarabae and DOTian grin

Northerners have decided to fold up APC
It has served it's purpose.
Atiku will trash Tinupoo and you will start sulking again..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by TUTU147: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...
Igbos always go for the best and that why Nigerians don't like Igbos because they don't like the best

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Offpoint1: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

You are just a slowpoke if you don't understand that comment. No president will put food on your table. You will still cry if obi becomes president. People cried under abacha, obj and Gej.

I'm supporting Tinubu because of his knack for excellence. He will assemble the best brains across the country to move the country forward.
I said I knew the kind of person you are and you are clearly proving it... that's just amazing.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

I said I knew the kind of person you are and you are clearly proving it... that's just amazing.

I know the kind of person you are with the way you reason.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Samunique(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

As a stunch PDP, I have nothing to loose, Osinbajo with a Muslim running mate would have benefited APC more.

Let's see how Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket would work or will he pick Simon Lalong of Plateau state?
Maybe that's one of the options they have, to capture the north central. But like you said, prof Osinbajo would have been the sure bet for them
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Faber(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
I don't know about that yet, I was only reacting to your previous post.

Meanwhile I'm not APC or PDP , but I'm totally against any Fulani man to rule this country after what we experienced under Buhari.

Meanwhile I don't think APC will take the risk of Fielding Muslim - Muslim.

They cannot get a Christian running mate from the core North, North East and North West...which is will jeopardize his chnaces

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by pacespot(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Mentality of a Black man in full display in this APC presidential primaries. It is only myself and my family alone, I don't care about whether people are suffering or not, that is the Black man's mentality. This is the reason why they despise Black people all over the world, why Africans are seen as monkeys. No conscience at all, just do what the boss man is saying you should do and anywhere belle face. People don't have a mind of their own in this country, they just follow charade and pity sentiments. And this APC presidential election is a confirmation to show that the north are desperate to hold on to power at all costs, Tinubu is just a face of northern power play come 2023. They picked him as the APC presidential candidate because he appears to be on their side given the recent events like EndSARS and youth movement. Tinubu is a man desperate for power rather than the progress of this country and that is what the northerners want to give him in exchange for maintaining the status quo of power with them pending 2027 or 2031 when the power will return to the North. The recent trajectory of EndSARS by the youth is a threat to northern hegemony in the country and Tinubu is the antidote they want to use to offset that. Just don't tell me Buhari did not endorse Tinubu in this APC primary election because he could have endorsed somebody else if he didn't want Tinubu to succeed him. No minding their recent jabs at each other in Ogun state, it is all part of political game. All in all, Tinubu only used the current division in the country between North and South to power home his own selfish political ambition. He is no political genius as some people in media have started to portray him. We like to celebrate mediocres in this country, there is no ingenuity in using your money to buy delegates who are desperate to do anything for their own selfish self and their family (refer to the mentality of a Black man I mentioned above) no minding the consequence on the entire country undecided
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by emonis88: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Please keep sniper away from the people from that side
We don't want anybody to commit suicide
Hahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Relax. You were also confident he will never get the APC ticket. We know you igbos. When he wins you will say the north will control him. You will never be tired of dumb conspiracies.
No need for argument. Let's see how things pan out. The end justifies the means.
It shall be well. But I don't see Tinubu winning Nigerian presidency. The odds are against him because of his dubious antecedents.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Relax. You were also confident he will never get the APC ticket. We know you igbos. When he wins you will say the north will control him. You will never be tired of dumb conspiracies.
No need for argument. Let's see how things pan out. The end justifies the means.
It shall be well. But I don't see Tinubu winning Nigerian presidency. The odds are against him because of his dubious antecedents.

You know it!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Samuel2255: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2022
I am Igbo but I might just end up voting for Atiku , I will rather pick an Atiku than let Tinubu win .
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
TUTU147:
Igbos always go for the best and that why Nigerians don't like Igbos because they don't like the best

so Atiku is the best? mumu tribe

still boasting on failure
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Str8talk21: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
From what I can understand from all d shenanigans being demonstrated by the Northern Oligarchs, it can be likened to d point of which winning elections in Nigeria is all about majority, even when we have imbeciles, nonentities, misfits campaigning and I want to ask, " are d SE & SS regions whose resources are being pillage to run dis country just there to act as follow-follow people in a country where virtually all d negative indices of a failed state is prevalent in the North that always claim they are born to rule or is d presidency of Nigeria all about SW and NW? And talking about equity and what you are bringing to the table, what's d Northern and Southwest regions bringing to the revenue of the country that they r claiming it's their right to claim d presidency of Nigeria? Is this not nauseating? The sooner, SE & SS regions begin to be more resilient and resolve to take their destiny in their hands they will continue to be considered as second fiddle.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by pmc01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Guy, Tinubu is very different to Buhari. Where Buhari will deploy a Malami as AGF, Tinubu will seek a Femi Falana or Agbakoba in the same position.

The list of Buhari's questionable appointment is long but short of it is that Buhari, for the most important positions critical for the failure or success of Nigeria, sought to satisfy his own cynical and sectional agenda.

Tinubu will never do that. Lagos continues to work and make progess because Tinubu, first and formeost, always looks for progressive and competent administrative hands above everything else.

Not so Buhari who has his own personal motivations. Imagine that Tinubu supported Osinbajo everyone is praising today, as a potentially great President, to be the chief law officer of Lagos while Buhari went for Malami tagged the worst AGF in the history of Nigeria.

That shows you the big diference between Tinubu and Buhari.

For all of our sakes, let's hope you are right. Fair point though.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omodua:

You know it!

Which of his dubious antecedents? Has he ever suped you?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omodua:

Mention 1 of his dubious antecedents that holds water
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by OfficialSam(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
shinealight:

Hehehehehe…..I dey laugh! Is it because your candidate is losing? grin grin grin

I didn't have any candidate in APC. I'm voting for Peter Obi, whether he wins or not.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Menace2Society(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

It's quite appalling, they had a choice of Osibanjo or Tinubu but they chose Tinubu. It's now obvious that the Yprubas are the ones dragging this country back.
I need Biafra, Nigeria will NEVER get better
Otondo Yoruba dragging u,u must be out of your senses lol
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by OfficialSam(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
adelekeolu:
CRY ME A RIVER grin grin grin

Your children and your generations, even yet unborn will cry an ocean.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Menace2Society(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samuel2255:
I am Igbo but I might just end up voting for Atiku , I will rather pick an Atiku than let Tinubu win .
What a good slave!Muppet!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Cj4charles(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

How many votes do you have?
at least mine and the once of my family and friends will be for LP_ Peter Obi even if it he wins or lose
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cj4charles:
at least mine and the once of my family and friends will be for LP_ Peter Obi even if it he wins or lose

Voting obi is indirectly voting Tinubu.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by reXurrectionZA(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me sweetheart, assuming you're even a lady as you claim, it is fortunate Tinubu will be your President even if you have been sectionally brainwashed to believe the opposite is the case.

It is the enemies of Nigeria's progress who dont want Tinubu to be President same way they fought tooth and nail to ensure leaders like Awolowo and Abiola never led us.

How does a person become an enemy of progress by supporting a different kandidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.