Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46546 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ojiedave: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Davesaves(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with you.. Tuehh
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.
am just tired of this catacata ooo which wahala dey happen like that all this girls wey full everywhere must u follow your ex?
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nwantaoma: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.
A wise Man once told me stay away from southern Kaduna women dey dnt make gud wifey..beta kept as concubine

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
That is why I do not like all this long distance love relationship..lots of deceptions, secrets and cheating among the 2 lovers...at the end you will marry a person you do not know his or her true character and behavior due to the long distance love relationship... which means you are marrying a stranger

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Davesaves(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
chai.. see human being mentality. God abeg oo
Channah1:

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of a meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Emmanuel909090: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
You can report her to someone she respects.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by yankison(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I personally don't agree with getting her family involved as I believe marriage is instead an affair between a man and his wife. Telling her sister of what she has been up to amounts to reporting her affairs to family as if a child, shaming if you would. She is an adult and shouldn't have to be subjected to such treatment regardless of what she has done. undecided

I would instead recommend professional marriage counseling where an unbiased professional gets to help you properly reach a resolution that best fits you both. undecided

Una go just de shout marriage counselor upandan sef , Counselor like blessing okoro abi ..let him involve the family members whom were aware and present when they got married to each other jor ..we are in africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by silibaba: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Get out man.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
yankison:
Una go just de shout marriage counselor upandan sef , Counselor like blessing okoro abi ..let him involve the family members whom were aware and present when they got married to each other jor ..we are in africa
How long will we continue to use the "We are africa" motto to fool ourselves abeg? undecided
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Chinny024(f): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Point of correction... That she asks the ex for money,answers his calls doesn't mean she sleeps with him...
Cutting down the communication is a gradual process...The way it is now,if done acutely, she might feel depressed even.

An ex could be just like a friend and nothing more!!!
The only thing here is that she should have limit....Hello,hi,how far,how's family,and what's up to an ex is not a crime.If my ex asks for what I have, I can assist him...

Abi,the ex is now an enemy?.This was her friend before for crying out loud... African mentality is bad...In western country, people celebrate and sponsor birthday,wedding anniversary, and so on for their ex.
My ex is my friend and nothing more!!!

Everything should not be about sex sex sex...
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by UjuJoan2: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of a meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.

I completely disagree with this.

The OP already stressed that he is not wealthy. Doesn’t mean she lacks anything. She may not have things in excess but she has enough to take care it her basic needs. Maybe she is just greedy.

She knew the man’s financial capabilities before she married him. She just needs to learn to be contented with what they have. Otherwise, NOTHING will ever be enough for her.

Also, clearly she still has a thing for her ex, and him for her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kaxmytex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tell am say u dey end the marriage for her to have a good time with the doctor, let her know u can see dey are both having a good vibe and it will be so bad of u to come and ruin the connection between them..

Now, get the hell out of that house for three days, come dey observe wetin go xup from afar..
It's very wrong to stay with pesin wey go dey disrespect u like dat...

Women need to realize they can't have it all, the universe ain't built like dat, u dey collect here and there just to make it whole, u will end up having none las las, na that time reality go come hit u sey u don loose something precious when u dey try get something wey no gel..

So...bro, nothing fit dey xup between them for now but there are limit to some things.
She has no regards for u and that has to change NOW...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by azukaegopeter(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Southern kaduna women are hmmmmmmm. Reserve my comment.. talking from experience. My baby mama is from Southern kaduna and its not been easy...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by XTHRONE(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't you have an ex, date your ex as well or better still get a side chick, your wife is something else

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by dododawa1: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
BUHARI fault,due to hardship from d DULLARD.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Channah1(f): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
UjuJoan2:

I completely disagree with this.

The OP already stressed that he is not wealthy. Doesn’t mean she lacks anything. She may not have things in excess but she has enough to take care it her basic needs. Maybe she is just greedy.

She knew the man’s financial capabilities before she married him. She just needs to learn to be contented with what they have. Otherwise, NOTHING will ever be enough for her.

Also, clearly she still has a thing for her ex, and him for her.

You may be right though. I'm not living with them so I can't really say for sure what's really the problem. I can only assume.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Elporo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:

Na una dey still dey kill una self. Afterall na man she do with, not woman.

The evil you men do grin.

grin Na una dey sweet pass for bedroom.

Carry Jesus stickers all over the place, but dignified descendant of RAHAB.

One can only be in possession of a woman kpekus but he can't own it grin
----

OP... you won don finish oooh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by cliqtips: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Or is he the father of those kids ?

