Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188077 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2012
rood boy:

@ tiwanna...many thanx for ur concern...like you said...I will remove my case num...that isn't the problem...can you enlighten me abt my intview day ?...sory...@ tiwanna like what you sent too me that...thay no offense...pls what the you mean abt that?

well you need to prepare for the interview, study very hard if you are using your SSCE result ensure you read your best subjects in skool, and your worst ones, if u are a graduate make sure you remember the courses you studied in your first and final year in the university, your project topic and the content in it, don't lie be bold and honest, if you cant be bold, stand up to the Co and answer his question like he is owing you money, make sure you have an eye contact with him/her during the interview. my dear you cant miss the visa if you prepare real hard and speak boldly while you remain honest. i said no offense cuz i tot u would get angry if i said what i said sorry smiley. And make sure ur arrive on time and put Baba God b4 everything you do on that day grin.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2012
happy Sunday to every one here, i hope God is in control of all your activities for the day?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tiwanna:

well you need to prepare for the interview, study very hard if you are using your SSCE result ensure you read your best subjects in skool, and your worst ones, if u are a graduate make sure you remember the courses you studied in your first and final year in the university, your project topic and the content in it, don't lie be bold and honest, if you cant be bold, stand up to the Co and answer his question like he is owing you money, make sure you have an eye contact with him/her during the interview. my dear you cant miss the visa if you prepare real hard and speak boldly while you remain honest. i said no offense cuz i tot u would get angry if i said what i said sorry smiley. And make sure ur arrive on time and put Baba God b4 everything you do on that day grin.

@ tiwanna...baba many thanx am really aprecite ur response...bros pls how shld like clear the case num?...pls enlighten me !bt dat?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=Tiwanna][/quote]

@ tiwanna...baba pls let me av ur pin no?....ds is mine>25E2EFB4.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
rood boy:

@ tiwanna...baba many thanx am really aprecite ur response...bros pls how shld like clear the case num?...pls enlighten me !bt dat?

first of all am not a boy, am a girl. case numbers are assigned to winners in the seven region with Africa taking the Af0000036 part, so since you are in Nigeria u fall in the Africa region. a case number is given to each person in other for D.O.S to be able to identify each winners and know how to allocate visa's for each region. when a case number is current, it means that an interview has been set for persons that fall beyond the number mention ( example for Africa 33000 except Egypt 12000, Nigeria 29000 and Ethiopia 33000) to come to the embassy to see if they are eligible for the attainment of the visa's issued.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hello NL,My wife won dv 2012 and the forms have been sent since early June,2012.KCC confirmed the receipt of the forms.Pls,kindly enlighten me on how to know the interview date.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
kunlexy2012: Hello NL,My wife won dv 2012 and the forms have been sent since early June,2012.KCC confirmed the receipt of the forms.Pls,kindly enlighten me on how to know the interview date.Thanks and God bless.
Congratulations on your wife's selection. What you need do now is wait and be glue to her e-mail. she would get notification to go check for information on the .gov site where you earlier checked your selection with your confirmation number, that would be the notification of your interview. Note: you would not get a letter posted to your house and you would not have any information to your email except to advise you to check for updates.
Congrats again and good-luck at your interview.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2012
kunlexy2012: Hello NL,My wife won dv 2012 and the forms have been sent since early June,2012.KCC confirmed the receipt of the forms.Pls,kindly enlighten me on how to know the interview date.Thanks and God bless.
They will send a mail to you asking you to visit their website and check for the interview
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2012
Tiwanna:

first of all am not a boy, am a girl. case numbers are assigned to winners in the seven region with Africa taking the Af0000036 part, so since you are in Nigeria u fall in the Africa region. a case number is given to each person in other for D.O.S to be able to identify each winners and know how to allocate visa's for each region. when a case number is current, it means that an interview has been set for persons that fall beyond the number mention ( example for Africa 33000 except Egypt 12000, Nigeria 29000 and Ethiopia 33000) to come to the embassy to see if they are eligible for the attainment of the visa's issued.

