Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46548 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by simongonner: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
ibechris:
I don't want to believe that women from that tribe of Kaduna are wayward.

My ex was from that side and she is married to a yoruba man but she has been disturbing me for sex for the past two years...routinely demand for money from me and most times,I will just ask her, what is going on,is it that u married wrongly or what?

Is like women are more deceitful than men these days,many of them are using marriage to advance their unfaithfulness.

Who knows!

have stayed in Kaduna all my life and I can tell you most are wayward

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ybaby: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
burritto:
That woman will frustrate the sh!t outta you.

I don’t understand how you still went ahead to marry a woman like that even though you saw all the signs.

Anyways you were manipulated and you’ll spend the rest of your life regretting. Your cup of tea anyways.

Hopefully in the next ten years, you’ll become a philosopher, replying questions with philosophical answers.

You might even start speaking in parables soon (If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers) undecided

Next time get sense, that’s if there’ll be any next time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin You are too rude! chai grin
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Demigod22: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
kelmicheal:

Nothing wrong in marrying from another tribe.
Inter tribal marriages should be supported to maintain peaceful coexistence

I am not against inter tribal marriage. Personally, I don't even like girls from my tribe and I have never dated any girl from my tribe before too.

My point is, OP have to travel from Lagos to kaduna to go and marry wahala as a wife. I don't know how they met but I believe OP would have seen other good girls but ignored them because of love he has for this woman. OP noticed that she has been having the communication and begging from her ex even while they were dating, logically, after the first, second and third discussion, a normal person will leave her behind and move on, but OP married her still and now she is regretting it to the point of bringing it to public forum for advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Maverick777: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sominablack:

This Kobojunkie of a person is always biased in all his comments. Thought it was only me that noticed this.
its a lady...
I noticed too, she's most likely a low-budget feminist...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Taigaban: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
From the way you are going you will scatter your marriage. Do not ever bring in their family or a close friend into that matter except you are no longer interested in your marriage. Talk to her like a man, express to her how you feel, use the Bible to give her a strong counsel. If that falls seek help from a professional. As I speak am the last person to suspect my wife in that direction. I married her as a virgin. A big lesson for our young men, only marry your friend and not someone that has been in a deep relationship with someone else who may not have been ready for marriage. So jumping in to separate people in this type of relationship often backfire except he or she is God fearing and ready for the commitment of marriage. Be well guided.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gouandmao: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
There are many women like this all over the world,a friend of mine is studying in China and made a chinese girlfriend,someday he found she had eaten all the black dicks around him,and ask them money, grin grin grin
that bitch's facebook name is Xiaoyan Huang, her wahtsapp number +8613677362500
hope those who see this post brothers in China, go and feed her big dicks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Galucho(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Sometimes this stuff come hard like very hard on us... Call her to order man let her see the mirror and who's looking back, you've a twin boys divorce is not an option for me but rather talk to your wife , I pray God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Abakelawal(f): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are youruba and u go and marry southern kaduna Am very sure ur parents warned you, u no gree. To me I think u hv made the biggest mistake in ur life cos she won't stop
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MartinsD12(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
OriginalCEO:

My Advice to the OP is that before acting find money and do DNA test. The best action would be to do what you should have done a long time ago, walk away, but before doing that too make sure you have exhausted all other options which i think you have. Don't let woman matter kill u o, a cheating spouse is a great danger to their partner.

Guys, Guys this advice goes to y'all. Times are hard, hoes are all but loyal. When you meet that special woman that can't stop giving you red flags, please note these flags, don't overlook them because you are head-over-heels in love. Your eyes will eventually clear after marriage o. To prevent future threads like this one.
Doing a DNA won't stop the woman From cheating, already op ignored the serious red flags, the woman value the ex doctor more that op her husband because of the monetary gifts she gets from him, there is a possibility the pregnancy it's not his since the wife spend most of the time in same City as the ex doctor boyfriend.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Majesty33(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
One problem people make is that when the are out of a relationship with someone they love, they should not settle for someone they are not compartible because they want to get married on time, rather they should settle for equivalent. I think women make this mistake most time and at they end of the day they keep communicating with their ex after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Princeflexzy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Man what's the assurance self that she isn't sleeping with him. Niggas don't just send cash to someone who they ain't dating again. All is well, talk to her if she doesn't start thinking about life without and when you see that you can easily heal then break it up. Let her go to her dad's house or back to the niggas house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gouandmao: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
i agree cry cry
MartinsD12:

Doing a DNA won't stop the woman From cheating, already op ignored the serious red flags, the woman value the ex doctor more that op her husband because of the monetary gifts she gets from him, there is a possibility the pregnancy it's not his since the wife spend most of the time in same City as the ex doctor boyfriend.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by josite: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Southern kaduna do.mot take sex as a big deal.i.mean kagoro, kafanchan

Of course she still Bleep her ex and divorce is not a big deal.if u make too.noisevshe go tell u say the kids are not yours.

U failed yo do ur home work.plesse continue regretting.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Germi9: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyphar:
Sorry to say this... ARE YOU SURE THE KIDS ARE YOURS? Those money could be money to take care of the doctor's kids....

