Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu (67830 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
emmykk:

Even buhari is not happy it show how incompy buhari have been on the seat.he can't even get his choice candidate what a weakling.

He just assured Osinbajo for nothing.
What a curse
Buhari could not stamp his authority on who he was supporting. He was vaccillating between Osibanjo, Amaechi,Onu and Lawan. He couldn't offer leadership and direction when needed most. Tinubu had to come in and fill the void and lo he won the election

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Cowards live in the past because they cannot thrive in the present. Talking about cowards, are you aware of the names Peter Obi and Orji Kalu?
Why are you lol? Because you know the truth. Keep rooting for your grandfather to be Nigerian president and complain when you don’t have electricity in your area for months.

Do you know the last time my light was interrupted here? 18 years ago, for only 15 minutes. Keep chasing those umbrellas and bags of garri because you will never make it in life. Loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol haters are envious losers. A man polled over 1200 votes, leaving 20 others to share 1000 votes and you dare say Nigerians are not happy he won. The delegates who gave BAT his landslide victory are from Ethiopia ba?

It's insecure haters like you women cheat on because you smell of failure, insecurity, bad belle and envy for others. A total turn off for most women.
Is clear that this Buhari misrule really hit you hard that you begin to see Tinubu as a Saviour. May God help all of you that are supporting people like him and Atiku to continue to destroy this country
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Skyehigher1:
she did so because when dabiri call president buhari she said only my president they need on the podium . So later dabiri call her after all the Entourages follow me President to the podium yeah
Abike Dabri was so ecstatic of Tinubu's victory that she couldn't remember the right protocol any way
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by AmuEbule: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Cowards live in the past because they cannot thrive in the present. Talking about cowards, are you aware of the names Peter Obi and Orji Kalu?
Peter Obi is made financially, loser! You probably make richer if you ever banked with Fidelity bank. You won’t know that because you’re a major league loser like your ancestors. Get a life if you can.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me, the main election will be a stroll for Tinubu in comparison to the APC Primaries where prominent members of his own Party were waiting to ambush him at every corner.

If Tinubu came through all that with flying colours then Atiku is no problem at all. Tinubu is your next President. If you dont like the idea then consider a move to Ivory Coast or Uganda.
Too early for all the braggadocio
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by darediamond(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
All these inconsequential fools can continue to hate with all kinds of conspiracies, and be fighting against the wind like the mad people they are, nobody cares. Depression and sorrow will surely kill all the Tinubu haters undecided.

Anyway, for the intelligent ones out there that know wassup, this is our new logo, we are getting reading to ball grin More SWAGA to his Excellency Jagaban the #Cityboy cool
Where are the Cows??
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Any youth supporting Tinubu presidency is not just a fool but a perpetual idiot
I disagree vehemently with you. Politics is a hustle
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
AmuEbule:

Peter Obi is made financially, loser! You probably make richer if you ever banked with Fidelity bank. You won’t know that because you’re a major league loser like your ancestors. Get a life if you can.

Bro, no argument. I am a "financial loser" but how does that erase the fact that Peter Obi, the effeminate and whiny-voiced charlatan, is a big coward?

Ewu Pandora coward, political prostitute and failure. Tell Obi to learn how real men and warriors behave from Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

She cannot bring herself to congratulate a man she knows is very greedy and evil(Tinubu). She is disgusted by the fact that her husband fell for the tricks of Tinubu and his minions!

Buhari failed to provide leadership when it mattered most. Obj stopped Odili for the same reason. But Buhari failed to stop the man who bought up everything!

Buhari is a cursed hypochrite. The only reason why he supported Tinubu tactically was because he is a Muslim. Buhari is indeed a curse to Nigeria.
You just stated the obvious, his inability to provide leadership and direction made Tinubu to jump in and filled the void and then won the election
APC will have a herculean task ahead winning confidence and votes of Nigerians going forward in the elections
From what happened yesterday, the highest bidder took the day
Now is for his team to come up with a selling point to win the election. As for Bayo Onanuga, he didn't do well as head of media and strategy for Tinubu
All the best to them and as Nigerians always say" let the best person win"
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alexxyomo:
No doubt she prefers Osibanjo, coupled with the fact that she must have bonded with his (Osibanjo's) wife and family.

Women have a way of showing their husband state of mind towards a person in things like this.

It's obvious the family is not happy with TINUBU.

Meanwhile Atiku should start serious demarketing of Tinubu in the north and South East/ South South to edge him out. It's easier to demarket Tinubu than sell his candidacy to other regions outside SW and money bag delegates.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gozac:

Too early for all the braggadocio

Bruv, abeg shift. How many posts did you drop insisting Tinubu will lose and be humiliated?

How many times did you say Presidency will never go to the SW? You want me to shame you further with your past posts?

Go and lick Atiku’s butt jejeli. That is your only option now that Tinubu has shamed you and other anti-Yoruba haters.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by barinedan(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's either she was not happy with the outcome of the primaries or she's tired if buhari or she's also tired of anything that has to do with apc
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Basicend: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
She is very close to the Osibanjos.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are still here? Thought you'd have gotten to Sudan by now trying to escape the Tinubu lynch mob.