@ tiwana...whaooooooooo my sis am really appy for ur info God going too reward you all the best...am so srry abt my mistake of mention in guy name...you are the kind of person am looking for...be cz a lot of people are here too optain people...ok...take a look at what I post here asper the case number... am trying too look for it here...I didn't see it again I don't know what it going on @ tiwanna help me out in ds case number...infact pls can I have ur pin number or ur phone number pls I have a private things too ask from you...ds is my phone number{07063744180}my pin number{25E2EFB4}...many thanx my sis I will be waiting for ur response.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
rood boy:

@ tiwana...whaooooooooo my sis am really appy for ur info God going too reward you all the best...am so srry abt my mistake of mention in guy name...you are the kind of person am looking for...be cz a lot of people are here too optain people...ok...take a look at what I post here asper the case number... am trying too look for it here...I didn't see it again I don't know what it going on @ tiwanna help me out in ds case number...infact pls can I have ur pin number or ur phone number pls I have a private things too ask from you...ds is my phone number{07063744180}my pin number{25E2EFB4}...many thanx my sis I will be waiting for ur response.

no problem concerning the guy name mentioning thing, i was putting it clear to you so you wont be calling me a guy when am a lady. maybe the moderator(s) of this forum have deleted the post you made containing your case number, cuz i cant find it either. anything you want to talk about can be discussed on this forum since we are all here to help each other, you wouldn't know but people mite better ideas than i have here. anyways you can reach me on my mail instead eladebiluv4u@yahoo.com. thank u
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
rood boy:

@ my sis tiwana....am really aprecite all ur response...if person take a look at the way you are doing in ds 4rum....we can see that you are ready too help people...I know personaly that you can't be doing good and you collect bad from baba God...am using ds oppportinuty too thanx modirator for helping me clear my mistake number God will bless you....my sis all the best I will reach you through the mail...many thanx.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2012
Hello NL, our interview (wife,husband and two kids)is in the early week of September,2012.Pls, I need informations on likely questions that may be asked.My wife's highest qualification is NCE and she presently works as a cashier in one supermarket on island.Thanks always for ur quick response and encouragement.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2012
What documents do u think we can take along to the interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2012
@kunlexy2012: congrats in advance. The principal winner (either d wife or d husband) must have 5 o' level credits to qualify. On d documents, u must go along with ur ssce/gce results, marriage cert, birth certs, police reports, medicals, 4 passports photo each, int'l passports, relevant pictures i.e. courship pix, wedding pix, naming pix, birthday pix. Visa fee $330 each and all documents u think might be helpful. Once again, congratulations in advance.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2012
@kunlexy2012: and d NCE cert.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2012
Happy first year anniversary to we followers of these wonderful thread ( 21/7/2011). May God guide us and protect us all. Congrat to those that have been given their VISA and to those that are still doing their processing. For those of us not yet selected , God will surely do something great for we all. 1ce again hapi 1st year anniversary******winks******
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thanks so much for always showing concern to others.I really appreciate this forum.God Almighty will be with everyone of US(Amen)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
kunlexy2012: Thanks so much for always showing concern to others.I really appreciate this forum.God Almighty will be with everyone of US(Amen)
when you checked the page where your interview date was stated,you will see a website address,pls visit the site to know where you will do your medicals and also get to know some other documents and instructions on dv lottery.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kunlexy2012: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Good morning my people(NL),my wife's medical may not be ready before our interview date and she is the princial winner.What do you think will be the implications?Thanks for your usual encouragement.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2012
kunlexy2012: Good morning my people(NL),my wife's medical may not be ready before our interview date and she is the princial winner.What do you think will be the implications?Thanks for your usual encouragement.

Well she needs to start her medicals b4 the interview. if she has already started it and it has not been concluded yet, she can get a report from the hospital stating she has started her medical. when she gets the report she can go to the embassy with it during the date of the interview. but i advice she gets her medicals ready before the interview if not the CO might settle for another interview appointment with the completed report.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by toluolo: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
pator: quote author=Dejie4live]@ SELECT, Let me be the first to Congratulate you even before your interview.
The first thing you need to do now is to get copies of all the documents you filled on your forms to KCC. IT WELL BE NICE IF YOU GO WITH YOUR GCE CERT, WAEC CERT TOO EVEN U'RE USING YOUR GCE, ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR TESTIMONIAL AND ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS, YOUR TESTIMONIAL AND BE VERY READY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION ON ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU WILL BE PRESENTING.

