Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46551 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Hassanmaye(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gunayo:
keep quiet. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler no Matter the money and love showered on her she will still go back to her vomit. The op said he has been trying in his own little ways to meet up with the families needs but you guys are never satisfied. Give them money, they will say he is not good in bed, give them sex, they will say he is poor. What did you guys want for goodness sake? If she is with the doctor, she will still do the same thing when she come across a more satisfactory giver.
Lol that's why we keep shouting that gender on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by oluxy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.

Do we still have a lady like this in NL?
Bet me, many ladies or women here would say the want is jealous and want to cage her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ebubu: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Faber:

Na me pursue her. On top her super beauty, her hot temper no be here. She don beg tire, say she don change, me no need hot tempered people around me...
you don't believe people change ?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by kenzysmith: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreatChizzy:
She still asks her Ex for money because her Ex is still fuc.king her!!! What's so difficult to understand there?
haba guy u wicked o
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ebubu: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
oluxy:

Do we still have a lady like this in NL?
Bet me, many ladies or women here would say the want is jealous and want to cage her.

what harlots say is men want to cage them. men should stop trying to change/cage harlots. just marry reserved women that manage themselves well.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Yankee101: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreatChizzy:
She still asks her Ex for money because her Ex is still fuc.king her!!! What's so difficult to understand there?

This isn’t necessarily true
I live in a different country and can still assist an ex I’ve not seen for several years after marriage. Except you you guys think it’s right to sleep with everyone you assist, which is not
Are you guys not aware that it’s important to retain a network of trusted people in your live withou sex being involved?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by kingandre(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
burritto:
That woman will frustrate the sh!t outta you.

I don’t understand how you still went ahead to marry a woman like that even though you saw all the signs.

Anyways you were manipulated and you’ll spend the rest of your life regretting. Your cup of tea anyways.

Hopefully in the next ten years, you’ll become a philosopher, replying questions with philosophical answers.

You might even start speaking in parables soon (If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers) undecided

Next time get sense, that’s if there’ll be any next time.

U wicked,I swear to God.hahahaha
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by oluxy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Easy solution!

If it persistent as you cannot bear it and it's really making you loss your mind.

Pick his number and tell him you are coming to his working place to warm him before his colleagues, staff, boss and even his wife to stay clear of your wife.

Then, you can inform your wife that, you are freeing her to go and be with him seems they cannot do without talking with each other often. Perhaps, you need to do some DNA test to know if you are not fathering another man's babies...you can tell her that but it's going to hurt especially when it's not the Dr's kids.

When you call this guy that you are coming to warn him in his working place and home, he will stay clear from your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Go do DNA test mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Udemzy05: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When dating someone and they seem to always mention or be in constant contact with their Ex for one reason or the other please and please think twice before taking a step further.

As for the op wife, she is definitely still in love with her Ex and there's no amount of pleading that can change that.

Jada Pinkett Smith comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by olamoses75(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
The pregnancy belongs to the other guy the money you saw in her account from the guy is for ante natal and all......u fit vex if you no like wetin I yarn.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Faber(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:
you don't believe people change ?

It depends. In Gut we trust. My Gut feelings tells me she never change. Person wey dey under my roof for two years she no change. I tire send her out. She is very very good for bleeping and cooking food for you. But if she vex, na stabbing she go stab you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ebubu: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Faber:

It depends. In Gut we trust. My Gut feelings tells me she never change. Person wey dey under my roof for two years she no change. I tire send her out
gut never disappoints us bro. gut/instincts never disappoint us speaking from experience.

seems you have money to replace her and woo other girls ?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are in a triangle.. You never start..
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Das1mama: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Op relationship are for boys while marriage are for men, you are the man so act like the man you are.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by naija4life247: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago.
I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife..

Very poor adulterers. I am a struggling Nigga, but in the last 5 years, I have not given anybody less than 10K. I don't even date side chicks that will ask for less than 10K. Please don't see this a bragging, keeping side chicks is a sin. But, if you want to sin, sin well. Don't sin with wretched Churh rats.

So you left Southern Nigeria to go and marry an Olosho Almajari. No pity for you. You never go Anambra or Imo state before? I did NYSC at Anambra and frequently visited Imo and Enugu, I almost did not want to return to Lagos because of the beautiful creatures that God created and allocated to Igbo land. You now left Southern Nigeria to go marry a promiscuous Almajari.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by WHITELIGHTER: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
My sister asked me, Why do (African)men even get married? This was after she told me certain experiences she encountered with most married women at her place of business.