I'm just thinking out loud ...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by UjuJoan2: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chinny024:
Point of correction... That she asks the ex for money,answers his calls doesn't mean she sleeps with him...
Cutting down the communication is a gradual process...The way it is now,if done acutely, she might feel depressed even.

An ex could be just like a friend and nothing more!!!
The only thing here is that she should have [b][/b]limit....Hello,hi,how far,how's family,and what's up to an ex is not a crime.If my ex asks for what I have, I can assist him...

Abi,the ex is now an enemy?.This was her friend before for crying out loud... African mentality is bad...In western country, people celebrate and sponsor birthday,wedding anniversary, and so on for their ex.
My ex is my friend and nothing more!!!

Everything should not be about sex sex sex...

People celebrate birthdays for their ex’s? Jeeeez, that is just not true. If they have kids together, yes. But not when they are broken up and married to other people with their own families, with no children to keep them together.

Occasionally communication is fine, but constantly communicating and exchanging gifts is a huge RED flag . It send the wrong signal, period!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
bukatyne:
I am honestly yet to understand what gives people hope that the bad things they saw during Due Diligence stage (courting) would disappear after acquisition & mergers (marriage).

It is either you endure/ignore her unfaithfulness, join her by contacting your own ex or leave her.

Good luck in any of your choices.

P.S.: Choosing the 2nd or 3rd choices when you knew she had this thing going with her ex before marriage is making a mockery of your marriage vows.

It's not that easy honestly, your intending spouse will always apologise, and tell you he/she will do better. You would see some initially changes and chill because you love her. This is a reality.

Another reality is that, we cannot always marry who we love. Women have superficial requirements in what they want, the men they even love is either not ready, not capable enough to marry them financially or genotype issues.

I don't encourage it, but some of us will end up marrying people we don't love, and vice versa.

bukatyne:

It is either you endure/ignore her unfaithfulness, join her by contacting your own ex or leave her.

This would not work, I don't think anyone can win women in the battle of sympathy when she comes out crying that her husband is cheating with his Ex. Except for Amber heard, who is the first to lose in the court of public opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by usagee36: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes his well to do and can fly to lagos to load your wife up. Go do DNA test please.
Arkhanmu:

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Kobojunkie: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
endy69:

Bro Marriage is not just an affair btw man and woman. The both family become related through marriage. Let him talk to any family member that may help especially from the lady’s family so the person doesn’t get the cat outta the bag
Then why did they bother moving out of their parents homes when they got married. Since family ought to be involved, they should have simply lived in the same house with family so their moms and dads can continue monitoring their lives that way too. undecided
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by gender123: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even like 2 of my married Ex is still asking be for money till tomorrow... that opposite gender is something else....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by finni(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Communicate with her on this and let her know your feeling towards the relationship between her and the ex.
Also work harder do that you can provide more than the basics you mentioned. Money is the love for women, no finance no final say.

Arkhanmu:

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Faber(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
One of my ex girlfriends told me clearly that any man that marries her will be in soup because she will continue to cheat on him with me and she means it.

She is with a new guy now and still wants to be visiting me in Benin City. She stays in Lagos...she keep sending her nudes. We broke up since 2018. Some girls are just hooked up to their ex. They only married their husbands for marriage sake.

Op there's nothing you can do other than a) kill her ex, track him down and kill him. b) Divorce . The choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ibawon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even though i and my Ex's share a cordial relationship, out of respect for our respective partners you just gotta minimise that communication to the bearest minimum. We are all humans. So you can never predict feelings

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
vickydevoka:

Oga women need money die.
Na so my married sisters de disturb me money every day. I have to block their number after spending over 1 million on dem since this year. De need money all de time.
Hahahhahahaha these are your sister o blood of Zachariah!!
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Stay strong my brother, increase your hustle. Glad you didn’t accuse of any wrong. If na like 4K alert, no worries,some guys still help out when asked,with nothing attached.

But let her know you don’t like it.

Lastly face that hustle,u see the way Tinubu face APC presidential level !!!

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by yankison(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How long will we continue to use the "We are africa" motto to fool ourselves abeg? undecided
..Tue reason why I said that is because this women no go fit listen its just a waste of money bro
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Marriage these days na War! If you marry problems, if you no marry problems! Women dey too cunny, na pussycat them be and the pit beneath their legs won't allow you know when another person had accessed it. Oga, take heart and still mount pressure on her to stop..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Avoid Family Pornography!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.