Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu (67832 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Leave Lagos then. Go and join Atiku in Adamawa State. I forgot Atiku never visits Adamawa. Too busy living it up in Dubai.

We reject Dubai President in Nigeria. Tinubu will retire Atiku to Dubai permanently next year. cool cool

Maybe Atiku wants to make Nigeria like Dubai. who knows. grin

Lagos is caged and under hostage. The treasury is under hostage.

Are u the owner of lagos? Tinbu himself isn't from lagos. sanwolu is not from lagos. I am more Lagosian than them.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Maybe Atiku wants to make Nigeria like Dubai. who knows. grin

Lagos is caged and under hostage. The treasury is under hostage.

Are u the owner of lagos? Tinbu himself isn't from lagos. sanwolu is not from lagos. I am more Lagosian than them.

You won't even get a job as the driver of a Lagos local government chairman. Better know your place my friend.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
Aisha Buhari is Tinubu's most reliable female supporter.

Don't mind these childish haters. A woman wbo confessed that Tinubu is the 'enabler' who encouraged her to 'fly' and take active interest and participation in politics.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
You Tinubu fans and loyalists haven’t seen nothing yet. It’s easy to take the horse to the stream but getting the horse to drink the water may be another ball game.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
All these inconsequential fools can continue to hate with all kinds of conspiracies, and be fighting against the wind like the mad people they are, nobody cares. Depression and sorrow will surely kill all the Tinubu haters undecided.

Anyway, for the intelligent ones out there that know wassup, this is our new logo, we are getting reading to ball grin More SWAGA to his Excellency Jagaban the #Cityboy cool
. Check this out...

A=Atiku
P=Presidency
C=Confirmed.

I take a stroll....
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by LAFOCUZY: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=timefarm post=113613742]
I thought Tinubu has no chance as suggested by you.

You can see politics is not social media stuff.
Though not my candidate, but i do not demonstrate knowledge when you are totally ignorant of something. [

Same old same old. This is same way you guys sold Buhari to Nigerians. The result is evident.

Although Tinubiu might not be like Buhari but might be a different version of the same like. Nothing will significantly change. Same old play

Why don't we all make a radical break from all these people......Atiku, Tinubu and the rest.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You won't even get a job as the driver of a Lagos local government chairman. Better know your place my friend.

My family worked with lagos state and federal b4 tinubu relocated to lagos from Irabiji. I was born here in lagos. I work for myself bt i can collaborate with government or private businesses. grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
AmuEbule:
You Tinubu fans and loyalists haven’t seen nothing yet. It’s easy to take the horse to the stream but getting the horse to drink the water may be another ball game.

Trust me, the main election will be a stroll for Tinubu in comparison to the APC Primaries where prominent members of his own Party were waiting to ambush him at every corner.

If Tinubu came through all that with flying colours then Atiku is no problem at all. Tinubu is your next President. If you dont like the idea then consider a move to Ivory Coast or Uganda.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's not happy Tinubu won
Which reasonable Nigerian will be happy that he won

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Safyqueen: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is finished because of what, we all lowkey wanted tinubu to get it instead of Osibanjo.Tinubu baggage is too much and Muslim Muslim ticket won't work.Atiku would defeat Tinubu before 12pm on election day

Why are people saying Muslim Muslim tickets will not work? If it becomes a necessity it will work. This is politics. Who ever believe before that PDP will give northerner their ticket upon all the noise and gang up of southern governors in the last 5 - 6 months ago.

This people are after their interest and nothing more.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are still here? Thought you'd have gotten to Sudan by now trying to escape the Tinubu lynch mob.

Seriously guy , time to shut up. You have no more cards to play. You're finished.
Any youth supporting Tinubu presidency is not just a fool but a perpetual idiot
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Ignores Several Calls To Join President Buhari On Podium To Present APC Presidential Victory Flag To Tinubu

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-aisha-ignores-several-calls-join-president-buhari-podium-present-apc
She cannot bring herself to congratulate a man she knows is very greedy and evil(Tinubu). She is disgusted by the fact that her husband fell for the tricks of Tinubu and his minions!

Buhari failed to provide leadership when it mattered most. Obj stopped Odili for the same reason. But Buhari failed to stop the man who bought up everything!

Buhari is a cursed hypochrite. The only reason why he supported Tinubu tactically was because he is a Muslim. Buhari is indeed a curse to Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by frontwave(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's a lie she wanted to come to the podium it was buhari that told abike to leave her alone because the podium was literarily filled up...go watch the video again ....fake news spreader
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Popesuccess:
Which reasonable Nigerian will be happy that he won

Lol haters are envious losers. A man polled over 1200 votes, leaving 20 others to share 1000 votes and you dare say Nigerians are not happy he won. The delegates who gave BAT his landslide victory are from Ethiopia ba?

