Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46546 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Mooh247: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
No peace of mind, which kin wahala be this

Well as a Simp that I am, Na to call the Doctor guy beg am man to man to leave my wife alone and not destroy my family or my children's future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Romanoff(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
A woman who is not content will even go beyond this length go have her wants met, it has nothing to do with tribe.

If she no get job, I for say maybe na extreme lack cause am but that she has a job and is still asking her ex for money is a turn off.

Sha do DNA test, this one that she's meeting with her ex while pregnant and it is an ex that is steadily giving her money.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by BabydiHot(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
No peace of mind, which kin wahala be this

Well as a Simp that I am, Na to call the Doctor guy beg am man to man to leave my wife alone and not destroy my family or my children's future
you're not a simp my love.

kiss kiss
I love sleeping with you kiss
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Okobola146: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Southern Kaduna babes are like that o, them take prick swear for them. she can't change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by LollySeaSide: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.
Sometimes, maybe most of the time, the exes part in very good terms.
There could be several reasons why people part ways and one of them gets married. The connection is such cases takes time to break.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gbemishile: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Should we tell him? grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by flexyNome(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Southern Kaduna girl and there ex are like 5/6

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by womenareapez: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.
undecided

The more reason you guys should stay away from those gorillas species called naija women undecided

They ain't worth it

Henceforth you guys should only fvck that black gorilla species and go! That vagina entities ain't built for marriage and companionship undecided
But rather fvck and go angry

I only pity Simps who still marrying those frustrated piece of shiit called naija women sad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Maverick777: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not get off the phone right now and confront her, let her know your pain and hurt - as calmly as you can abeg. undecided

Get a conversion going with her on this issue and go from there. If marriage counseling be next steps, them you both decide. If you want to simply abandon ship, sure but at least communicate it to the person that matters. Bottling it up and telling strangers online will not resolve anything really. undecided

trust you to always be bias in your every submission when it comes to gender issues!
if it were to be a lady in this OP's shoes and the roles were reversed, would you have said what you just did?
quit being sentimental, its damages one's mind faster than they think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MansoryMX(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

That’s a big issue o! Confront her and hold your stand as the man of the house else adultery from your wife is imminent!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
burritto:
That woman will frustrate the sh!t outta you.

I don’t understand how you still went ahead to marry a woman like that even though you saw all the signs.

Anyways you were manipulated and you’ll spend the rest of your life regretting. Your cup of tea anyways.

Hopefully in the next ten years, you’ll become a philosopher, replying questions with philosophical answers.

You might even start speaking in parables soon (If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers) undecided

Next time get sense, that’s if there’ll be any next time.

It's the same we keep shouting that gender but they say we are stupid and misogynist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Fake story..
Saw this same exact story on this platform about two years ago ..
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by oluwasegun007(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
All is well....
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MakeMoves: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
4K alert? Bro you have to double your hustle. All the best!
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by haryodehjia(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Sorry about this bro but this is common with most southern kaduna women(95%), the want to get married but are not ready to settle down as well.. Just bare or find a solution

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Light78: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

You have to be yourself. You already have two boys. You don't need anything again.

Focus on your boys and give her less attention. She will beg and cry for you.

Take your boys out, play football with them, tease them, teach them their homework( if you have the chance). When she sees all the love you channel, she would feel she was a bad mother to them.

Use your brain. Even if 10 men Bleep her, don't give a dam. You got your boys.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MemoriesAndMe: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Most times it's the ladies that are guilty of this. They the ones benefitting from it because they get free money from the ex and free money from their husbands too. That's selfishness.

I have had to block two of my ex's when I told them I don't talk to my married ex's and they still won't stop reaching out, especially when they need financial assistance. I think everyone should respect everyone's marriage, but there's little men can do when the temptations come from the women themselves. Why talk to someone else's wife when there are many single ladies around? But these women won't leave the men alone if they have something to benefit from him.

One even said she married a pauper and should have married me instead - that's someone I haven't even set my eyes on since almost 2 decades. She's now married with 3 kids, but I told her she should be contented with whatever they have in their home and not reach out to me, she still persisted and I had to block her eventually when my woman started accusing me of still having something to do with my ex, which isn't true.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by medropoly(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Blood of Manasseh, shocked
Of all the tribes in Nigeria you choose to marry an OTEPU WOMAN (Kaduna state girl,) shocked from Kaduna south self....
Damn nigga, no disregards but with my years, encounters and stay with Kaduna state girls, I can boldly say they are all low levelOlosho grin

To date or marry an Otepu girl is the 2nd most risky thing on earth... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Eriokanmi: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
It's normal. My ex still asks me for money till moro. We're best of friends but with no strings attached. First love is hard to let go of.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Legend44(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Seriously my ex who's married is still asking me to send her money to make her hair and also for data. Blocking straight.

Job hunting: Bsc. International relations & Diplomacy. I reside in Akure but can relocate.
Please help a brother.
Thank You in advance

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Dumfrank(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Learn how to love yourself and your kids.
Let go emotionally and live freely. Take care of yourself and your health.

If she keeps disrespecting you, you have to let go.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Subzero30: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
BEST OPTION DIVORCE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by VeryWickedMan: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
You mean that you are raising someone's serious gf and kids under your roof?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Elaric(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
I always say this, no relationship/communication with ex after breakup. E get why.
Your wife definitely has something with her ex. Believe it or not.
Warn her in the presence of her said sister, that you would leave the marriage for her ( for record purpose )
You gat to handle it now once and for all or you remain in the dilemma forever with her...

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Lama70(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
My elder brother is going through the same thing at the moment.

So sad.

It's a difficult moment, no doubt. Don't fight, don't curse. Let her leave in peace.

May God almighty make you a wealthy man sooner than later. Amen!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Bluewitch(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

The most she'll do is to make it secretive...
But she won't change...
I can't have a partner that keeps in touch with his ex

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by SEXONLY: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
This is result you get when you wife a street ball, instead of you to play it and pass it to the next person you decided to keep it. Stop going extra miles to make anyone happy especially woman. Let her continue to embarrass herself over 4k.
Just look for way to gather money for DNA when you children are still young , second plan start looking for means to get another wife somewhere because you never get wife but baby mama " if the children are really yours " take heart and be strong.

Arkhanmu:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by AutoRedux: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu man
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MemoriesAndMe: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
medropoly:
Blood of Manasseh, shocked
Of all the tribes in Nigeria you choose to marry an OTEPU WOMAN (Kaduna state girl,) shocked from Kaduna south self....
Damn nigga, no disregards but with my years, encounters and stay with Kaduna state girls, I can boldly say they are all low levelOlosho grin

To date or marry an Otepu girl is the 2nd most risky thing on earth... lipsrsealed

Lol. What then is the most risky thing on earth?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Terrier99: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Your wife is collecting money for short-time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Avoid Family Pornography!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.