PLEASE, REFER TO MY INTERVIEW EXPEREINCE COS I WAS IN A SIMILAR SCENERIO FOR MY INTERVIEW TOO. MASTER YOUR OND PROJECT TOO, BE CONFIDENT AND ABOVE ALL, COMMIT ALL INTO GOD'S ABLE HANDS AND AM SURE YOU WILL SMILE HOME.

GOODLUCK TO YOU AND ALL THOSE AWAITING 2012 INCLUDING OUR 2013 BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

@ TEMMYTANNY, How far bro? Am always proud of you each time i see you continuing the good work and sincerely my heart prays for you. When do you wanna start making dollars here? Hope to see you when you're in the states. Ciao bro.

@Deji4live
Hello brov, how is States treating you? Hope you have started making $$$$$$. Please gist us about life in over there.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2012
@ tiwanna...how you dey?...have mail you..concerning the birth cert...I go too dearest local gov surulere... When I got there the man said birth cert as a differen type one 4 sch one 4 travel...I was so confus pls the you know anytin abt dat?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ tiwanna and temmy and bussyme...all doing good wrok at ds 4rum...pls I'm in lagos at surelere where I can do medical police report birth cert 4 here... Be cz I go too dearest place local gov of surulere...the person I met there said birth cert as a different two type one 4 sch one 4 travel...I'm so confus yuo guys pls enlight me a rite place too do it? And internation passport?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jhidey92(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
am waiting for 2013 dv lotery, it will be out when? master in house help and how will i know its out
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
rood boy: @ tiwanna...how you dey?...have mail you..concerning the birth cert...I go too dearest local gov surulere... When I got there the man said birth cert as a differen type one 4 sch one 4 travel...I was so confus pls the you know anytin abt dat?

go to national population commission(npc) to get your birth certificate. i live in port harcourt so i did mine last year at npc in Moscow rd right here in port harcourt. if you were born after 1992 you will get a birth cert from them. but if you were born in b4 1992 you will an attestation of birth instead. thats what i got the attestation of birth. so go get yours from npc sir.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
jhidey92: am waiting for 2013 dv lotery, it will be out when? master in house help and how will i know its out

check this website www.dvlottery.state.gov first week of october to see if registration for dv2014 have started.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
rood boy: @ tiwanna and temmy and bussyme...all doing good wrok at ds 4rum...pls I'm in lagos at surelere where I can do medical police report birth cert 4 here... Be cz I go too dearest place local gov of surulere...the person I met there said birth cert as a different two type one 4 sch one 4 travel...I'm so confus yuo guys pls enlight me a rite place too do it? And internation passport?

@roodboy gud day, dont start your medicals now oo, it has expiring date which is six month. and you will need it to travel out when you get your visa. wait till you see that you will soon become current before you start the medicals. just get your birth cert, international passport and school cert ready first. police report doesn't take more than a day to get, so i suggest you do it when you are doing your medicals. i don't stay in Lagos so am not familiar with address there. so let somebody else give you an answer concerning the address where you can get those stuff from.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tiwanna:

@roodboy gud day, dont start your medicals now oo, it has expiring date which is six month. and you will need it to travel out when you get your visa. wait till you see that you will soon become current before you start the medicals. just get your birth cert, international passport and school cert ready first. police report doesn't take more than a day to get, so i suggest you do it when you are doing your medicals. i don't stay in Lagos so am not familiar with address there. so let somebody else give you an answer concerning the address where you can get those stuff from.

Has he sorted out the O'level cert thing? If he can't get qualified from job experience, it will be a long shot for him.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
ferdiii:

Has he sorted out the O'level cert thing? If he can't get qualified from job experience, it will be a long shot for him.

i told him to get his ssce result ready and he said it will be out by December this year.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

go to national population commission(npc) to get your birth certificate. i live in port harcourt so i did mine last year at npc in Moscow rd right here in port harcourt. if you were born after 1992 you will get a birth cert from them. but if you were born in b4 1992 you will an attestation of birth instead. thats what i got the attestation of birth. so go get yours from npc sir.

Many thanx...were I can do medical & nation passport & police report?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

My o'level not yet...I jst want too know down shld be case my result is out...I will jst do all the folowing up at once that is y I want too know? I don't want anytin too disturb me if they cal me for intview.

@ my sis tiwanna...were the you stay?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

i told him to get his ssce result ready and he said it will be out by December this year.

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.