She even visited when she was heavily pregnant so that the owner go top am grin

Bro try go do DNA first. e get why.
I thought about this too
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by jeffdaniel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
LollySeaSide:
My married ex still asks me for money once in a while.
I give when I conveniently can.
It's no big deal.

It's a big deal. It downgrade you as a man, once you find out, especially what they are asking fir is what you yourself can afford.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Germi9: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
About the kids,I doubt they are not mine.Too much semblance with my late dad.Well I still Sha,thanks
Haven’t you heard of illegitimate kids with resemblance of the so called father?? My brother go and do that dna asap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gouandmao: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
tongue
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ECHICHE: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
What you fail to confront can destroy you at last.

Here is my advice.

I am married with 4 children with vast experience about man and woman.

1. You must act and take a decision as a man.

2. Do a DNA test on ur children, despite the resemblance.

4. Call your wife's Ex and warn him to leave your wife alone.

3. Engage the services of a professional marriage counselor for intervention.

4. If she refused to stop, then report the matter to her parents. Pls, don't go alone. Be bold to tell her parents that you will divorce her if she refused to stop.

5. Keep a close watch on her, as she is likely to change tactics on her communication with her Ex. and others. Scan her Whatsapp line to your Laptop to read all her Whatsapp chats. What you will see will shock you

6. If these steps fail, then send her away

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by coputa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is your wife a nurse.She has been cheating on you from Adam,you did'nt see it because you were blinded by love.since she refused to call it quit with her ex, which is very dangerous,because her heart is still there,who knows,one day she might be tempted to poison you so that she can have her way unhindered.you only have two options: accept her the way she is,because you saw the red flags and you decided to swallow the hook,the other option is,divorce,you're not compactible coulpes.And for those men that still pick their(married) ex's calls and render financial assistance to them,it's bad,they should stop it,they're destroying someone elses home.It's a wicked act and karma will catch up with you soonest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Johnbmc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fvck ��

This is so disrespectful, I was hoping to see 200k alert not just ordinary 4k.

All the same anyway, untill DNA test is conducted, my kids go dey call me Oga John��

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gouandmao: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
her daddy will pround of her
gouandmao:
if you guy love see this gold gold digger‘s photo ,i will ask my friend give me and post this shameless trash'pic
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Opinedecandid(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

She will even do worse because you "begged" her.

Those set of human being and such matters are not resolved via sympathy or emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MartinsD12(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
gouandmao:
i agree cry cry
Yeah it's quite a sad tough situation, nobody pray to be in this kinda mess
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gouandmao: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
gouandmao:
her daddy will pround of her
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Testimony1988(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
You didn't take your stand against her ex during your courtship period, if not she would have discontinued the friendship. Right now, her love is divided, talk sense to her and let her see that it is wrong to be in contact with her ex when she's legally married to you, you can also talk to her parents to talk to her.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Chinny024(f): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elporo:

I am trying to reason forward.

Aunty, is your husband/baby daddy dead or a dead beat.

Why call your boyfriend, not your husband or father of your children when you have issues?
What happened to brothers, sisters, close friends, parents, grandparents? Even loan apps.

Women aren't raised with pride anymore? My sister would rather carry bricks, instead of insulting my parents by begging/asking
an old boyfriend for money.....

With all due respect aunty; you no get levels, and you're hiding behind a noun for social proof.

That's you...To me,there are somethings one needs to get quickly without the consent of the spouse...Chief HUSBAND....Either way it comes provided that there's no hidden agenda..That suites me....Why burdening someone else far away brothers, sisters, husband who might not even be disposed at that time just because you are trying to avoid the ex syndrome.....It's not free,after all,I pay with extra cash on top for whisky !!!

An ex is not an enemy pls.....God!!!
White is White, black is black.
Africans needs to change
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Opinedecandid(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
kapelvej:
I am really sorry about what you are going through, I have been there. Women do not change. The best time is before marriage after marriage you can not really make any change. Moreoever don't hope it will get better. It will not UNLESS you do sonething about it. But before you do anything, think it through and show STRENGTH. No woman respect a nicey nicey kind of guy. Fear is the highest form of respect!

Louder brother.

Even before I read this your golden lines, I had already replied by asking him to end the 'begging' he claims he does, as it worsens the situation.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Gospel2Day: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's the natural consequence of dating, tasting and testing several guys/girls before settling down in marriage.
You people do not realize what sexual entanglement and soul ties is.
The wife you're married to now has experienced the best of sexual and social experiments and enjoyment with some guys in the past that she CAN NEVER EVER FORGET till she dies.
She will still be drawn to them erotically and or romantically, even after she has married you.
Continue with your sinful dating. You will reap the unpalatable consequences of sharing your wife with her exes.
I pity this unwise, sinful and wilful generation.
Endure, Bro. You can't eat your cake and have it.
There is a way that seems good to humans. The end of the road is sorrow and regrets.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gayman99: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
If na southern Kaduna girl, just forget your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kayode3747: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Southern Kaduna women are hoes

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by kenx1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Carry out a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of those kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Avoid Family Pornography!!!! / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.