Whenever i see this kind of post coupled with the experiences of my younger brothers, i beg to agree with her question. Marriage wasn't built to favour an average African Man

My 2kobo

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by awuri4: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
You have to confront that ex.. My reason is that women mind are fickle. I remember when I started dating my wife, i asked her if she is on a relationship, she replied that she has broken up with the guy. I knew the guy way back in school they were my junior in the uni l, yet I didn't take any chances. Intact at a point I have to call the to find out real situation of things with my wife then. He assured me that they aren't together again due to some reasons. I told him point blank that I'm taking over and that he should back out.
That was the end of their communications.
I live happily with my wife and my 3 son's.
So you should take the bull by the horn to protect your family. Both morally and legally, you have the right to ask the man the back off. Believe me he will run for his life when he sees your not playing.... Don't be a simp..... Protect your naive wife from danger before the man Bleep hell out of her
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by vickydevoka(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha these are your sister o blood of Zachariah!!
Na so. Obodo oyibo no de plant money for tree. My waist de pain me now. Most people hear block their family members. That's de best. When u come get watin u de find. U unblock dem, den u fit assist dem come Canada or u.k
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by fx45(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.
It is called Okafor's Law. There's nothing anybody can do about it
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Faber(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:
gut never disappoints us bro. gut/instincts never disappoint us speaking from experience.

seems you have money to replace her and woo other girls ?

I don replace her since na. And she knows and still tells me, that she will always come around. But true true she is fun to be with. She go give you any style in this world for bed . But after the sex what next?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by vickydevoka(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha these are your sister o blood of Zachariah!!
Na so. Obodo oyibo no de plant money for tree. My waist de pain me now. Most people hear block their family members. That's de best. When u come get watin u de find. U unblock dem, den u fit assist dem come Canada or u.k. dem suppose free u for at least 2&3 years. When u don get working visa. No be web u be student dem go de bill u 100k every time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Jsucre(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bro confront her and act like a man.

I feel your pain!

Note: some Kaduna female are absolute cheerful givers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by naija4life247: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:

I keep my irresponsible exes for impromptu fuccking at low cost.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by zomby(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yankee101:

This isn’t necessarily true
I live in a different country and can still assist an ex I’ve not seen for several years after marriage. Except you you guys think it’s right to sleep with everyone you assist, which is not
Are you guys not aware that it’s important to retain a network of trusted people in your live withou sex being involved?

Bro, would you allow your wife to contact her ex for financial support?
Let us use our head and try to see things in all angles before spilling rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kingisibor: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

send the puss.y away..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ebubu: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Faber:

I don replace her since na. And she knows and still tells me, that she will always come around. But true true she is fun to be with. She go give you any style in this world for bed . But after the sex what next?
bad character na wetting u go spend with, 23 hours of the day, then sex 1 hour making it total 24 hours.

who dey lose ?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by stickle(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I personally don't agree with getting her family involved as I believe marriage is instead an affair between a man and his wife. Telling her sister of what she has been up to amounts to reporting her affairs to family as if a child, shaming if you would. She is an adult and shouldn't have to be subjected to such treatment regardless of what she has done. undecided

I would instead recommend professional marriage counseling where an unbiased professional gets to help you properly reach a resolution that best fits you both. undecided

I think they should know what their daughter is doing to her husband because when the chips are down they will ask why he did not inform them.
You're correct though that marriage should be between two people but when there is crisis and someone you know can help out should be invited but not just anybody

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Allisgud: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=DBestDoc post=113654173]I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.[/quote hope u will not complain if ur husband seriously still chat with his Ex u feel they still have something together even send money to her,when he couldn't drop enough at home
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Elporo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chinny024:

People should not reason backwards...
There was a time I need to pay up for something which I wasn't with my card...Just chatted him up and said abeg,help me pay up for this which he did and it was delivered to my house....
Later sent back the money to him...In tight corner he calls me for assistance and I do to my best capability.. So,he rescues me too in tight corner too if need be...
Have paid for cakes, and he picked up for his children's bday...He have done for mine too..

Maturity is the key...
African people mentality dey tire me sometimes.

I am trying to reason forward.

Aunty, is your husband/baby daddy dead or a dead beat.

Why call your boyfriend, not your husband or father of your children when you have issues?
What happened to brothers, sisters, close friends, parents, grandparents? Even loan apps.

Women aren't raised with pride anymore? My sister would rather carry bricks, instead of insulting my parents by begging/asking
an old boyfriend for money.....

With all due respect aunty; you no get levels, and you're hiding behind a noun for social proof.

Thank God for errors and exceptions... Golang, I'm looking at you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MartinsD12(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

You saw all these red flags when she told you she is just a friend and you couldn't just break up with her , if I have anything with a girl once I notice she is into someone I simply disconnect I will tell her to move on with the guy simple you saw all these things you still went ahead to marry her. You made an avoidable mistake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Avoid Family Pornography!!!! / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.