It's insecure haters like you women cheat on because you smell of failure, insecurity, bad belle and envy for others. A total turn off for most women.

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Trente: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Factos

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by McLizbae: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha is for Atiku, she's also anti buhari (since 2019).
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
erubati:

Fvck off and go and eat shit
. Too derogatory to have posted that.

I think you seriously deserve a very loooooong term BAN untill you learn how NOT to post certain king of stuff on social media as special as NL.

I take a stroll....
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, I wish him the best in his pursuit.
PMB is the real hero here for being neutral about who succeeds him.
I have no regrets promoting an Amaechi aspiration in this forum.
I don't hate Tinubu, we played politics and there is no permanent enemy or friend in politics rather interest remains constant
I pray and hope to see the day when Southern Nigeria will determine who wins the president of the country
Asiwaju as a team player he has always been need to close ranks with fellow contestants to form a robust campaign network that will bring victory for APC
This is not time for Vendetta or tribal mudslinging rather time to work for the electoral victory of Tinubu
Once again, I wish him the best in actualisation of his ambition
Peace
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Swissgoldenpro:
You make news out if nothing. It's possible that she was very tired

Abeg don't mind Nairaland association of losers and haters.

Someone who confesses her admiration for Tinubu who encouraged her to confidently take her place in active politics whereas men from her region would be inclined to tell her to stay indoors.

Our First lady now advocates the involvement of women in politics. Haters of BAT will continie to cry while he keeps winning.

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by McLizbae: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu victory is the reason she's been in Dubai since 2019, same reason she can't travel in the same convoy with his husband. Lols

All na Tinubu now Sha.
PrinceOfLagos:
She's not happy Tinubu won
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is finished because of what, we all lowkey wanted tinubu to get it instead of Osibanjo.Tinubu baggage is too much and Muslim Muslim ticket won't work.Atiku would defeat Tinubu before 12pm on election day
It's too early to predict who wins the general elections, as a day is like a century in politics. What I know is that 2023 elections will be so competitive and intriguing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me, the main election will be a stroll for Tinubu in comparison to the APC Primaries where prominent members of his own Party were waiting to ambush him at every corner.

If Tinubu came through all that with flying colours then Atiku is no problem at all. Tinubu is your next President. If you dont like the idea then consider a move to Ivory Coast or Uganda.
More Jagaban weed for you!! Abiola’s experience hasn’t taught you people a hard lesson ba?
By the time Fulani Atiku finish with you, your name will change from Dsalvo to Assalvo grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabydiHot:
Shut up

Let's be 'friends' sweetheart. PrinceOfOkrika is is a discredited loser and hater not worth defending.

Migrate to the corner of winners with swag. Let's have some fun cool cool
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
AmuEbule:

More Jagaban weed for you!! Abiola’s experience hasn’t taught you a hard lesson ba?

Lol. Abiola won. Need I remind you of that fact? Besides, only losers live in the past.
Tinubu is here to score the winning goal for Awolowo and Abiola. cool cool
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
How can she join failure to present flag to another failure...
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by President2001(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Ignores Several Calls To Join President Buhari On Podium To Present APC Presidential Victory Flag To Tinubu

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-aisha-ignores-several-calls-join-president-buhari-podium-present-apc
That's sign of rejection
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gozac:

It's too early to predict who wins the general elections, as a day is like a century in politics. What I know is that 2023 elections will be so competitive and intriguing

There is nothing to vacillate over. Tinubu will trash Atiku. Nigerians dont want a Dubai wannabe as their President.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Abiola won. Need I remind you of that fact? Besides, only losers live in the past.
Tinubu is here to score the winning goal for Awolowo and Abiola. cool cool
Please stay away from sniper in 2023. It may even be banned in your area. I know of some weak leaders of yours who used it in the past. Do you need their names? grin Who chaired Buhari’s daughters marriage ceremony recently? It’s not not your village head but Atiku!!
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by xeju: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

She's the first lady means she's the mother of the nation? I used to think this abike use to get sense from her time in nta but she was just oozing the editor and director senses
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
AmuEbule:

Please stay away from sniper in 2023. It may even be banned in your area. I know of some weak leaders of yours who used it in the past. Do you need their names? grin

Lol. Cowards live in the past because they cannot thrive in the present. Talking about cowards, are you aware of the names Peter Obi and Orji Kalu?
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She has every right to distance herself from all these evil men called Nigeria politicians tongue

She already know Nigeria politicians have nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

She is married to bubu for her own personal interest otherwise Buhari apart from "personal gain" really don't deserve a good woman like her.

The same evil men who made her get to the position of a first lady. Why associate with evil people in this first instance?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.