Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46545 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by AlexAgbo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
My ex girlfriend came to my house some days to her wedding. She had broken clean with me o! She came about 4 days to her wedding to beg me to help her with money to complete the money for her weddig gown.

I was baffled.

Something told me to light am. I said no. It was a fight within me sha. But I won. I let her go jeje. I no want wahala.

Women do terrible things that only they know...

God will help the guy.

Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Marriage is not a do or die thing. If your partner isn't doing things right in marriage especially with the issue of having something for the opposite sex, end the marriage and move on. Why kill yourself with heartbeat or stress. If it's was a mistake and not worth it then end it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by womenareapez: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
poweredcom:

Baba you are here again hahaha lamblast them for me

How can a sensible woman be In a legal relationship and still go ask for money from ex

Shameless creatures
i pounder on this last statement and I'm not surprise because that's their natural characteristics, undecided

They don't keep to one dicck. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by DeOTR: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are right. Truth be told, Southern Kaduna Girls are the most virtuous. I know this cause I lived in Kaduna for over 10 years. It's not like, all of them will be virtuous though. But majority are. I am currently dating one of them and I'm loving every second of the relationship.
The same Southern Kaduna ladies abi the one in South Africa? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Anticrime77: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by BabaAgba79(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Arkhanmu post=113654029]I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.[/quote

Dear OP, I so much understand your pains. It can be very painful because a part of ur ego has been burst. Even me, I cannot tolerate such if I noticed it. To be factual, I can help my ex if I have. It is what I have done several times when the said lady was broke. She chatted me and asked for my assistance to help her in order to pay her children's school fees because her husband lost his job several months. Honestly, I sent her money. She does not appeal to me. I am happily married and I dont have the mind to do anything with her. When she gave birth to her 1st and 2nd child, I went to greet her in her house. Her mother was there. No string attached. There is maturity in the way she chat me. I reply as well with maturity. Honestly, tell her to stop if u really dont like it. Confront her and let her telll u the truth. If the ex is from Kaduna, they might still be fucking each other!
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by BabaAgba79(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Dear OP, I so much understand your pains. It can be very painful because a part of ur ego has been burst. Even me, I cannot tolerate such if I noticed it. To be factual, I can help my ex if I have the money. It is what I have done several times when the said lady was broke. She chatted me and asked for my assistance to help her in order to pay her children's school fees because her husband lost his job several months. Honestly, I sent her money. She does not appeal to me. I am happily married and I dont have the mind to do anything with her. When she gave birth to her 1st and 2nd child, I went to greet her in her house. Her mother was there. No string attached. There is maturity in the way she chats me. I reply as well with maturity. Honestly, tell her to stop if u really dont like it. Confront her and let her telll u the truth. If the ex is from Kaduna, they might still be fucking each other!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Endymi: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.

So Kenya west no day perform im duties,or Smith no day perform im duties too,I no get strength to day mention,see infidelity is in the blood that's what me I know.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
End time wife...lol cheesy
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by toujurs: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.
for you but not for every other girl. I'm currently knacking an ex.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by endy69: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I personally don't agree with getting her family involved as I believe marriage is instead an affair between a man and his wife. Telling her sister of what she has been up to amounts to reporting her affairs to family as if a child, shaming if you would. She is an adult and shouldn't have to be subjected to such treatment regardless of what she has done. undecided

I would instead recommend professional marriage counseling where an unbiased professional gets to help you properly reach a resolution that best fits you both. undecided
Bro Marriage is not just an affair btw man and woman. The both family become related through marriage. Let him talk to any family member that may help especially from the lady’s family so the person doesn’t get the cat outta the bag

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Amumaigwe: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.

Birds of the same feather. See your life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why did the doctor marry her if they are in love with each other...than causing problem in another person marriage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ellasure: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is no mountain that is insurmountable if you believe, substituted believe with love.

Some of us men are not made for divorce left and right. So, what can be done.

Prayers to God Almighty to create a division between the ex and your wife. If possible back it up with fastening and good observations skills to check the results of your request from God Almighty. It is not easy to marry a woman and keep them chaste. Imagine mother Eve strayed when there were no other men around. She was lured by a viper.

Women are made of soft mind and change positions often as possible. This is positive and negative attributes of a female is employed both ways by all men. If women don't have a soft heart we too can not get them married to us. It is incumbent on a man to do all that is required to do to keep a woman focus on the family and challenges of life ahead.

Meet your church pastor or imaam for immediate assistance on your marriage these people are well trained for such life challenges.

