Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188275 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

i live in port harcourt sir.

I'm so sory my sis for my disturb...I'm so find ds place hard too knw>port harcourt?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
House,

Please need your contributions, my notification on DV2012 came quite late but I am expecting the interview appointment soon. My concern is basically on birth cert. I paid a guy who arranged what is called a TRUE CERTIFIED COPY for 15k issued by the Lagos State Govt.I See people emphasizing on the NPC attestation. Pls I need to know if I would need to void what I have now and go for the NPCs.
Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
mogzy: House,

Please need your contributions, my notification on DV2012 came quite late but I am expecting the interview appointment soon. My concern is basically on birth cert. I paid a guy who arranged what is called a TRUE CERTIFIED COPY for 15k issued by the Lagos State Govt.I See people emphasizing on the NPC attestation. Pls I need to know if I would need to void what I have now and go for the NPCs.
Thanks
Since you dint have the original Birth certificate,you should have gone for the NPC birht certificate and it wont cost you more than 5k. If time is running out,pls go for NPC birth certificate
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2012

Thanks
its birth attestation that u will need from NCP.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
temmytanny:
Since you dint have the original Birth certificate,you should have gone for the NPC birht certificate and it wont cost you more than 5k. If time is running out,pls go for NPC birth certificate

Thanks @temmytanny, the guy told me he's been arranging such for immigrant visa applicants until I decided to check this forum today for further information. Anyway I appreciate your prompt response, God bless you bro. one more thing I live and work in PH now but born and grew up in Lagos, wondering if I could go to NPC in PH or proceed to Lagos? My first school SSCE was in 1993 but nov/dec 1998 and 1999 were combined to secure my admission back then. Any issue on that?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
mogzy:

Thanks @temmytanny, the guy told me he's been arranging such for immigrant visa applicants until I decided to check this forum today for further information. Anyway I appreciate your prompt response, God bless you bro. one more thing I live and work in PH now but born and grew up in Lagos, wondering if I could go to NPC in PH or proceed to Lagos? My first school SSCE was in 1993 but nov/dec 1998 and 1999 were combined to secure my admission back then. Any issue on that?

you can do your attestation of birth in npc right here in PH. just go to Moscow road. when you get to the office they will do everything for you. but go with you dad or mom passport cuz they will need it. you don't have any issue with the ssce thing, if you have up to 5 credits in the combination of both result maths and english included.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
mogzy:

Are you still in school?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

you can do your attestation of birth in npc right here in PH. just go to Moscow road. when you get to the office they will do everything for you. but go with you dad or mom passport cuz they will need it. you don't have any issue with the ssce thing, if you have up to 5 credits in the combination of both result maths and english included.
she has said it all but i dont think maths and emglish are compulsory esp for those with BSC or higher certificate than SSCE
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
ferdiii:

Are you still in school?

Nope sir, been working for 5 years now after graduating.

Tiwanna:

Please Tiwanna, do you have any contact at Moscow road, if I could call and make appointment. As per the parents photo, they are both late a long time ago. so wot next?

temmytanny: she has said it all but i dont think maths and emglish are compulsory esp for those with BSC or higher certificate than SSCE
[quote author=temmytanny]

@ Temmytanny, so the point is, I dont have to show the 1993 certs at all since I have the 2 combined certs ok with all the required subjects and credits.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
mogzy: Please Tiwanna, do you have any contact at Moscow road, if I could call and make appointment. As per the parents photo, they are both late a long time ago. so wot next?

here is barry's number, 080694*****, he works at npc in port harcourt Moscow road. he said he traveled but he'd be back by Monday. so you can call him and ask him anything you like about the npc cert
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks @ Tiwanna
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
mogzy: Thanks @ Tiwanna

i hope you have noted down the number cuz some1 just asked me to remove it although i dont knw why yet. so i just modified the number. but i gave you the right number. barry did mine for me right in the office here in ph so i took his number after he was through with mine. i even called him to see whether the number was going through b4 i posted the number.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2012

Thanks

The good thing about NPC issued birth certificate is that it's NEVER TURNED DOWN. Be informed it's only acceptable after authentication by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. That's the new condition. Ask them at NPC office located at Babs Animashaun if you live in Lagos to have a seperate confirmation to this. I was as Abuja in May to authenticate mine. The US consulate is getting so strict on Nigerians cos of the high level of corruption in the country. Goodluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello house.

