Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu (67832 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jostoman:
and when we get to seme border I will collect the steering from you and drive you to Burundi for talking nonsense about Peter Obi and Atiku.

No problem. I will go and chill with the Asiwaju supporters group in Burundi for a while.

Meanwhile what will you do with your time? No one has ever heard of Obi outside Anambra and Atiku is only known in Dubai. Looooooollllll.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by bigwig071(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
It means that boy is not her husband. If that boy is the real buhari, she will never try am. its against islam
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Raph82(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:
How can she join to hand over flag to a corrupt Chicago drug war lord.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Everybody rejecting him even his ancestors.

U better wake up to reality, this guy has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's the lord of the ring when it comes to naija politics. You said everybody including his ancestors rejected him, yet he went ahead to win with a huge landslide, I don't think his ancestors rejected him o
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
asobo1:
Kindly come and join the PDP fold and get Atikulated. #Nigeria no be Lagos
Don't mind these boys,PMB aloofness gave Tinubu victory. The real hero of the primary is PMB.
What PMB did a Tinubu and many politicians can't do it, they rather destroy the party than not having their preferred candidates win. Rochas and Amosun come to mind
As for Atiku he is a good and experienced politician like Tinubu and has all it takes to lead Nigeria
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by pharmaking: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Miracle2020: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's not happy Tinubu won

even me I am not happy, I wish Peter Obi will come back to pdp so that they can join hands to defeat the drug Lord.
Tinubu is a deadliest desperate,greedy looter who is here to destroy the country.
We will show him that his corrupt money cannot buy us in the general election.
People like Fayemi,akpabio,Amusun etc has just committed a political suicide. Nigerians should not trust them again. From this day,I will never vote Fayemi and Akpabio in any political office.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Miracle2020: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
All these inconsequential fools can continue to hate with all kinds of conspiracies, and be fighting against the wind like the mad people they are, nobody cares. Depression and sorrow will surely kill all the Tinubu haters undecided.

Anyway, for the intelligent ones out there that know wassup, this is our new logo, we are getting reading to ball grin More SWAGA to his Excellency Jagaban the #Cityboy cool
you are a disgrace.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, no argument. I am a "financial loser" but how does that erase the fact that Peter Obi, the effeminate and whiny-voiced charlatan, is a big coward?

Ewu Pandora coward, political prostitute and failure. Tell Obi to learn how real men and warriors behave from Tinubu.
Dsalvo. Try to get it in your whisky infested brain. Peter Obi is a million times richer than the richest man in your village. He is not your problem ok. Your problem are those who are feeding weak minds like you to hate others. Stay away from ogogoro and weed and you will be better, that’s if it’s not too late for your asss!
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by asobo1: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gozac:

Don't mind these boys,PMB aloofness gave Tinubu victory. The real hero of the primary is PMB.
What PMB did a Tinubu and many politicians can't do it, they rather destroy the party than not having their preferred candidates win. Rochas and Amosun come to mind
As for Atiku he is a good and experienced politician like Tinubu and has all it takes to lead Nigeria
You just nailed it. Most times, I wonder if Buhari actually was an army general. Obasanjo won't have tolerated such.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Tradegood: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha just dey fat dey fat.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha Buhari opens up on how Tinubu helped her husband

Hajia Aisha Buhari, yesterday, opened up on the sacrificial support of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on her husband’s presidential aspiration, affirming that Tinubu’s support has brought Muhammadu Buhari’s ten-year presidential quest to near actualisation.

Among those present at the event were Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, wife of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, APC vice-presidential candidate; Lagos State First Lady, Dame Abimbola Fashola, Senator Babafemi Ojodu, among others.

Mrs. Buhari said Asiwaju jettisoned personal interest to ensure that Professor Yemi Osinbajo emerged as vice-presidential candidate to her husband.

She also said the forthcoming presidential election would be a unique contest for General Buhari after three prior runs.

“My husband, General Muhammadu Buhari has been contesting presidential elections for over a decade now, but this particular election is unique because our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu jettisoned his personal interest for the sake of Nigeria.”

Asiwaju's number 1 fan.

grin grin

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by abiodunalabama: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Join him to do what please? Does APC even have a candidate for next year's general election in the first place? If Nigerians repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015, then this country is doomed.
wait for it will shock u
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Interesting2023: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
All these inconsequential fools can continue to hate with all kinds of conspiracies, and be fighting against the wind like the mad people they are, nobody cares. Depression and sorrow will surely kill all the Tinubu haters undecided.

Anyway, for the intelligent ones out there that know wassup, this is our new logo, we are getting reading to ball grin More SWAGA to his Excellency Jagaban the #Cityboy cool

Na dreamland u still dey....it will all end in tears. Itz the beginning of the end for you and those old fools that have bought the freedom & future of your unborn kids
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind these childish haters. A woman wbo confessed that Tinubu is the 'enabler' who encouraged her to 'fly' and take active interest and participation in politics.

Seeing senator Binani in Tinubu's support meeting a day to the convention,I knew Aisha was fully active in favour of Tinubu. Aisha's backing of Binani was responsible for her victory over the likes of bindow,ribadu, Namdas in the governorship primary. Aisha controls the Adamawa Apc structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by LastProphet: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
What other proof is needed to show that that man is not Bulhari, but a fake @ss mask wearer?

You are among the intelligent few

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

No problem. I will go and chill with the Asiwaju supporters group in Burundi for a while.