Let me greet you and say you have done well by observing this trait in your wife very early in the marriage because most other men sleep through life and marriage doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I personally don't agree with getting her family involved as I believe marriage is instead an affair between a man and his wife. Telling her sister of what she has been up to amounts to reporting her affairs to family as if a child, shaming if you would. She is an adult and shouldn't have to be subjected to such treatment regardless of what she has done. undecided

I would instead recommend professional marriage counseling where an unbiased professional gets to help you properly reach a resolution that best fits you both. undecided

The biggest reason people stay in marriages they should've left is that line of bold assumption.

The affair that includes only a wife and husband alone ends in their bedroom. Anything outside of that is very much open to be shared when they need help.

The issue is where to get such help from. This forum isn't that place.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Hassanmaye(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rexymania:
If I were you, I will be patient and wait for my children to be 10 and throw her away. Or you can do that now if you have enough support for your children. Women are stupid. They don't know what they want... They just want us to be jealous unnecessarily. I just ended 4 months relationship bcus this girl no dey hear word. Too crazy ���
Haha that gender eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Zion243(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's quite unfortunate. Get the EX's number and warn him to stop communicating with your wife.

Don't beg your wife to stop calling him, that won't stop her. Call that guy and give him a stern warning. Man to man, I think he should understand.

But that your wife is a disgrace to you, to her parent and to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Mazzkenny: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
That is the result of making beauty a priority in marriage
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Amumaigwe: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of a meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.

Who has solved a woman's problem completely? Very insatiable creature. That's why a woman will do runs and earn 50k a night, and on her way back another person tempts her with 2k, she will still open the same office for him. It is natural.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by fredosan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
are you even sure you are the biological father of the kids? and the thing is your wife can never change. but you bleeped up you saw the red flag yet you continued she is a gluton, and unrepentant, my advice is speak up and dont give room for heartattack.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kellie069(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
First check if na you get pikin o! Maybe the man just de send upkeep for him lovely twin boys way de ur house!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by cutedharmee: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rexymania:
If I were you, I will be patient and wait for my children to be 10 and throw her away. Or you can do that now if you have enough support for your children. Women are stupid. They don't know what they want... They just want us to be jealous unnecessarily. I just ended 4 months relationship bcus this girl no dey hear word. Too crazy ���
Ur own nah four months...A friend just ended a 7yrs relationship cos the partner wouldn't change. Now d eye don clear come dey apologize

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Baamm(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

the foundation of ur relationship is faulty yet u didn’t just build on it….besides it sound like u haven’t put ur foot down yet in ur relationship.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Mafxeless: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

You never see something! grin
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Channah1(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Who has solved a woman's problem completely? Very insatiable creature. That's why a woman will do runs and earn 50k a night, and on her way back another person tempts her with 2k, she will still open the same office for him. It is natural.

Na una dey still dey kill una self. Afterall na man she do with, not woman.

The evil you men do grin.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
That is why all this long distance love relationship is risky...you were in Lagos while she was in kaduna when both of you were dating...you just married a stranger not knowing the true character and behavior of your wife due to long distance love relationship and you just married her like that and observed that she was always in close communication with the doctor...so it's your fault

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by kokomilala(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
She Kisses The Devil And Shakes The Hand Of An Angel

He's possibly still shagging her. Come on, be real! Why is she still seeing him? Why is he still giving her money? What brings a man and a woman together? It's an unholy alliance. You cannot build a shack with the devil and expect God to pay the rent.

Any child she bears for you, in my own humble opinion, should be subject to a pathological test, I mean a DNA test. You cannot trust women from this side of the Atlantic. Nigerian women- not all- are fantastically promiscuous! And, since that engine doesn't have a metre, it will be impossible to gauge how much sex they've had.

* I know some will come for me. Bring it on!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by victorsola: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

. Console ursef with another babe. It works. It’s because u talk about it she feels doing it is normal. So find one babe run level it works
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ellasure: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't welcome distorted views that may accuse you of not doing enough or meeting your wife requirements.

Human needs are plenty and can never be satisfied at any time by anyone including those carrying bullion vans filled with cash around. Because everyone on earth must lack something of significance to meet the needs of another human being sitting next to you.

It is God's doing and it is marvelous in our sights. Everyone lacks something of significance including Dangote, otedola, Tinubu, Buhari.

Besides, women like to check for your weak point. Learn how to defend your lacks, you are not the only person with that challenge.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by jaymoni(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Some of my ex still once in a while ask me money. I usually send atimes to buy things for their kids.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Idumuje: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tell her you are reconsidering your marriage. You need to shake her, even leave for sometime. She will respect you more, sit up. Pleading will not help you here!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Daroldigits: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm...that's what I experienced with my ex...i just closed my eyes and told her that is not my responsibility anymore...her husband should give her the money and she should stop calling me for money or data

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Avoid Family Pornography!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.