Please I need someone with experience or a good knowledge of the DV 2012 procedures to help determine if I stand a chance of being called up for interview knowing I just got notified 2 weeks ago - precisely 13th July, 2012, and the end of the fiscal year is 30th September, 2012.

I have sent my DSP-122 and DS-230 forms along with the 2 passport photo to KCC and was received 24th July, 2012.
My Case Number is 2012AF00015***
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
jack_syno: Hello house.

Please I need someone with experience or a good knowledge of the DV 2012 procedures to help determine if I stand a chance of being called up for interview knowing I just got notified 2 weeks ago - precisely 13th July, 2012, and the end of the fiscal year is 30th September, 2012.

I have sent my DSP-122 and DS-230 forms along with the 2 passport photo to KCC and was received 24th July, 2012.

Did you just got notified or you just checked if you have won? You still have a chance my broda but start gathering your documents now before your interview date is fixed

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2012

you still have a chance just gather ur documents like tammy said..

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2012

notified via e-mail right?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2012
mogzy:

Nope sir, been working for 5 years now after graduating.

Please Tiwanna, do you have any contact at Moscow road, if I could call and make appointment. As per the parents photo, they are both late a long time ago. so wot next?

You're good to go then.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2012
Wow... That will be great if I still have a chance!

Yes I got notified via e-mail asking for me to check up
my status with my confirmation number and lastname and year of birth on their status check Page.
That I did and was told i was randomly selected for further processing.

Its amazing how usually it takes about 3-4months to process each submitted file (from what i have gathered so far).
Just wondering with the very short time left something good could emerge..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2012
Tiwanna:

you still have a chance just gather ur documents like tammy said..

Thanks Tiwanna.
I pray i get called up for the interview.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2012
temmytanny:
Did you just got notified or you just checked if you have won? You still have a chance my broda but start gathering your documents now before your interview date is fixed

Thats very kind of u temmytanny.. smiles.

I got notified via email asking for me to check my status using my confirmation
number on their status check page - that i did
and was informed i have been selected for further processing.

I wonder if anybody has been this close yet was called up for interview.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2012
jack_syno:

Thats very kind of u temmytanny.. smiles.

I got notified via email asking for me to check my status using my confirmation
number on their status check page - that i did
and was informed i have been selected for further processing.

I wonder if anybody has been this close yet was called up for interview.
I wish you the very best my brother. God is on your side.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2012
temmytanny:
I wish you the very best my brother. God is on your side.
@temmy diff things is happening everyday at KCC.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2012
Bussyme: @temmy diff things is happening everyday at KCC.
yes my brother
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Tiwanna, Barry's phone has not been reachable since.

@Temmytanny, just learnt I could get the original documented birth cert at the General hospital in my area in Lagos.
What's your opinion?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
mogzy: @Tiwanna, Barry's phone has not been reachable since.

@Temmytanny, just learnt I could get the original documented birth cert at the General hospital in my area in Lagos.
What's your opinion?
sir,am nt sure abt that.since u dnt av the old one,pls visit npc website to knw the nearest place to get npc birth cert.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2012
hey guys i dont understand pple just getting notification oooooo,is it that they didnt check previously or new applicants were choosen or what someone pls explain oh...............
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2012
nifty: hey guys i dont understand pple just getting notification oooooo,is it that they didnt check previously or new applicants were choosen or what someone pls explain oh...............
Which notification,pls explain better.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2012
read posts before mine of jack syno user name it says he just got notification 2012 winner
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2012
jack_syno: Wow... That will be great if I still have a chance!

Yes I got notified via e-mail asking for me to check up
my status with my confirmation number and lastname and year of birth on their status check Page.
That I did and was told i was randomly selected for further processing.

Its amazing how usually it takes about 3-4months to process each submitted file (from what i have gathered so far).
Just wondering with the very short time left something good could emerge..
Have U checked b4 that said U were not selected but got notification recently through ur email. Pls explain
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Bussyme: Have U checked b4 that said U were not selected but got notification recently through ur email. Pls explain

Many people did not know about that fiasco, so did not bother checking again. So KCC has noticed and for the past three weeks has been sending messages to those. All I want to know now is does KCC send to people who have checked and sent their package? It is kind of they know people who got selected and who have not done anything about it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2012
nifty: hey guys i dont understand pple just getting notification oooooo,is it that they didnt check previously or new applicants were choosen or what someone pls explain oh...............

Most people who are getting notifications via email are those who applied for DV 2012. KCC chose to do so because they concluded that most people threw away their confirmation ID after they checked and were declared unsuccessful before the results were voided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.