Meanwhile what will you do with your time? No one has ever heard of Obi outside Anambra and Atiku is only known in Dubai. Looooooollllll.
ok no problem till February.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
AmuEbule:

Dsalvo. Try to get it in your whisky infested brain. Peter Obi is a million times richer than the richest man in your village. He is not your problem ok. Your problem are those who are feeding weak minds like you to hate others. Stay away from ogogoro and weed and you will be better, that’s if it’s not too late for your asss!

Bro, you sabi read at all? I have confessed I am totally broke and Obi can buy me and my poor village a thousand time over.

You should be satisfied with that since you're an Igbo whose ego is always placated by praises of your supreme wealth.

You and Obi are all Eze Ego na while all Yorubas, including Tinubu sef, are poor as church rats.

Now we agree Obi can buy me, can we talk about how his wealth can get your cowardly messiah and weakling to Aso Rock?

He is facing real men and brave gladiators in Tinubu and Atiku so where is his win coming from? Who will mobilise for Obi in Kafancha and Daura?

Or Ikere-Ekiti, Dutse and Zaki Biam? You're a clueless kid bro and a dreamer like the coward little boy Obi, you worship, who now wants to mix it with the big boys.

I am not your mate even as I am koboless, penniless, cent-deprived and Euro starved. Check my past post to see I have not gotten a single thing wrong per political permutations and predictions.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Franky9584(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fingers crossed as it unfolds...watching closely
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Franky9584(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fingers crossed as things unfolds...watching closely
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by boolet: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Whose ox is gut gored matters in this case.
Don't take offense for the correction please.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, you sabi read at all? I have confessed I am totally broke and Obi can buy me and my poor village a thousand time over.

You should be satisfied with that since you're an Igbo whose ego is always placated by praises of your supreme wealth.

You and Obi are all Eze Ego na while all Yorubas, including Tinubu sef, are poor as church rats.

Now we agree Obi can buy me, can we talk about how his wealth can get your cowardly messiah and weakling to Aso Rock?

He is facing real men and brave gladiators in Tinubu and Atiku so where is his win coming from? Who will mobilise for Obi in Kafancha and Daura?

Or Ikere-Ekiti, Dutse and Zaki Biam? You're a clueless kid bro and a dreamer like the coward little boy Obi, you worship, who now wants to mix it with the big boys.

I am not your mate even as I am koboless, penniless, cent-deprived and Euro starved. Check my past post to see I have not gotten a single thing wrong per political permutations and predictions.

Dsalvo. Stop begging and answer my question. Why did you bring Peter Obi into this discourse?
It’s probably because you’re a loser. My point is that you should leave him alone, period. Tinubu will lose the next election because the forces are against him. You can hug the nearest transformer if you want but the average northerner sees these things differently. Do you think Tinubu or Apc will win the entire east? If you think so, then be ready to buy the national stadium in surulere because it belong to my family lol! Face reality and thank me later.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by TheOmoney(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She has every right to distance herself from all these evil men called Nigeria politicians tongue

She already know Nigeria politicians have nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

She is married to bubu for her own personal interest otherwise Buhari apart from "personal gain" really don't deserve a good woman like her.

You have a big point...... besides SHE'S NOT A PARTY MEMBER
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by TheOmoney(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
Join him to do what please? Does APC even have a candidate for next year's general election in the first place? If Nigerians repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015, then this country is doomed.

This com3 has been doomed
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Benbellamor: 1:34am On Jun 09, 2022
okuta007:

Waziri Adamawa - update your Atiku knowledge grin
Thank you
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2022
If he picks Aisha Atiku will pick Ngozi okonju iweala... let's see , Ngozi can defeat thieftinubu in free and fair election grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Caseless: 3:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Alexxyomo:
No doubt she prefers Osibanjo, coupled with the fact that she must have bonded with his (Osibanjo's) wife and family.
it's just out of respect for Osinbajo and nothing more. But she must also realize the role played by Tinubu to get her here - no one knew her before now. In fact, Tinubu asked her to join her husband's campaign train in abeoukuta in 2015 and that's her first appearance. She should pay some respect.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Rivguydee(m): 3:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
These people from the North no wan hear you. They will sabotage all plans to make this a youth deciding election.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Chochovini: 5:11am On Jun 09, 2022
erubati:

Yeah.
Ur brain needs it
. At least I have a brain. But as for you, what do you have up there in place of a brain? A fermented AKPU for a brain. No wonder your reasoning is always sick and smells.
Ewu Gambia.

I take a stroll...
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by okonja(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
If you watch the video well, you will notice that it was Buhari that asked them not to bother her.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Okobola146: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Abike Dabiri was only doing hi service, Aisha Buhari had no business in the presentation of the flag
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2022
derecho:
Make una free the guy abeg.
E no like tinubu simple... Make hin no talk again because Tinubu win APC ticket?
What'd happen if it was the real election he won?
Make una cool down abeg because the real campaign against Tinubu will start tomorrow.

Who hurts u.
Anoda wailing again
Look at d way u re foaming in d mouth
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Okobola146: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Caseless:
it's just out of respect for Osinbajo and nothing more. But she must also realize the role played by Tinubu to get her here - no one knew her before now. In fact, Tinubu asked her to join her husband's campaign train in abeoukuta in 2015 and that's her first appearance. She should pay some respect.
she has the right to say no and she made full use of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.