Seriously guy , time to shut up. You have no more cards to play. You're finished.
I don't even know how all this APC miscreants dey reason sef so because Tinubu won just ordinary primary now anyone who is not supporting him should go to Sudan.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Sophy22(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She has every right to distance herself from all these evil men called Nigeria politicians tongue

She already know Nigeria politicians have nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

She is married to bubu for her own personal interest otherwise Buhari apart from "personal gain" really don't deserve a good woman like her.
You have said it all dear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Originalsly: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha is the First Lady..... it is disrespectful to call on her to do anything... let alone trying to bully her.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Eaglesence: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Ignores Several Calls To Join President Buhari On Podium To Present APC Presidential Victory Flag To Tinubu

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-aisha-ignores-several-calls-join-president-buhari-podium-present-apc

Aisha ma nigger. I love you. grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Women have a way of showing their husband state of mind towards a person in things like this.

It's obvious the family is not happy with TINUBU.

Meanwhile Atiku should start serious demarketing of Tinubu in the north and South East/ South South to edge him out. It's easier to demarket Tinubu than sell his candidacy to other regions outside SW and money bag delegates.

Look at this hater. What has Tinubu done to the Buhari family other than be loyal and supportive towards the head of the household?

You must either be gay, a loser who knows nothing about women or from the IPOBian ethnic group with wicked and hateful women. Like their men.

Women, in general, are usually compassionate and the more nurturing gender except of course your hateful and toxic women.

They don't follow their husbands to blindly hate on people who have done them no wrong and have actually even been good to them.

Most good women keep their husband upright, principled and decent.

Say something else abeg. Your hateful mind is not allowing you to comment sensibly.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jostoman:
I don't even know how all this APC miscreants dey reason sef so because Tinubu won just ordinary primary now anyone who is not supporting him should go to Sudan.

Hope your bags are packed? I can drive you to the Seme border tonight sef. I am that kind and supportive cool
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Join him to do what please? Does APC even have a candidate for next year's general election in the first place? If Nigerians repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015, then this country is doomed.
God bless your generations sir

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Gozac: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bruv, abeg shift. How many posts did you drop insisting Tinubu will lose and be humiliated?

How many times did you say Presidency will never go to the SW? You want me to shame you further with your past posts?

Go and lick Atiku’s butt jejeli. That is your only option now that Tinubu has shamed you and other anti-Yoruba haters.
Shame me , I have no regrets so far for what ever I wrote and still remain in the forum
Tinubu and other politicians said more than that to GEJ in 2015.
I have not campaigned for Atiku and have not campaigned for PDP before
If truly you are for Tinubu's success you should be closing ranks for now not creating foes
Anyway you are just a political rookie
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lightorder:
God bless your generations sir
And bless yours too dear.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by ideylaff: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Sometimes, people just don't want the attention or just don't feel like joining any crowd of people, it's personal preference and not necessary about all the rubbish people are talking about.

It definitely has nothing to do with Aswiaju because he's the number 1 Ado Rock Asiwaju supporter, she even wore Asiwaju logo-designed dress to the convention to openly display her support for Asiwaji.

You people need to look for something better to do with your lazy time.

It looks like the Ashiwaju link logo but it's not
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by erubati: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chochovini:
. Too derogatory to have posted that.

I think you seriously deserve a very loooooong term BAN untill you learn how NOT to post certain king of stuff on social media as special as NL.

I take a stroll....
Yeah.
Ur brain needs it
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Hope your bags are packed? I can drive you to the Seme border tonight sef. I am that kind and supportive cool
and when we get to seme border I will collect the steering from you and drive you to Burundi for talking nonsense about Peter Obi and Atiku.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by BJanta: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Ignores Several Calls To Join President Buhari On Podium To Present APC Presidential Victory Flag To Tinubu

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-aisha-ignores-several-calls-join-president-buhari-podium-present-apc

Aisha Buhari belongs to yesteryears.Let's begin to talk about Her Excellency Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by asobo1: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benbellamor:
She is from Adamawa... You know who the Turakin Adamawa is...Atiku
Waziri Adamawa please
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's not happy Tinubu won
wise ones understand that she is the true reflection of how north feels and what north is about to do
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by asobo1: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gozac:

Shame me , I have no regrets so far for what ever I wrote and still remain in the forum
Tinubu and other politicians said more than that to GEJ in 2015.
I have not campaigned for Atiku and have not campaigned for PDP before
If truly you are for Tinubu's success you should be closing ranks for now not creating foes
Anyway you are just a political rookie
Kindly come and join the PDP fold and get Atikulated. #Nigeria no be Lagos
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is finished because of what, we all lowkey wanted tinubu to get it instead of Osibanjo.Tinubu baggage is too much and Muslim Muslim ticket won't work.Atiku would defeat Tinubu before 12pm on election day
only fools will argue it
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by fehintiola324: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
She knew She knew ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.